Date: 2013

An amazing learning experience with excellent perks!

Flexibility, mentorship, compensation, organized activities.

The initial process with regards to healthcare, taxes, and hourly pay was unclear.

Don't be afraid to ask questions and learn as much as you can.

HP is the place to be.

Hands on industry experience Great work environment Interesting work profile Career Development

Location of the internship

Date: 2013

Best place to start carreer

flexibility

nothing really

attitude is the best evaliating procces

HP rocks

Its paid, flexible schedule, people are very kind and respectfull.

Everything is excelent.

If you have the chance to get into the internship, take it. It's an amazing opportunity.

Date: 2013

Best learning experience I could ask for in college - and it's paid!

Paying for college on my own, the pay was a big deal for me. Additionally, being in a technical major, the opportunity to work for a leading company is great. I learn more on the job than I do in my classes. Technology changes so much that education has a hard time teaching to what's out there, especially since "the basics" keep growing. Having an internship allows you to extend and apply that knowledge to real evolving technology. Lastly, I love how flexible the hours are. I'm here mostly during business hours, but it's nice to come in whenever I have something I want to try (especially with programming). It also lets me rearrange my work hours so I can still enjoy my summer and/or take classes.

As a student in ROTC I have a lot of things going on in a day so sometimes the commute can get rough. Even that's not bad though and over the summer when I have less responsibilities elsewhere it's just fine.

Learn as much as you can from your internship. If you don't like what you do that's fine. Still build your network and ask questions so you can try something else you might like better. Never burn bridges and always show them you're willing to work and learn.

Advice to Management

I have no complaints. One thing I did like is that my first internship, the other intern and I were invited to team meetings. I would encourage other managers to do the same. It really lets you see how the teams interact and work with other departments to accomplish goals. It also gives you something to talk about to the senior engineers or business people.

Date: 2013

Exactly what i wanted and needed

My area is growing really fast so as my responsabilities, i learn a lot and push myself in a good way.

i need to be really focus so it is hard for me (but not imposible) to keep focus all day long, at the university and at the office

Be organized in order to accomplish all your objectives, that in my case were to gain experience and of course getting good grades.

HP Intern Program, you can relax and be challenged

My co-workers, the casual / open environment, the innovation, the resources HP has

Some of the intern coordinators could have been more cooperative

HP has many great opportunities to network with other employees and has many options for potential career paths.

Date: 2013

A unique experience to do an internship

own project, working with real products

a litte bit more space in the office

Technical understanding, open-minded about new technology

Summer Internship at HP

Working with people from around the world

Long commute

Wear a tie to your interview.

Advice to Management

More training courses for some topics.

Date: 2013

A great learning experience that I'll take with me for the rest of my business and personal life

Flexibility, networking opportunities, a lot of new experiences and very nice people working around me

The long distance from my home to the office

To be a potential employer, you need to be focused, determined and applied. It's a very nice Organization to work, do not miss out

Advice to Management

Nothing