Wonderful

May 2015 | FORMER STUDENT

Awesome career center - definitely pulls out all the stops to get you a job by the time you graduate
Pretty much a target school by now for Wall Street - if not that then an extremely strong semi-target
Strong business school reputation
Great culture and athletics
Strong sense of community and it flows over to the alumni network, most alumni are more than happy to help current students or other alumni

Middle of nowhere - South Bend, IN is not the greatest place on Earth
Lack of diversity - this can be a good or a bad thing but it is a thing

Comments

Notre Dame is a national brand. At the end of the day, having the name on your resume will only help your career.

If you're looking into finance / accounting / business as a career path, Notre Dame is definitely a school you should have on your list of potential schools to attend.

Best Choice I Ever Made

March 2015 | FORMER STUDENT

The community among the students. The focus on teaching in a holistic sense. The character of everyone -- when I meet someone from ND, I know that I'll like them and that I can trust them.

The location can be the worst part, because you're stuck in the middle of nowhere. But really, that forces you to spend more time on campus, which lends to the community.

Comments

If you are accepted into Notre Dame, take the offer. Trust me, you'll never regret it.

ND

March 2015 | FORMER STUDENT

My classmates were intelligent and excited to think critically about issues facing society.

The student population was lacking diversity. While this has improved, it still is pretty homogenous.

Comments

Even if you aren't a football fan, learn to embrace it. The student body really comes together in their support of the team.