N/A

The open communication between employees and opportunities to learn about other areas of the company.

Fewer internship activities geared toward Finance MBAs specifically.

Candidate should be self sufficient and comfortable with virtual communication versus face to face.

Great environment to widen your horizon

a lot of individual work, always someone there to help

lots of virtual communication, more one to ones with manager/ mentor

Great environment to widen your horizon

Advice to Management

they could offer a better compensation, otherwise there is not much to complain about

Interesting and Great Experience

Exposure to different technologies.

The organization is very slow and bloated. It takes a long time to accomplish anything.

The people are awesome. They are friendly and helpful. You learn a lot, and it is low-stress. However, if you want to end each week feeling like you accomplished a lot, you may want to look elsewhere. You will have accomplishments, but they come slowly.

Advice to Management

Be better prepared for intern arrival...my workspace was not ready for 2 weeks! Also, put some effort in to improving the ramp-up materials and processes. Most of my learning happened by talking with other people and asking for advice, rather than using the knowledgebase.

Date: 2013

The most interesting internship program with experience in a great big company

learn about diferents themes

the benefits as a not enough salary

Always wanting to learn more about everything

Advice to Management

maybe the promotion policies and the training

A Great Opportunity for Learning and Growth

The flexibility was important and HP was able to give me time off when I needed it, which was unexpected in just a summer internship.

The internship program wasn't very well organized in terms of events both during the workday as well as after hours. This was caused by the fact that leadership changed hands in the middle and there was little communication prior to the change. The second half of the summer was much better once the leadership was in the right hands.

Don't be afraid to ask too many questions about what you will be working on. Even if your potential manager doesn't quite know yet, you shouldn't be afraid to ask about what their organization as a whole is doing and how they see their interns fitting into that plan.

Advice to Management

The only issue was the lack of communication with the intern coordinators. This issue was resolved fairly quickly, though, and the experience has definitely gotten better.

Date: 2013

a good experience for engineering student to develop their acdamic and their career

could work in a professional working environment

it is a little bit pressure to working on a challenge project and all the project is by oneself.

I think the my academic background, and hard working attitude will fit the job requirement well.

Great Way to Spend a Summer: Learning about buisness and making some money

The people I work with, the flexibility in schedule, the intern committee which hosts events for interns, the multiple areas of the buisness I was able to learn about

I didn't like having to wake up at 6:30am to get to work on time and the hiring process was a bit confusing

Be yourself and show that you are dedicated to working hard and that you have a desire to learn and add your knowledge to the position.

Advice to Management

Training, more organization when it comes to communications and the onboarding process.

Rewarding and Promising

the willingness of people to teach and develope you

difficult to work with people in other time zones (12-13 hour difference)

If you are looking to develop your career, this is the place to be. HP has an excellent mentorship culture.

Date: 2013

Great internship to work on variety of strategy, finance and operations projects

1) Work life balance was great: Except for few days, it was all about working efficiently from 9 AM to 5 PM 2) Great colloborative work force: Senior managers and directors were very considerate and gave constructive feedback 3) Lot of support for bringing in new ideas and opportunity to work on variety of projects 4) HR organized several intern events and HP as whole is strongly committed to ensure interns and employees have lots of fun while working 5) Strong open communication channels cutting across workforce and down to earth employees 6) Strong processes to efficiently run HP size organization

1) The hourly compensation rate for MBA interns can be made more competitive 2) The intern induction day can be made better such as introducing the entire facility to the interns 3) Campus intern hiring process should be made centralized and more structured

HP internship is a great learning experience. Your willingness and proactiveness will be rewarded and everyone supports you to take up more challenging projects. You can move across organization in various roles across offices. FUrther HP Finance and Strategy is also open to hire full time high calibre international students

Advice to Management

HP is undergoing transformation and is on right track. There is a need for improvement certain aspects of running business lines and HP senior management is on top of it to work on these areas. I am witness to quite a number of organization wide initiatives under Meg's global leadership and am sure HP is going to emerge as strong technology leader in coming years.

Learning a lot

Getting to know how this huge company works and also getting to practice some of the language I know and putting my effort to help my teammates to achieve our common goals not only here at work but on our daily lives as well.

Being involved on many different projects with people from different countries.

I think the languages I have learned so far could be what would help me the most to become a potential employee as well as my some of the computer programs I know how to use like bloomberg, eviews, matlab and some others.

Advice to Management

Compensation