Great University

November 2015 | CURRENT STUDENT

Great advisers, beautiful campus, fantastic Lawrence community, and abundant student resources

The football team is inadequate and weak interaction between fraternities and sororities

Comments

The school is on a hill so there is a lot of uphill walking to get to class

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

bfa photo media - core are studio creative arts classes, photog classes. exceptional professors. lots of study abroad programs as well as international flavor with many international students attending.

housing is inexpensive, campus is great, the art & design facilities (photography specifically) are lacking. crime is low, happiness is up!

portfolio review & gpa

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

Academics are very competitive here. Requirements are slowly rising because of the larger amount of students and their capabilities. Class sizes range from small- 5 students, to large- 1000 students. Professors are still very easy to work with for research opportunities. Grading is fair here. There are lots of student abroad opportunities to many different locations around the world.

I lived in a private dorm, it was more expensive than living on campus, but a lot nicer. The facility had a coffee shop, movie theater, swimming pool, open dining, private bathrooms for 4. Thursday-Saturday had extra security, cameras on every floor, very little crime. Was very happy, but was very loud.

Application is very easy, just fill it out. Financial aid is a longer process, and there is a lot of paper work that must be submitted for it.

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

I really don't remember! I know I had essays and aside from that I just don't remember since it was four years ago.

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

I am a liberal arts and sciences major. So there are a lot of "Gen Eds" that are required. Class size is generally acceptable....lots of study abroad available, research opportunities galore...

I don't remember the application at all. It was standard stuff. Report ACT/SAT scores, high school achievements and involvement, and a short essay I believe.