Great, inspiring, practical classes led me to my career in public interest law ans litigation.

Involved, fun student body with many opportunities for social and academic interaction.

I do not remember anymore, to be honest! I'm sure they required all of the listed information, additional essays, etc.

Most professors use some version of the Socratic method in their classes. Many professors emphasize the practical application of the law. All professors are required to have experience practicing law, so they often bring in examples from their work. Some professors also like to use simulations and oral argument in their substantive classes. 1L classes are usually 60 people. Your first year Research & Writing class is usually 12 people. Upper level courses range from 6-60 people in the class.

The campus facilities are great! You have access to two great gyms, fitness classes, a pool, and intramural sports. There are lots of computer labs, unlimited free printing, and lots of comfortable study space. There are lots of nearby dining options.

The admissions process is about the same as anywhere else. Mentioning your interest in public interest law or the co-op program may help your personal statement. There is a Dean's scholarship available. I received $8,500/year for three years. There are also endowed scholarships available in your second and third years. These are usually around $1000 each.

Unique "co-op" program allowed me to pursue my interest in real estate law during my 4 separate "co-op" quarters, essentially 3 month internships. By focusing on my personal interests on while on co-op, I could take various law classes that interested during my "academic" quarters.
Grading system: there are no letter grades, only written evaluations. Most importantly, there is no class rank.

Newly transformed building given to the law school from the undergraduate school greatly expanded the spaces. Improved library space, although more traditional study tables are needed.
Brand new moot courtroom and computer labs (2009).
Cost of living in Boston is somewhat expensive. Many students choose to live in nearby Jamaica Plain where rents are more reasonable.

Essays, LSAT, admissions review committee includes professors and current students. Additional Public Interest Law Scholarship (PILS) application for full scholarship, but must pursue career in public interest law.

Northeastern's co-op program makes it one of the very best law schools in America. Its focus on experiential learning truly distinguishes NUSL.

2 optional essays

My professors were a fair mix of lecture and Socratic method. About a quarter of professors used the Socratic method while the rest did some kind of modified teaching style, such as having certain students "on call" each class and having voluntary participation for the rest of the class. The education here is very practical and geared toward experience. We have a social justice project in our first year that offers students a chance to work for a client in a team of other students. In the 2nd and 3rd year, we go on coop, which is a full time internship.

Housing is expensive because it's Boston. The facilities are nice, very contemporary in style.

The admissions process was pretty typical with the exception of some scholarship opportunities related to public interest law.

Great class quality - both theory and practice are covered. The Socratic method is used and occasionally modified. Class sizes are good, and the students are friendly and competitive.

Boston is expensive, but it's fine if you budget. The campus is nice - the classroom building was recently redone, so everything in there is new (including the moot courtroom). The library is safe and comfortable, and so are the computer labs.
I don't live in student housing, but I heard it is very convenient although you could get more for your money elsewhere.

Unique essays, good opportunity for merit scholarships

Our professors are more laid back in class than other law school professors, meaning we don't spend class in fear of being humiliated by getting cold called and not knowing the answer.

Boston is amazing, the Northeastern buildings are mostly very new and comfortable. We have a great law library and access to Northeastern's huge general library as well. Overall happiness is high because Northeastern students are less stressed my classes and generally a fun group of people.

There is a public interest scholarship for students who are sure they want to work in public interest after graduation. It covers full tuition, but it's a very competitive program.

Northeastern offers the traditional first year courses, then offers alternating quarters during years 2 and 3 for academics and co-op internships. Northeastern also offers a variety of clinic experiences (e.g., domestic violence, health law, etc.). The quality of teaching at the law school is outstanding and the co-op experience is tremendous. I went to a large law firm after graduation and definitely saw how the co-op experiences gave me a practical edge over first year associates from other law schools.

Northeastern is in Boston, so cost of living is high. When I attended the school the technology services were very good, but the main campus buildings were being renovated. I recently visited the school and found the completed renovation to be a wonderful mix of architecture and state of the art facilities.

To the best of my recollection, the admission application was unique to Northeastern and required the usual information (undergraduate transcript, LSAT scores, career history, essay). I also sought out an interview with the admissions department to learn more about the program, and attended an admitted students open house. I thought Northeastern's admissions process and approach was significantly stronger than the other schools I applied to.

great classes, frequent practical focus, Socratic method in first year courses, faculty very eager to advise, unique first year program with a client project component, grading through evaluations

two essays (one general, one public interest), LSAT score, transcripts, letters of recommendation, Dean's scholarship recipiant