- Flexible part-time and full-time options for students and experienced professionals
- Heavy emphasis on innovation and academic flexibility
- Quantitative and analytic focus
- Concurrent degree programs and learning opportunities with Harvard University
- High-cost of attendance
- Extremely competitive admissions
The Bottom Line
- Surrounded by Boston’s intellectual community, MIT’s Sloan School of Management cultivates analytically minded leaders. Students who attend MIT will have access to a range of high-demand and competitive career opportunities.
MIT's Sloan School of Management offers six graduate-level
programs: a two-year MBA, a one-year Master of Finance (M.Fin.), a
nine-month MS in Management Studies for international students, a
five-year PhD in Management, a 20-month part-time MBA for
mid-career professionals, and a 12-month...