About Goldman Sachs Global Summer Internship

Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. We actively seek to recruit talented people from all academic backgrounds into our internship programs. Ranging from one-week spring internships to eight to ten-week summer analyst and associate internships, we offer students an opportunity to learn firsthand about the firm, our culture and the financial services industry. Through on the job training, extensive technical and professional skills learning opportunities and access to people at all levels in the organization, our internship experience provides students a look at what it is like to work at Goldman Sachs full time. Learn more about our internship programs on our University Programs and Entry Level Positions page on goldmansachs.com/careers.

Goldman Sachs Global Summer Internship

• Zurich
  • Other (International)
- Show Less + Show All

Get Our Career Newsletter

Interview, resume and job search tips emailed directly to you.