Intern at Kimberly Clark Co-op/Intern Program? Submit a Review

Kimberly-Clark offers students mentoring and technical skill development for accelerated career development

Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Working with all of the people at Kimberly-Clark was the best part. Everyone here is so flexible and ready to help! They genuinely care about you as an employee, as a person, and as a student trying to gain experience.

Sometimes while planning things a long way out I would need to find work to do to occupy my time as I waited. These "filler" projects were interesting but did not contribute to my overall objectives.

Don't focus on what you are doing as much as who you will be working with. The people are what make the job fun, not the work itself.

Good experience, culture, and work

Atlanta, GA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Opportunities to travel and general supportive K-C culture

There seems to be a lot of variability with quality of mentors. Some people get lucky with great mentors and teams while others do not. I also didn't love the work I was doing this summer.

^ this question is phrased confusingly.

I would recommend that they work with K-C because it's a great company and they give you valuable work experience.

Advice to Management

There is a discrepancy with overtime - some interns get as much overtime as they want, while others need to work overtime but aren't allowed to take credit for it.

Gaining an insight into the customer development division of Kimberly-Clark

Minneapolis, MN | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Taking ownership of a project and completing value-added work for the company

Not have a dailyrole for the team, but instead working on a project

KC has an amazing company culture and this opportunity provides wonderful experience that allows an intern to add value to a multi-billion dollar company

Great learning experience and opportunity for career development and growth

Chicago, IL | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being on a customer team and being able to do actual work for the company.

The group project and the fact that sales offices were in suburbs, not the city that was mentioned in offer letter.

It is important to consider company culture. Culture at K-C can not be beat. It is a great place to work and everyone on the team is very helpful.

Learning how to launch promotion specific to retailer

Chicago, IL | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Focus on our individual growth

I liked that the majority of the program was focused on our project. I thought the first week of introduction was a little crammed/overwhelming.

Be personable and confident and show that you're working hard.

How Produtive and Efficient Can a process be while ensuring safety to be our first priority.

Paris | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The Culture of K-C made my time went so fast.

How interns dosent get every other fridays off. ( As compared to other full time engineers)

Must be well spoken.

Advice to Management

Diversity.

A project based experience that heightened professionalism, and improved strategy skills.

Dallas, TX | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Quality of life, good salary, great people

There is no option to stay on through the school year.

Read the 10K's.

Opportunity to get experience doing actual engineering work in the field of Controls. Company has great CO-OP program.

Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Laid back, cheap apartment, manager and mentor were both helpful, pay was middle of the road but still a positive.

Lots of red tape to jump through to get anything done. The town is very small with very little to do outside of work.

KC values strong working relationships. Knowing people will help you get work done faster.

Good pay, great people, overall excellent experience.

Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

For me personally, the team that I was able to work with were extremely helpful and friendly and they vastly improved my overall work experience. The pay was also nice.

The onboarding process.

I would work here given the opportunity and I would recommend anyone who is qualified to apply here. Kimberly Clark overall seems to be an employee oriented company.

Great opportunity to learn and grow as an engineer with a company that cares about your success.

Paris | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The internship was very hands on. We are given our own projects to work on and are expected to be "change leaders." While we are expected to do our own work, there are always knowledgable people that are willing to help you with your projects or answer questions about the process.

There isn't much that I do not like about my internship. They do a very good job of making interns feel welcome and challenged.

There is a lot of movement in this company. Most engineers that are working in Paris, TX have also worked at different plants across the nation. Your co-op location might not be where you were hoping to live, but it could open many doors.

SALARY FINDER

• 50
  • 75
  • 100
  • 100+
Yearly Salary Range (US$ Thousands)