Intern at Rothstein Kass Spring Semester Internship Program? Submit a Review

Hands on experience and Learning opportunity

Parsippany, NJ | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Hands on experience

Not Applicable

I just want to say if you get opportunity than please bank it you wont regrets.

Excellent Opportunities at Rothstein Kass via our Internship Program

Parsippany, NJ | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

They treated me like a full time employee. Our responsibilities were those of a full time staff members which was excellent.

The hours. But that goes with the industry (accounting) during a busy 'season'. It had nothing to do with the company really - just the flow of business.

This is a great company. They really try and make life as easy as possible when you first start and join the company. Completely recommended for anyone entering into the accounting world and interested in Finance (FS audit department).

Advice to Management

I like it here as is!

Great Firm, Great Pay, GREAT CULTURE

Other (US) | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

People were great and I learned tons about Auditing/ Auditing Hedge Funds.

Great firm to work for and the internship just shows you this over a 3 month period.

Advice to Management

Only thing I was not wild about was the start date. After a week of training we started full time around the second week of January which by then things were very busy. Starting the middle of December will allow for new hires to become introduced to the firm and trained BEFORE Busy Season.

Work hard play hard and never be afraid to learn something new

Beverly Hills, CA | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The oppportunity to go above and beyond my job title as long as I am capable.

Waking up early.

Wait for the right fit because once you land the job, you actual have to work there.

Advice to Management

In the rare case that someone is truly prepared to surpass their peers, allow them the opportunity to do so.

Though the hours were long and the assignments were tough at times, the firm culture made all the difference.

Dallas, TX | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The general helpfulness of the office staff. From people the year above me all the way to partners, it seemed everyone was willing to help out and answer questions.

There was nothing specifically I did not enjoy about the internship.

Make sure to schedule an office visit/interview in the office. I feel that people gain the most out of actually visiting an office and seeing the layout and meeting the people they might otherwise not be able to meet. This would give them the best experience into the inner workings of an office and would greatly help in their final decision.

Rothstein Kass Interns Receive Realistic Work Relationships and Expierence.

Other (US) | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

I felt like a true staff accountant and was not just stuffing envelopes and scanning papers. I felt like a professional in my field upon leaving the internship.

There were times where seniors did not teach us what we needed to do as well as I would have liked.

Really get to know the person who you are interviewing with. The HR representatives truly represent the nature of the firm and can provide you with insight on how the culture is.

Advice to Management

Compensation is a bit lower than the Big 4 interns.

The best internship I've ever experienced.

Other (US) | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people, company culture, learned alot of information, and enjoying the work I completed

Uploading documents into files.

A very friendly work environment/family atmosphere

An ACTUAL experience with ACTUAL work

Other (US) | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Working closely with seniors and managers. They helped you out and treated you as an Associate 1 instead of an intern.

There was nothing I disliked about the internshp

There is room to grow in this company and everyone here is willing to help in any way possible.

Amazing

New York, NY | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Got to do real work.

I liked everything.

Through the internship you will see that all the great things you heard about Rothstein Kass is true.

Advice to Management

Better compensation.

This is the place to be!!!!!

Ridgewood, NJ | 2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

It was an amazing learning experience. Everyone in the firm is so nice and helpful.

i have nothing negitive to say about the program

RK is a great firm to work for. They actually care about their employees and want them to succeed.