- Located in New York City “The Business Capital of the World”
- Large, globally recognized faculty
- Classes cultivate a sense of competition rather than community
- Extremely competitive admissions
The Bottom Line
- Located in New York City, NYU Stern School of Business students have access to one of the main hubs of the business world, creating an ideal environment for internships and recruitment. Students who attend this program receive an education from one of the top research institutes in the world.
NYU Stern School of Business offers three primary degrees: an
MBA, a Master of Science and a PhD. The MBA program offers a
full-time or part-time format as well as dual degrees in medicine,
law, fine arts, mathematics, public administration, French,
politics, biology and a dual business...