Intern at PNC Pathways Summer Internship Program? Submit a Review

PNC Pathways provides a great working and learning environment.

Pittsburgh, PA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Opportunities to learn. Good people to work with.

Working individually too often.

Take initiative; have a sense of entitlement over the work you're assigned.

Advice to Management

Encourage longer hours. Provide interns with more insight to meetings/current events within the organization.

An Amazing Opportunity to Learn from Tenured Business Professionals

Washington, DC | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

-learning opportunities

-quality of projects

-opportunity to receive coaching

-access to many lines of business

I think this internship could have been improved with a review closer to the start date. This would allow interns to take better advantage of their first five weeks.

PNC wants to give their interns the best possible training and opportunities to succeed. Make sure you take the initiative early and take advantage of the opportunities given to you.

Became a valuable asset to a large corporation while creating the foundation of my initial business experience

Pittsburgh, PA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Wealth of knowledge and networking opportunities

I liked everything about the internship

The more you put into the internship the more you will get out of it. There are ways to stay under the radar, so don't become complacent and bring 110% everyday.

Advice to Management

nothing

Learn Everything You Need To Know About Retail Banking, And Love Every Second Of It.

Pittsburgh, PA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with. They were all great, and I will stay in contact with quite a few of them.

Waking up early every morning.

Work hard, be open, and have a positive attitiude and everything will be fine.

Advice to Management

The independent project we needed to complete could have been managed better.

Ideal Finance Internship

Other (US) | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best part of the internship is that I was given real-world assignments and felt that I provided value-added work.

Although minimal, I did have some down time.

I believe I had the ideal internship experience with PNC. In addition to the real world work, interns are exposed are exposed to senior management and given many networking opportunites and events throughout the summer.

A great way to expand your knowledge and gain insight into different areas of the financial service industry.

Chicago, IL | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

I appreciated that I got exposed to many different areas of the bank and I was given ownership of the projects I completed. I was never bored and felt that my work had worth and benefit for my manager and team. I was trusted with important projects and brought along to client calls.

There isn't anything I didn't like about the internship.

Make sure that you network and utilize the resources around you. Now is the best time to ask any questions and put yourself out there. I have learned that it is important to have a manager or mentor who is involved in your development and success as your experience is what you make of it.

Advice to Management

N/A

Learn in a Positive and Productive Environment

Pittsburgh, PA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Working on projects which are functional and important

Nothing Really

PNC has kind and accepting employees who are always willing to help, they also stand firmly on their respectable core values.

Advice to Management

Better compensation is always nice, but I think it already is a great place to work!

The PNC Internal Audit Internship was an excellent opporunity to get hands-on experience in the Audit field

Cleveland, OH | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Feeling like a part of the team, not just getting coffee or faxing documents. I performed many of the same tasks that the full-time employees performed, which made me feel like I as actually contributing.

Sometimes the work is tedious, but that is the nature of the beast which is audit.

PNC has a great company culture, consisting of employees who really care about what they do, and inspire you to care as well.

Crossroads between banking and technology

Pittsburgh, PA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Fellow employees and company culture were fantastic.

While Pittsburgh has its benefits, its not my ideal location.

PNC really cares about your career development.

Advice to Management

Make sure you have potential tasks to assign interns in case of downtime.

PNC's rapidly-growing International Treasury Management Group: the best vantage point for learning about international banking

Pittsburgh, PA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Opportunities to network with managment and executives. Opportunities for ongoing training in area of work as well as other areas of the bank.

I like everything

Work here if you're collaborative and innovative (and International Treasury Management is the place to be)

Advice to Management

Continue to be competetive regarding compensation.