- Innovative, real-world programming
- A variety of degree programs and research centers and institutes
- Higher tuition for out-of-state students for some programs
- Not as well-known as some business schools
The Bottom Line
- The Henry B. Tippie College of Business at the University of Iowa is a well-respected place to earn a business degree and step into leadership roles in the world of accounting, entrepreneurship, insurance, management, and other fields. With a wealth of research centers and programs, the school offers a world-class education to students in the heart of the country.
Applicants to the school's full-time MBA program will have to
submit a resume, application, essays, recommendations, transcripts,
GMAT scores, TOEFL or IELTS scores for international applicants,
and an application fee. Those applying to the MBA for Professions
& Managers Program must...