- Flexible full-time and part-time options for students
- Strong career placement programs
- Flexible dual degree opportunities
- High tuition and living expenses
- Limited on-campus housing options
The Bottom Line
- Located in Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon's Tepper School of Business focuses on building a strong community of students. Students have flexibility in crafting a personalized and practical degree.
Carnegie Mellon's Tepper School of Business offers five
degree programs: a full-time MBA, a part-time MBA, an Executive MBA
(EMBA) in Asset and Wealth Management, an MS in Computational
Finance (MSCF), and a PhD in Business.
For all three MBA programs, opportunities...