2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

Class size is small at 17 students which allows for personal contact with each other and the professors. Professors are notable and have a keen sense of real world knowledge having all worked in the industry before teaching. The lockstep program makes registering, purchasing books, paying for tuition, and attending to general needs extremely easy and convienent. Workload is challenging; however, to be expected to train the future business leaders in a global economy.

I live off campus and attend a satellite facility. Overall, the accomodations at the satellite facility are great.

Admissions consisted of initial review of your resume/transcript. Then a series of introspective essay questions. The essay questions focused not only on describing my career aspirations but also which of my qualities would enhance the MBA program. The admissions process concluded with an interview. Overall, the admissions process was straight forward and conducted extremely well. I give credit to the dedicated professionals in charge of the Professional MBA program at Georgia State University

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

Application was easy to follow. Admissions staff was helpful. For the PMBA Program students had to do an interview.

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

The classes are extremely competitive. The faculty is engaging.

Our facilities are fantastic.

Extensive application and comprehensive interview

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

The best grad school on earth!!!

Finance is best

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

good quality of classes, small class sizes, great experienced professors and study abroad opportunities

All of the above

2007

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

My program is a lockstep program. There are approximately 25 students in my class so the learning experience is exceptional. My professors are all experienced professionals who understand how business works in the real world. They are all highly respected and speak at many professional and government events.

GSU's MHA program is recognized as one of the best in the country. It has a reputation for preparing students with full knowledge of the industry and with skills that can be applied right away.

The application process included the submission of an online application, GMAT scores, personal statement, and letters of recommendation. We then had an interview with the director of graduate recruting who asked about our goals and how we would contribute to the program.

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

Classes are great at GSU. In my lockstep program the class size is 38 students and has the latest technology. The professors and speakers that lead each class are top notch. I do have the option to study abroad with the school and will be leaving in May.

The admissions process is selective but user friendly. It was easy to submit my essay, schedule an in-person interview, and submit GMAT scores to the GSU staff. I was provided with all the necessary forms and contacts to apply for financial aid or scholarships.

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

GSU's PMBA progam by far exceeded my expectations in terms of the quality and experience of professors.

Even though GSU doesn't necessarily have the quintessential campus being located in downtown Atlanta, GSU still offers a relatively 'normal' campus lifestyle.

2009

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

class size is ideal, real life experiences through cases are brought into study and those include current events, teachers are very hands on, and peers are very competitive

great cohort

Background essay, GMAT score, interview with head of program, and once accepted, application for financial aid. it was a very strict process but seamless at that.