Evercore Advisory Summer Analyst and Summer Associate Program Internship

VAULT RANKINGS >> #1 Best Banking & Finance Internships  /  #2 Best Internships for MBA Candidates  /  #5 Best Overall Internships

Intern at Evercore Advisory Summer Analyst and Summer Associate Program Internship? Log in to Submit a Review

Evercore provided an extremely valuable experience in a great work environment that really nurtures young members of the firm
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The work is challenging and interesting, creating constant learning experiences; the people are friendly and approachable; the culture has a really strong sense of mentorship and community

The lifestyle and hours can be quite unpredictable- but that is expected in a banking internship

This is an amazing place to work; you will constantly face challenges that teach you to become better analysts (due to the lean deal teams and the amount of responsibility you are expected to take on); but you will always have people you can turn to (there are both official and unofficial mentors who are available and very willing to teach)

My internship with Evercore was a great experience with work on live deals and interaction with senior employees.
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect of the internship was the culture by far. I thoroughly enjoyed working with everyone in the office, and everyone took my opinion seriously even as an intern.

We had a week of training out of a total of a ten week internship, and it taught me a lot. I would have still enjoyed more training, however.

Evercore is made up of the best and brightest people in the industry from the analyst to partner level. On top of that, they are also incredibly helpful and nice.

Good learning experience, demanding but worthwhile
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

learned a lot, good culture, good perks, good people

hours, unpredictability

great place to start your career, definitely be prepared, network, be proactive and take initative

Advice to Management

possibly hire more interns so they can transition over to full time, more training?

Great people, hard work, interesting projects

The people I worked with

Work hours

Go in looking to learn and be humble

Advice to Management

Have slightly less hours

I found this review helpful (1 others have found this review helpful)

An intense and rewarding crash-course in investment banking.
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Leanring experience, create co-workers, excellent senior bankers and management, hands-on

Long work hours

Know tha you want to pursue advisory investment banking, make sure you like the people, pursue it out of genuine intellectual interest

Advice to Management

The company is growing very fast (which is great), perhaps be more proactive in dealing with how those growing pains affect employees (space, IT, research, etc.)

Integreated experience while working with multiple deal teams.
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

I was given a realistic experience of the industry. I also learned a great deal from the teams I worked with.

Lack of flexibility with my schedule.

Working with the right people and how you fit with that company culture makes a tremendous difference on whether or not you will enjoy the internship.

Advice to Management

Overall, I was very pleased with my experience.