Intern at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Summer Internship Program? Submit a Review

best place to work

learned a lot.

great people and office environment

everyone was kind and helpful

lots of fun

presenting my data to the group

pick a project that interests you

Advice to Management

keep up the good work hiring great enthusiastic employees who love what they do!

sculpting my future at reneger on

Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

All of my co-workers were helpful and friendly and I was able to get hands-on experience in the field I wish to pursue

It is not close to my home, long island

You have to work hard and things are fast moving but the rewards are tremendous and Regeneron loves to play hard as well

Understanding Manfucaturing Processes at a Biopharma company

Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Networking with other interns/employees, understanding day to day operations and discovering what it is like to work for Regeneron.

Too much down time, would have liked more projects to work on.

Regeneron has an excellent atmosphere with down to earth and hardworking employees. You will learn a lot and there are a lot of cool activities and programs.

Advice to Management

Better communication between departments.

Very fun and educational with professional job exposure

Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Hands-on experience, exposure to an actual job setting prior to college graduation

There was nothing I didn't enjoy about my internship

Good employer, very flexible and a good working environment

An exciting learning experience in the world of research.

Exciting learning environment.

There were hardly any things that I didn't like about this internship.

Be ambitious and excited to learn.

Advice to Management

N/a

Opportunity to learn about data analysis at a major pharmaceutical company

Learned a lot

Great experience

Good hours

Commute

None

None...........

Assimilating into a culture of science

Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The culture of the company is great and an easy place to assimilate quickly and perform the tasks I am expected to.

I can't think of anything that I don't like.

It is a great place to apply to and I would highly recommend it. If you are looking at Regeneron, do some background research and you will quickly realize the company has a unique culture that has led to its enormous success and potential for the future.

Advice to Management

I would say to keep the small company feel even with the recent growth.

An eye opening internship experiance with Regeneron, a company with amazing culture and science!

New York, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The culture at Regeneron is great. Everyone here belives in the company and the company's goals, works hard for them, and realy feels like a family. The belief in science first is also a huge plus, profits are invested back in to further research.

Space was a little tight in our 'inter room' but it ended up with positives, since our group was very close knit.

Everything you hear from people you speak with that work here, about how much they love their job is true. There is a pride in Regeneron from the top down, and everyone is happy here!

Advice to Management

Its hard to find flaws with Regneron. The only real complaint is the space issue, and it is a result of the rapid growth of the company. It is already being addressed with several new buildings in the plan.

A firsthand look at a "real world" career in medical research

Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I work with made it easy for me to learn quickly and help me out whenever I need it. Another great aspect was the intern events that are held weekly because they feature talks and discussions about future career paths, give advice for interviewing/applying to medical or graduate schools and help you to get to know other interns.

I personally had a long commute to work which I didn't like at times.

If offered an internship here you should definitely accept it. You will learn an immense amount in the short time you're here about the job that you are doing but also about how the professional world works. It will also give you an idea of what career path you'd like to pursue.

A great experience with a great environment and people

Albany, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship is the applicability to my major in school. as well as the welcoming environment regeneron offers i did not feel like an intern during my internship hreer i was treated like a regular employee.

My least favprite part abbout the internship was the amount of downtime i often found myslef with. I have a project and and am doing well completing it with plenty of resources and help but there still seems to be days when there is nothing to do.

This internship was more like having a real job then doing the little things around the office like many other interns at other companies are forced to do.