- Intense focus on recruitment and job-related contacts.
- Progressive philanthropic aspect to campus life.
- Expensive for full-time MBAs
- Rigorous application requirements, especially for Executive MBA and PhD applicants.
The Bottom Line
- A hard-driving commitment to post-graduate job placement and involvement in the global community define the higher-education experience at Northwestern's Kellogg School of Management. The school offers not only rigorous classwork, but also immersive residence- and travel-based experiences.
Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management in
Evanston, Illinois offers three basic forms of MBA and a PhD.
Both the part- and full-time MBA program requires that
applicants hold a bachelor's degree, and that they submit their
transcripts from that program as well as...