Underdog

July 2017 | CURRENT STUDENT

The unique bond you create while at Suffolk law with students and teachers and everyone's willingness to help.

The fact its an underdog in Boston when compared to schools like Harvard and BU.

Comments

You wont be sorry you went here. While its an underdog, it has some excellent opportunties to really shine and come to the top. Great legal writing program, great journal experience, and really get thrust into the Boston legal community with multiple connections and opportunities to meet alums and network and get yourself where you want to go.

High Quality Education and Suprisingly Good Alumni Base

June 2017 | CURRENT STUDENT

Alumni are extremely willing to go out of their way to help you. The quality versus cost of education is unmatched in Boston - I paid $90,000 less here than I would have at BU Law and ended up with the same caliber job (OCI position at a top 25 Boston firm). The students are more "normal," down to earth, and hard working than anticipated. No snobs.

Academic advising and professional development could be more hands on.

Comments

Unless the cost of Suffolk is substantially similar to other, "better" schools likes BU or BC, Suffolk is your best bet. Also, do not even consider Northeastern. Suffolk has a better alumni base. Get good grades and finish 1L with a good class rank and you'll be in the same position as your peers at BU and BC.

November 2015 | CURRENT STUDENT

The school makes it easy to transition into law school life. It's a lot of information but they practically hold our hands.

I haven't really found anything wrong with the school in. Maybe by the end of my first year I will.

Comments

At this moment I don't have anything further to add.

First Year Experience

June 2015 | CURRENT STUDENT

Great Professors, Nice Library, and Facilities are clean and fairly new.

Poor resources, CDO, Dropping LSAT and GPA scores are flooding the school with less qualified applicants.

Comments

If you are looking to get into public interest or potentially business law, then this school is a good fit. However, if you are looking into federal positions/ large law firms, retake the LSAT or choose elsewhere.