Nickelodeon Animation Studio Nickternship Program

VAULT RANKINGS >> #14 Best Overall Internships

I wish I had had more time to commit to this internship!
Los Angeles, CA | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Great work environment, with easy access to anyone in the studio. The program did a good job encouraging interns to meet with top executives and various other specialists within the company.

There wasn't much work to be done and the employees who I worked with directly showed very little interest in getting to know me personally unless I took very strong initiative. Didn't feel like I had an opportunity to contribute everything I could.

It's a great opportunity and you will get out what you put in. Wonderful company with lots of great people, you just need to be the one who goes out and meets them!

Advice to Management

There is nothing the company can do as the whole internship is superbly organized. The only improvements would come with specific departments getting to know their interns on a personal note. We all have interesting stories!

Enjoyable valuable learning experience
Los Angeles, CA | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people we are fortunate to meet with, the company events, the hands-on work

It went by so quickly, sometimes I did feel like there were too many events for us to go to that I was unable to attend most. But not something I really would complain about.

Stay openminded