Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Summer Internship Program

VAULT RANKINGS >> #8 Best Engineering Internships

Intern at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Summer Internship Program? Log in to Submit a Review

Summer Intern Given Projects with True Responsibility and Opportunities to Learn in Various Areas
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Ability to take on different project from different people that I was responsible for and able to work with new people, ability to take part in volunteering initiatives, summer intern events and company events that I was able to meet new people at, a generally upbeat yet relaxed company culture

I'm not sure

Regeneron is a great employer that continually stays true to its original culture. The company works hard to not be like everyone else and not do something just because everyone else is doing it. I learned to also think like that in the projects I have worked on. The company is not shy in giving you the right training, but they also expect you to work hard. Everyone is very friendly and generally helpful.

Fantastic Opportunity to Excel
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The People, the experience, the environment, the opportunities, the involvement

Nothing to speak of

Prepare to work hard in the best way

Advice to Management

Compensation and to continue the intern events

A challenging HR Internship

Work/Life Balance and Flexibility
Ties to academic field of study
Opportunity to experience a variety of functions

Supervisor style
Communication given my hours

As with any internship, be sure to evaluate your supervisor's expectations and style of management. Regeneron is a solid company with good people; but as an intern, your experience will be defined by the relationship you have with your immediate supervisor.

Building Community and Communication in a Corporate Setting
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Loved working with coworkers in the communications department- build lasting relationships with all department members, especially my supervisor. The sense of community within the large company was impressive.

The hours were more than I anticipated and there was an expectation for me to work overtime

Regeneron is a very science-driven company, which offers a lot of great experience for interns in that field. However, I felt that in the HR/communications departments, interns weren't as common.