An opportunity to grow.

The flexible hours and the challenging work assignments.

There was nothing I didn't like about the internship.

I can not think of anything at the moment.

Advice to Management

Have more training for new hires that goes over the basics of the company as well as there organization and how they fit into things, it would also help to know all the lingo the company uses.

Date: 2013

Great Colleagues, Fantastic Fit for My Schedule, Significantly Better Benefits Vs. Working for School

Able to work less hours on more meaningful work and make more money than working for school as a graduate research assistant. Provides much more time to complete thesis work.

It's worth the hassle of finding a position, applying, and then dealing with the corporate entry stuffs.

Advice to Management

I'll cut and paste my "cons" comments here: "Finding the internship and the online application process/interface is not user friendly. There is a big disconnect as a new hire between the valuable work you can start on with your team and the corporate level training you have to complete. It took two months to get payroll sorted out primarily because it's based in Mexico and no one on site can field HR related issues."

Date: 2013

International business and management foreeceasting and analysis oppurtunity

Culture, work tools, attitude of teammates, international experience, pay.

Location, not directly in my degree

Good oppurutnity, LOTS of possibilities for hiring on.

Advice to Management

Could work towards giving more work responsibilities to interns, more/better intern events.

Date: 2013

Good experience! Good formation! Good ambiance! Good communication! Good organisation! Nothing bad but good!

Quality of life and Career Development

compensation and interview process

Flexibility hours, helpful mentor, good learning area and also, good team spirit.

Advice to Management

Interns should have a raise in their paycheck as they are gaining more and more experience at work and at school. (Apply only to interns who work long term before become an employee)

Date: 2013

HP offers a great internship experience.

The scope of the internship work was well defined. The support from the project mentor and supporting staff is excellent. The internship program itself does a good job of creating a supporting atmosphere for all interns, especially those who are not from the local region.

Under the short amount of time for the poject, it is difficult to take advantage of the training sessions that are offered. There are many internship survey's, ratings and other tasks that you are encouraged to take that are distracting from the intended work.

Be sure to have a well defined project and investigate the amount of time and scope of training\ as the project is defined. Waiting to learn how do accomplish tasks while the official project comes together can greatly increase your efficency.

Date: 2013

Makes all the difference working with great professionals in one of the best technology companies in the world.

Working at HP is already looking good but best of all is standing alongside qualified professionals.

I like all aspects of the internship.

To be part of this organization is important to have science about the internal processes, besides having passion for the work that is being developed, and study because the company offers courses that a good professional can make to qualify.

Date: 2013

It is a constant learning.

The courses are excellent.

I would love if the courses were taught in Portuguese.

Your carreer depend only on you, your discipline and your continual learning.

A lot of learnings

Mentorship, Interaction with senior managers and a lot of new learning experience.

Finance team gets lots of attention.

A great company to work for and lots of opportunity for growth

Advice to Management

May be compensation

An IT Professional's Source to Learning and Growth

As an IA/Cybersecurity intern, I was exposed to not only the IA side of IT, but the cybersecurity side of it as well, "double-dipping" in a sense.

The internship has been great thus far. I have no cons.

As an intern, I would say to a candidate that growth and learning at HP Enterprise Services is truly about your motivation and work ethic. The more you are willing to learn and grow, the better your experience will be.

Date: 2013

Rigorous system research: where theory can be applied to practice

learning new stuffs, working together in the team

heavy commute overload

Good employer with open and friendly environment