- Impressive caliber of professors are nationally recognized in their field
- Offers one of the top Health Law programs in the nation
- New construction highlights the school’s commitment to improving
- St. Louis Law offers a higher rate of acceptance during the admissions process
- Employment options are too regionally focused
- The surrounding community can be unsafe
The Bottom Line
- If you want to live and work in Missouri, St. Louis University School of Law is the right choice. Graduates have achieved great success at regional law firms and political offices. The school offers top-notch faculty and is dedicated to improving, as evidenced by its new law school construction.
St. Louis University School of Law offers a wide array of legal
degree programs to apply for. In addition to the three-year J.D.
program, students can expand their knowledge of other industries
and their legal tie-ins through 11 academic dual degree programs
focusing on such areas as...