Intern at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Summer Internship Program? Submit a Review

All communication, big and small, is key for a growing company!

Albany, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

I enjoy the variety of my daily tasks as I am seldom bored on the job. On top of my daily responsibilites, there are always exciting events that need to be organized and communicated effectively which I have had a major role in throughout the summer. I enjoy that my position helps all the departments and employees since we cater to the needs of anyone and everyone needing communication opportunities and assistance. Additionally,I really enjoyed working and interacting with other interns at Lunch and Learns and in preparation for an intern organized event.

Not having more opportunities to interact with the interns as organized by the company.

Take the time to ask questions! Don't be afraid to organize a meeting with your supervisor requesting time to go over anything you may have questions or concerns about as well as really focusing on the time line of your internship. The summer flies by as you get involved in your daily responsibilites and project planning. Questions that go unanswered lead to mistakes, miscommunication and a lot of catch up so build the strong communication between you and your supervisor early on!

Advice to Management

As the company grows and thus the intern program grows, I would highly reccomend orangizing more opportunities through the company to get the interns together. Especially as you recruit to other states and colleges, it would be beneficial to have a guide of sorts promoting this area to ensure employee retention and econmic development in the Capital Region.

An Inside Look at a Pharmaceutical Company

- The people I worked with

-interesting Content

Sitting Too much

Great Company to work for, very transparent

Advice to Management

Windows in the office!

Large amount of responsibility given to interns to gain experience in the work place.

Albany, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Responsibility given helps create a better, more well rounded thinking individual. Free breakfast on Fridays makes the employee feel valued. Internship is paid which helps reward intern for their work.

Commute is rather long and traffic is usually jammed coming home.

Company is growing which creates a large number of job openings in the future. Workers are very friendly and there is no dress code which makes for an easy transition from college

A great experience with a great environment and people

Albany, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship is the applicability to my major in school. as well as the welcoming environment regeneron offers i did not feel like an intern during my internship hreer i was treated like a regular employee.

My least favprite part abbout the internship was the amount of downtime i often found myslef with. I have a project and and am doing well completing it with plenty of resources and help but there still seems to be days when there is nothing to do.

This internship was more like having a real job then doing the little things around the office like many other interns at other companies are forced to do.

Positive Experience

Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Everything was great about the internship! The weekly intern events were great and my supervisor was very helpful and supportive.

It was difficult to work in such a small space.

Take advantage of everything Regeneron offers.

Advice to Management

Paid holidays

Learning what being a scientist is really like

Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Awesome people to work with, and the feeling that i was actually working towards something meaningful.

waking up early to get to work on time

Great atmosphere, hard workers, a pleasure to work here

Advice to Management

good pay, offered internship events that provided career advice and networking opportunities, great mentors

Friendly and Helpful Environment that is welcoming and willing to help and work with you.

Albany, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

I think that the people at Regeneron are super helpful and friendly. I have always felt welcome and never felt like I was just a intern. There are plenty of opportunities to learn with all the training that can be done. I like that I get to work on a project that could be used in the department.

There are times when I have down time where I have to create work. Sometimes I find the work to be boring and not as challenging as I would like it to be. Occasionally, I have trouble finding my manager to have him answer my questions.

I would recommend Regeneron to anyone who is potentially looking for employment or an internship. The environment of this workplace is the best. This is a place you want to come work, help problem solve and do something.

Advice to Management

I think that there should be required biweekly or weekly meeting with interns and managers. My manager currently meets with me biweekly and I find it helpful to ask any questions I need or just to touch base.

Gaining knowledge and experience. A great the learning experience

learning

making connections

experience

it was fun

great company to work for

Great resources

I wish i could have experienced more departments of the company. Maybe shadow people in different departments for a day to learn exactly what everyone does.

Regeneron is a great company to work for. They are growing and everyone really seems to enjoy what they are doing and the work they have. Take advantage of all the resources you are given here and learn a lot.

Real world experience at a top biopharmaceutical company

Albany, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Compensation for the internship and real world experience

Lack of interaction with other interns due to being the only IT intern

There is a real sense of community ar Regeneron where the focus is to help the patients

Advice to Management

Make sure all departments know/feel that they are part of the processing in helping the patients

Excellent Summer Experience

Albany, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

I get real experience in a lab working on the process and analyzing data. I am developing skills that will be extremely useful when trying to get hired for a full time job and will help me excel once I have a job.

I am wokring on a single project for a single method, I would like to be able to see other methods that are being run in the department.

I would strongly reccomned getting an internship at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals. The atmosphere is wonderful to work in, all of the employees are friendly and always willing to help in any way. The interns are also given an opportunity to experience what work in their field would be like, not just do paperwork. You have a lot of independence and many opportunities to learn about things going on within the company.