Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Summer Internship Program

VAULT RANKINGS >> #8 Best Engineering Internships

Intern at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Summer Internship Program? Log in to Submit a Review

From Academia to Industry, Attacking the Same Issues from a Different Perspective--
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Incredible access to resources not only financial but intellectual in nature including experts in different fields of study. In addition, the offered opportunities to interact with these experts and integrate into "thinking tanks" with them is a source of intellectual development.

The least liked aspect of the internship is my commute, I really have no complains about anything else.

Regeneron does not lie about their core slogans. They are a science based community which puts that [science] before anything else. In this manner, a person seeking to mature or further develop their scientific persona will fit perfectly into this organization.

Advice to Management

Contant interaction with their workers, public events as well as private, socializing events every month, compensation is great and appropriate for the level at which individuals find themselves and most importantly, the willingness of their scientists to treat you as one of them.

Intern learns inner workings of a responsible, honest, and successful corporation.

Atmosphere, people, responsibilities, community

There was nothing I did not like about the internship.

Regeneron is a supportive and encouraging environment. The work done here is true, responsible, and important.

Regeneron is the place to be
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Gaining a lot of lab skills and techniques

My desk was not with my group - isolated from team

Great science projects, laid back atmosphere, academia driven