Vault's Rating 4 out of 5
- -Innovative, real-world programming
- -A variety of degree programs and research centers and institutes
- -Higher tuition for out-of-state students for some programs
- -Not as well-known as some business schools
The Bottom Line
- The Henry B. Tippie College of Business at the University of Iowa is a well-respected place to earn a business degree and step into leadership roles in the world of accounting, entrepreneurship, insurance, management, and other fields. With a wealth of research centers and programs, the school offers a world-class education to students in the heart of the country.