Intern at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Summer Internship Program? Submit a Review

sculpting my future at reneger on

Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

All of my co-workers were helpful and friendly and I was able to get hands-on experience in the field I wish to pursue

It is not close to my home, long island

You have to work hard and things are fast moving but the rewards are tremendous and Regeneron loves to play hard as well

Best biopharma employer

New York, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Meaningful projects. I got the sense they needed and wanted me here

commute time (2 hours each way)

Meet lots of people throughout the organization and network

Advice to Management

Make benefits available to interns as an option (401K, insurance). Doesn't have to be subsidized, just provide as an option

best place to work

learned a lot.

great people and office environment

everyone was kind and helpful

lots of fun

presenting my data to the group

pick a project that interests you

Advice to Management

keep up the good work hiring great enthusiastic employees who love what they do!

Eye Opening

Learning experiences

Honestly, nothing. I love it here.

Ask questions, participate, and learn as much as possible

Advice to Management

Nothing.

An overall great experience which opened my mind to the inner workings of a pharmaceutical company as well as provide useful work experience

Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Flexibility, great people, great environment, great mentorship.

Sometimes I found myself with nothing to do but that seems to be the nature of science.

Be yourself, work hard, DO NOT FUDGE DATA. Do not be afraid to ask questions.

Advice to Management

I honestly cannot think of one. Management is doing a great job here.

Opportunity to learn about data analysis at a major pharmaceutical company

Learned a lot

Great experience

Good hours

Commute

None

None...........

An eye opening internship experiance with Regeneron, a company with amazing culture and science!

New York, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The culture at Regeneron is great. Everyone here belives in the company and the company's goals, works hard for them, and realy feels like a family. The belief in science first is also a huge plus, profits are invested back in to further research.

Space was a little tight in our 'inter room' but it ended up with positives, since our group was very close knit.

Everything you hear from people you speak with that work here, about how much they love their job is true. There is a pride in Regeneron from the top down, and everyone is happy here!

Advice to Management

Its hard to find flaws with Regneron. The only real complaint is the space issue, and it is a result of the rapid growth of the company. It is already being addressed with several new buildings in the plan.

Experience cutting-edge research as a valuable member of the team.

Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

I believe that my department is doing some of the most cutting-edge science in the field today. To add to that I am in a company that has just hit their stride as one of the most up and coming pharmaceutical companies in the world. My co-workers believe that they are in the best company in their field, and that belief creates a unique company culture. Regeneron tries to keep a "small company" feel, even as it continues to become more and more widely recognized as a leader in its industry (it was recently named an S&P 500 company). I think that this contributed to it being named the world's number one biopharmaceutical employer last year.

I think that it is difficult to become fully immersed in a long-term project if you are only here for 12 weeks. Many projects take months to finish, and as a novice researcher, you are more likely to see bits and pieces of different projects throughout the pipeline, rather than having a thorough view of one project, beginning to end.

Jump in. Ask questions, shadow researchers. There is a lot going on, and it can seem intimidating at first, but you will get the most out of the experience if you really take the time to learn from the people around you.

Advice to Management

I think Jess does a great job with the program.

Exciting work in an ever-growing field

Albany, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Real projects/responsibility carrying actual weight in the company

Culture (relaxed yet productive)

People

The fact that it is an internship (not possible to stay longer due to college)

Be ready to work. Everyone here is quite busy, but enjoy what they do. Regeneron is a fast-growing company and now is the perfect time to join the team.

It exposed me to an industrial environment. helped me to understand how research and development is carried out in biotech/ pharma.

Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people are friendly and the offices are good

The commute to and for.

also expected to learn more skills.

Regeneron provides good opportunities to interns to get a real job experience