- Comprehensive research centers and behavioral labs
- Multiple programs designed for students at every career level
- No accelerated full-time MBA program offered
- Homogeneous faculty with limited women and minorities
The Bottom Line
- Located within Raleigh-Durham's Research Triangle Park, the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill Kenan-Flagler Business School is surrounded by over 170 international, technologically innovative businesses, R&D companies and research institutes. Students who complete a graduate business degree at this school receive a top-rated education from one of the strongest research-based programs in the nation.
UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School offers three primary degrees:
an MBA, an MAC (Master of Accounting) for non-accounting majors and
a PhD in one of six business-related fields. The MBA offers a
traditional full-time degree; a program for executives offered in
three class formats including...