Vault's Rating 5 out of 5
- Diverse and interesting student body
- Excellent financial aid package
- Instrumental in providing students with employment opportunities
- Highly selective
- High tuition plus high cost of living
The Bottom Line
- Stanford Law School is committed to attracting diverse minds and working with students to make sure a promising career is not ended prematurely due to financial difficulties. Prestige, an exceptional academic profile and a strong employment track record makes this a top choice for prospective lawyers.