Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Summer Internship Program

Regeneron: A place to discover yourself
Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Flexible hours is a very wonderful to have as it allows you to feel comfortable and secure knowing you can control your work time. The people I work with are very intelligent and relaxed. They are very human, with the ability to work hard and joke around, unlike uptight robots. The buildings are very clean and make use of natural light due to large windows. Regeneron holds many fun events, some are family oriented where you are encouraged to bring your family.

With Regeneron's rapid growth, there has been a continuous stream of new hires which limits the amount of space people have to work in. Interns may be forced to work in small areas unfortunately but it is nothing surprising.

Regeneron is gem that is making it's brilliance known throughout the country and the world. It is a great place to work and learn as the employees here are very generous and passionate. The location I am working at is in Tarrytown, but I'm quite positive that at the other locations you will find the same generosity and cheeriness that Regeneron is known for. It is a rapidly growing company so there will be many rising opportunities for a job seeker and it is a place a person will not regret working in.

The in and outs of commercial manufacturing at Regeneron
Albany, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Company Culture at Regeneron is excellent and promotes a friendly but constructive environment

lack of Intern - Intern interacitons.

Take full advantage of what Regeneron offers. Lots of different training is available as well as on-site activities.

Gaining knowledge and experience. A great the learning experience

learning

making connections

experience

it was fun

great company to work for

Great resources

I wish i could have experienced more departments of the company. Maybe shadow people in different departments for a day to learn exactly what everyone does.

Regeneron is a great company to work for. They are growing and everyone really seems to enjoy what they are doing and the work they have. Take advantage of all the resources you are given here and learn a lot.

The Ideal Intersection of Academia and Industry
Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

You would be surprised by how accommodating and friendly the people here are. Whether the people I've talked to were in my department or not, they have been friendly and helpful. Although it is a corporation, it still carries the core of what makes startups nice to work for - they are willing to listen to your ideas, as seen in one of their "Big 5" mottos: "We will not bureaucracy ruin good ideas".

The strict restriction on how interns cannot work more than 40 hours per week. Many times I had to give up setting up another experiment because of the time restriction.

Make sure that you have at least some curiosity about science. Regeneron is a very science-heavy company, with a heavy focus on development, so if you have no interest in Biology or Chemistry whatsoever, then this may not be the place for you.

If you love science, or have at least some interest in it, you will LOVE it here.

Learning the Basics
Albany, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Some of the material I learned and people I met were fascinating.

I still felt as though no one had time to answer my questions.

Be assertive in things you think would be beneficial in helping your own work. If you would like a certain program or want to talk to a specific person, don't hesitate to get them.

Real Experience
Albany, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Real world experience, the culture/atmosphere of regeneron, flexibilty,

The drive to and from work, not knowing what certain terms meant, feeling like some people didn't want to talk to me

Know exactly what field you want to intern in, don't be nervous to ask questions, give 100% everyday

Advice to Management

Pay a little more attention to the interns or just give them a little more direction

An exciting learning experience in the world of research.
New York, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Exciting learning environment.

There were hardly any things that I didn't like about this internship.

Be ambitious and excited to learn.

Advice to Management

N/a

Real world experience at a top biopharmaceutical company
Albany, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Compensation for the internship and real world experience

Lack of interaction with other interns due to being the only IT intern

There is a real sense of community ar Regeneron where the focus is to help the patients

Advice to Management

Make sure all departments know/feel that they are part of the processing in helping the patients

Excellent Summer Experience
Albany, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

I get real experience in a lab working on the process and analyzing data. I am developing skills that will be extremely useful when trying to get hired for a full time job and will help me excel once I have a job.

I am wokring on a single project for a single method, I would like to be able to see other methods that are being run in the department.

I would strongly reccomned getting an internship at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals. The atmosphere is wonderful to work in, all of the employees are friendly and always willing to help in any way. The interns are also given an opportunity to experience what work in their field would be like, not just do paperwork. You have a lot of independence and many opportunities to learn about things going on within the company.

A great experience with a great environment and people
Albany, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship is the applicability to my major in school. as well as the welcoming environment regeneron offers i did not feel like an intern during my internship hreer i was treated like a regular employee.

My least favprite part abbout the internship was the amount of downtime i often found myslef with. I have a project and and am doing well completing it with plenty of resources and help but there still seems to be days when there is nothing to do.

This internship was more like having a real job then doing the little things around the office like many other interns at other companies are forced to do.

SALARY FINDER

• 50
  • 75
  • 100
  • 100+
Yearly Salary Range (US$ Thousands)