Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Summer Internship Program

VAULT RANKINGS >> #8 Best Engineering Internships

Intern at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Summer Internship Program? Log in to Submit a Review

From Academia to Industry, Attacking the Same Issues from a Different Perspective--
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Incredible access to resources not only financial but intellectual in nature including experts in different fields of study. In addition, the offered opportunities to interact with these experts and integrate into "thinking tanks" with them is a source of intellectual development.

The least liked aspect of the internship is my commute, I really have no complains about anything else.

Regeneron does not lie about their core slogans. They are a science based community which puts that [science] before anything else. In this manner, a person seeking to mature or further develop their scientific persona will fit perfectly into this organization.

Advice to Management

Contant interaction with their workers, public events as well as private, socializing events every month, compensation is great and appropriate for the level at which individuals find themselves and most importantly, the willingness of their scientists to treat you as one of them.

Intern learns inner workings of a responsible, honest, and successful corporation.

Atmosphere, people, responsibilities, community

There was nothing I did not like about the internship.

Regeneron is a supportive and encouraging environment. The work done here is true, responsible, and important.

Regeneron is the place to be
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Gaining a lot of lab skills and techniques

My desk was not with my group - isolated from team

Great science projects, laid back atmosphere, academia driven

Summer Intern Given Projects with True Responsibility and Opportunities to Learn in Various Areas
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Ability to take on different project from different people that I was responsible for and able to work with new people, ability to take part in volunteering initiatives, summer intern events and company events that I was able to meet new people at, a generally upbeat yet relaxed company culture

I'm not sure

Regeneron is a great employer that continually stays true to its original culture. The company works hard to not be like everyone else and not do something just because everyone else is doing it. I learned to also think like that in the projects I have worked on. The company is not shy in giving you the right training, but they also expect you to work hard. Everyone is very friendly and generally helpful.

Fantastic Opportunity to Excel
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The People, the experience, the environment, the opportunities, the involvement

Nothing to speak of

Prepare to work hard in the best way

Advice to Management

Compensation and to continue the intern events

Molecular Biology Lab internship in leading mouse research facility
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The personal attention and mentorship from the other researchers who are willing to help me with my projects

My group wanted to move me up to a temp position for the rest of the year, but the constraints of the internship didn't allow for that.

They won best employer in the biopharmaceutical industry this year, so I would say this would be a good place to end up.

Advice to Management

I appreciate the opportunity given to me. The only thing I can think of is a quarterly review with a supervisor to discuss progress

A challenging HR Internship

Work/Life Balance and Flexibility
Ties to academic field of study
Opportunity to experience a variety of functions

Supervisor style
Communication given my hours

As with any internship, be sure to evaluate your supervisor's expectations and style of management. Regeneron is a solid company with good people; but as an intern, your experience will be defined by the relationship you have with your immediate supervisor.

Building Community and Communication in a Corporate Setting
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Loved working with coworkers in the communications department- build lasting relationships with all department members, especially my supervisor. The sense of community within the large company was impressive.

The hours were more than I anticipated and there was an expectation for me to work overtime

Regeneron is a very science-driven company, which offers a lot of great experience for interns in that field. However, I felt that in the HR/communications departments, interns weren't as common.

Excellent learning experience
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Working on an independent project and doing the routine work of the group

RAs' attitude towards interns.

If you are an applicant with Visa sponsorship requirement for a full time employment, this company does not offer it anymore.

Advice to Management

Employee retention