Review

October 2018 | CURRENT STUDENT

The school has a large campus and relatively new facilities. The school have a good reputation.

Lots of pressure.Less opportunity for students and the food is not as good as expected.

Comments

Study hard and attend to class. Be prepared before choose anything.

Great Teachers and Great School

March 2016 | FORMER STUDENT

I studied Actuarial Science. The teachers in my department are very professional and experienced professors. They have excellent research background in the area they study.

Actually, I couldn't think of any downers of Western. The only one is that international students don't have many opportunities to co-op or have internship.

Comments

The campus is very beautiful and the people living in London are very hospitable and friendly. If you are enrolled as a full time student, you could have bus pass that you could take all the buses for free.

Western

February 2015 | FORMER STUDENT

Western is an excellent combination of academics and lifestyle. Generally, it's easy to make friends and many of the relationships made there continue after undergrad.

Some classes are simply too big and it hinders the learning experience. My philosophy classes were small and I found that lead me to engage more with the subject, as opposed to my economics or business classes which would be 40+ students.

Comments

There's a lot of scholarship opportunities if you look, speak to the financial ad counsellor because these are poorly advertised.