PwC's Internship Experience

VAULT RANKINGS >> #4 Best Consulting Internships  /  #5 Best Accounting Internships  /  #16 Best Overall Internships

4.6 of 5 stars Overall Intern Rating (4,026 Intern Reviews)

Displaying 1-10 of 2,778 Intern Reviews

Real-Life Auditing Experience in a Fast-Paced, Exciting Environment!
San Jose, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Real-life exposure to the auditing practice with realistic responsibilities and expectations for the future

Sometimes felt coddled due to lack of overall experience

If you mesh well with the staff, you will likely do well in the future. A positive work environment is key to your happiness.

Best summer of my life
McLean, VA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Exposure to client service

The lack or rotation on clients

Have an open mind. The most important part is getting in the door and after a short time you will be able to experience the LOs you desire.

Tell me a time that you had to lead a team during a difficult situation?

Advice to Management

More help with relocation cost and housing

Great Internship Experience
New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship were the people and the work environment.

The hours were longer than expected, but the hours were dedicated towards the clients therefore they were worth it.

Communication is key in this internship since it is client-orientated job.

I was able to expand my network and learn so much in a short period of time.
New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect of my internship was the people I was able to work with. Everyone was so open and helpful it made me feel so welcome in the office.

I don't believe I disliked anything about my internship. I was able to learn so much.

For potential interns, I would advise them to take everything in and enjoy the experience because it goes incredibly fast. Learn as much as you can meet as many people as you can in the time you have.

Great look into what a tax professional does at a big 4 accounting firm.
Charlotte, NC | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best part of the internship was that I got a look into what work really looks like. I didn't get a prettied up version of what I would be doing and so I was able to truly evaluate whether I would want to work for PwC.

I felt that the internship was a little short and I didn't get to do as much work as I wanted.

I would encourage future candidates to talk to as many people as possible about their experiences at the company because everyone has a different perspective.

PwC Internship Experience = The greatest experience an accounting student can have! The firm, the people, the clients, everything is great!
Cleveland, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Everything!

Not Applicable

Show a great personality, ask questions, and have an open mind to learn.

Learning+Networking+Fun+Flexibility=Millennial Professional
New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The networking opportunities amongst my peers and the company's professional.

I wish the program was longer than the 6weeks.

Networking experience is priceless, and you WILL learn a lot.

PwC, great company to work for!
Minneapolis, MN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best part of my internship was the people I worked with. They were always so supportive. I could go to them with any question at all and they were glad to help me out. This support from my co-workers made my internship experience less stressful than it could have been.

During February and March we were working very long hours. I had multiple weeks during that time where I was working 75+ hours. I would have to say the long hours were the worst part of my internship experience.

Be sure to really get to know a lot of people at each recruiting event. Enjoying the people you work with will make your internship experience infinitely better.

PwC takes college students and molds them into qualified associates in 10 weeks.
Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Two of the firm's major areas of focus is on diversity and building relationships. I loved the hands on experience of my day to day job because I was working with a team comprised of different genders and multiple ethnicities. I learned not only about accounting, but also about different cultures and their everyday lives. The recruiting team also planned a variety of intern events to get is well acquainted with one another since we would soon start working full time together. So, my favorite aspects were working with my team and the intern social events.

I didn't like that there was no guidance on housing. I know that's outside of the scope of the internship, but it was very difficult to move to a new state and find a 3 month lease in a safe area of town when I knew nothing about Dallas.

If you want to work in an uplifting, challenging, and welcoming environment with some of the smartest people in the country, then PwC is for you.

Great Experience, Great People, Great Company
Saint Louis, MO | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The culture, training, diversity of work, and future employment opportunities.

I have nothing negative to say about the experience.

This is an excellent firm with a great attitude and exceptional people. You will be very happy you chose PwC!