4.3 of 5 stars Average Intern Rating (of 90 Intern Reviews)

and Get 1 FREE DAY

An overall great experience which opened my mind to the inner workings of a pharmaceutical company as well as provide useful work experience
Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Flexibility, great people, great environment, great mentorship.

Sometimes I found myself with nothing to do but that seems to be the nature of science.

Be yourself, work hard, DO NOT FUDGE DATA. Do not be afraid to ask questions.

Advice to Management

I honestly cannot think of one. Management is doing a great job here.

An exciting learning experience in the world of research.
New York, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Exciting learning environment.

There were hardly any things that I didn't like about this internship.

Be ambitious and excited to learn.

Advice to Management

N/a

Large amount of responsibility given to interns to gain experience in the work place.
Albany, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Responsibility given helps create a better, more well rounded thinking individual. Free breakfast on Fridays makes the employee feel valued. Internship is paid which helps reward intern for their work.

Commute is rather long and traffic is usually jammed coming home.

Company is growing which creates a large number of job openings in the future. Workers are very friendly and there is no dress code which makes for an easy transition from college

Friendly and Helpful Environment that is welcoming and willing to help and work with you.
Albany, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

I think that the people at Regeneron are super helpful and friendly. I have always felt welcome and never felt like I was just a intern. There are plenty of opportunities to learn with all the training that can be done. I like that I get to work on a project that could be used in the department.

There are times when I have down time where I have to create work. Sometimes I find the work to be boring and not as challenging as I would like it to be. Occasionally, I have trouble finding my manager to have him answer my questions.

I would recommend Regeneron to anyone who is potentially looking for employment or an internship. The environment of this workplace is the best. This is a place you want to come work, help problem solve and do something.

Advice to Management

I think that there should be required biweekly or weekly meeting with interns and managers. My manager currently meets with me biweekly and I find it helpful to ask any questions I need or just to touch base.

A great experience with a great environment and people
Albany, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship is the applicability to my major in school. as well as the welcoming environment regeneron offers i did not feel like an intern during my internship hreer i was treated like a regular employee.

My least favprite part abbout the internship was the amount of downtime i often found myslef with. I have a project and and am doing well completing it with plenty of resources and help but there still seems to be days when there is nothing to do.

This internship was more like having a real job then doing the little things around the office like many other interns at other companies are forced to do.

Learning what being a scientist is really like
Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Awesome people to work with, and the feeling that i was actually working towards something meaningful.

waking up early to get to work on time

Great atmosphere, hard workers, a pleasure to work here

Advice to Management

good pay, offered internship events that provided career advice and networking opportunities, great mentors

Positive Experience
Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Everything was great about the internship! The weekly intern events were great and my supervisor was very helpful and supportive.

It was difficult to work in such a small space.

Take advantage of everything Regeneron offers.

Advice to Management

Paid holidays

A company that cares more about what you can learn from them than what they can get out of you.
Albany, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

As stated in the headline, many opportunities were presented to learn about the company and the whole biopharmaceutical process as a whole. Everybody here is very friendly, and went out of their way to teach me skills that would help me advance in my profession much more quickly.

The wages are not ideal, and no relocation assistance was provided. There were not many opportunities to get to know or network with the other interns, which I feel would have been valuable.

This company will welcome you with open arms, and will teach you anything you want to know. They are extremely open to improvement ideas, and are constantly asking for them. Honestly, any cons that are stated will probably be dealt with before the next wave of interns are even hired so don't let them turn you off to this opportunity. If you come here with an open mind and strong desire to learn, then you will love this place.

Advice to Management

Once again, the compensation was not ideal, but at a company with such a heavy focus on continuous improvement, I can't picture it being a problem for too much longer. Relocation assistance should be offered to those who need it. Also, I think more opportunities for interns to meet each other would be a great perk.

Work intensive but with flexible directions and opportunity for creativity
Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Flexible hours, working at my own pace, vast learning opportunity

A little more direction/structure would have helped

The work culture is amazing, everyone is very friendly and helpful.

An unbeatable opportunity to learn and discover.
Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

I've been given the opportunity to learn new skills and will be ahead of the curve in the future because of it.

Due to the expansion of my department their is limited office space. I have been moved 3 times and share a desk with two other people.

You need to be willing and open to learning new things and be comfortable asking questions.