Intern at Evercore Advisory Summer Analyst and Summer Associate Program? Submit a Review

The most enjoyable and educational investment banking internship you could ever imagine

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The training was fantastic. I learned more in a few weeks than I learned in years at school. I felt very prepared to hit the desk. Everyone in the firm, from Analysts to Senior Managing Directors, really wants you to learn and will take significant time out of their busy day just to sit down with you and teach you something. The culture of the firm is fantastic. Everyone at all levels of the firm is extremely friendly and extremely respectful.

The groups can be a bit segregated. Sometimes the work is a bit slow to build up at the beginning.

If you love to work with very nice, very smart, and very educational individuals and work on high profile, interesting deals, Evercore is the place for you. It isn't as "fratty" as some other banks (largely because our Sales and Trading group is so small), but I think this translates positively in that people are considerate and are trying to work hard and do a good job not trying to just keep up appearances.

Hard work, great culture, great training and great experience

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect was the people I worked with. Both the full time employees and my fellow interns were people I would be happy to spend my career with.

As with all investment banking jobs, the hours are still unpredictable and demanding.

I would think hard about the differences between bulge bracket banks and independent banks and where you see yourself personality wise at this point in your life.

Exceeded expectation

Technical learning

Long hours and weekend working

If you are considering working internationally, this may not be the best bank to join

Advice to Management

May consider increase the base comp in response to the recent salary increase in bulge banks

Great investment banking experience with many live-deal experiences, best work-life balance on Wall Street, and best culture/pay

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Great culture, meaningful deal experience, learned an immense amount, amazing pay, great people to work with

Unpredictable hours at times

Evercore is a place with an amazing culture that fosters growth and development and learning, not making employees work like slaves. The work life balance is the best candidates will find across Wall Street, and the small teams gives exposure to senior management. in addition, the pay is higher than all the other banks!

Advice to Management

Staffer should be more conscious of exactly what kind of work the interns are doing, sometimes there should be more/less people staffed per team.

A second-to-none learning experience with some of the best mentors and colleagues on Wall Street

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

tremendous responsibilities from day 1, firm has strong collegial culture, "generalist" learning model

lack of resources and technology platforms

size of the organization matters - large/small platforms offer both pros/cons

Realistic and fantastic learning experience.

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Great culture and worked on diverse projects.

Unpredictability of the hours over the course of the summer

Overall a great internship experience.

asdffasdfasdf