About Bain & Company Associate Consultant Intern (ACI) and Summer Associate (SA) programs

Bain & Company has a proud track record of helping the world's great companies solve their toughest challenges. By teaming closely with some of the most innovative and change-oriented businesses all over the globe we are changing the world every single day. We are frequently reminded by our clients that they choose Bain because of our great people and the expertise they bring.

Our 51 locations in many of the world's most vibrant cities make up a global footprint covering 97% of GDP which means we are where our clients need us to be, in the most relevant markets where they are having an impact. Many of our offices offer summer internship programs for top-performing undergraduate and MBA students.

Our formula for success is simple: We hire immensely talented people and give them everything they could possibly need to be happy and great at what they do. And it all starts with a summer internship…

Over a 10 week period our interns will gain in-depth training in the critical skills needed for strategic business thinking, and continuous hands-on learning through full-time immersion on a Bain case team. Through real casework, interns will gain a thorough understanding of a client's operations, industry and the business challenges it faces. From board meetings to team meetings our interns will experience every part of life at Bain.

In addition to case work every one of our Summer Associate interns around the world will experience our comprehensive training that starts with an immersive off-site program on Cape Cod. This training combined with a commitment to mentoring and coaching, will set our interns up for success over the course of the summer. From day one, each intern is paired with a consultant and a member of the leadership team who become their personal advocates. Interns also have many opportunities to meet the broader team through networking, educational events and social impact activities.

It is recommended that prospective interns follow Bain's blog and social media feeds to learn more about their best-in-class summer offering.

- Show Less + Show Full Description

• Number of Interns: 101+
  • Compensation/Benefits: Paid
  • Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
  • Degree Type: College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business school students