Intern at HP Intern Program - Americas? Submit a Review

learn and improve experience

experience

experience

what are you studying ?

Advice to Management

clima laboral

Great professional experience. I learned so much about working in a corporate environment.

Houston, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Real world experience in my area of interest. Interesting applicable project that will have a lasting effect after I leave the program. Great mentor, who is willing to answer all questions and give clear advice. Final showcase for project with the ability to network with other interns and employees.

Intern coordinators not very approachable and caught up in over organizing intern events.

Great internship at HP with nice co-workers, cozy working environment, and enomous employee benefits.

Other (US) | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I think that the best aspect of my internship is I can work flexibly.

The least I like about this internship is that there is not a good cafeteria onsite.

I think that the candidate should have some mathematical skills in order to obtain this internship.

HP helping develop future IT professionals

Little Rock, AR | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The HP global environment

When first arrived the I did not have all my equipment necessary to start working

If you would like to travel around the world HP might just be the right place for you

Where do you see yourself in the future?

Advice to Management

I do not have anything bad to say about this Internship it has been a great experience

this is what i expected

Other (International) | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

every day i learn somenthing new

it could be streesfull

this real job , you had to do win to win stuff

how you expect your life in the next 5 years

Advice to Management

clear the path to the next promotions

Broaden your horizons in an inclusive and well-planned HP summer internship.

Houston, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship were getting the chance to meet with influential figures within HP, being challenged in friendly competitions, and learning beyond what school can teach you.

There is absolutely nothing I disliked about my internship.

HP Thin Clients GBU is the most welcoming and open minded team I have ever met. Even with little technical knowledge, the team is able to educate you and encourage you to reach your maximum potential.

How does your major apply to the role you are applying for?

What are your strengths/weaknesses?

Why this role?

Advice to Management

It would be nice to be able to interact with different groups within HP.

N/A

Boise, ID | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I get to work with! I have the best boss and coworkers! Everyone is so friendly and more than willing to help if you need it - you just have to ask. People are also very willing to sit down with the interns over lunch or a short meeting to discuss what they do so the interns can get a better look into other parts of the business.

I haven't disliked anything yet

Do your research on the company before the interview - and be ready to learn if you get the position. Expect to be confused about the business for the first few months - it's normal. But you will learn more than you can imagine.

Ohio State Student Takes on Role of Assistant Account Executive and Learns How and Where the Hands Must Get Dirty

Columbus, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The pay was fantastic, over $20 an hour. Everyone from the bosses to the people you work daily with show you the utmost respect and value your opinions. You are giving many opportunities to showcase your talents and trusted with various projects that are actually beneficial to the team.

Sometimes I would get a task that was mundane, but it was a rarity. The only real con that happened on more than one occasion was I wouldn't have much to do. It wasn't the boss' fault that it was a slow week, but it would get boring on those rare occasions.

Don't think of HP as a computer company, they are so much more than that. Yes, they have jobs for people looking to develop software or hardware, but they also have a very big consulting department. Remember too that they look for all types of candidates, I am a finance major and was able to fill the role as a project analyst on a project they had.

Basic interview questions; ie: a time you struggled with someone and what you did about it, are you a leader or follower.

Advice to Management

It was all great.

A Company That Treats You Like Family and the Opportunity to do Great Things

Other (US) | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I love that I can walk up to anyone, literally anyone, and they'll be very willing to help me to whatever I need. I am allowed to create my own rules and not hold anything back. I am able to participate at a global level. I am trusted by my peers and my managers to do an exceptional job.

It is pretty disorganized. There aren't any clear goals, which is a pro and a con because you can make it your own but at the same time it is hard to really understand expectations.

It really is what you make of it, it can be the best thing ever or a really rough ride. make it what you will, but do everything well.

Amazing oportunity to grow, learn and win experience.

Other (International) | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The opportunity to learn a lot of things, and most important to win experience in one of the most important companies in the world.

I have no bad things to say about this experience

I think HP is a vey good company that cares about the welfare of its employees.

What do you expect if you become an employee?

Do you have any experience?

How do you work in group?

Advice to Management

I think here at HP are very good policies, I have really like the office environment.