4.6 of 5 stars (4,028 Ratings)

Intern at PwC's Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 1-10 of 2,780 Intern Reviews

Spectacular opportunities for those that want to work hard

Dallas, TX | April 2015 | FORMER INTERN

Working with, and learning from, the highest caliber people. The USLT shadow experience where I was able to spend a day with CFO and Vice Chair of the firm. The vast amount of experience gained in such relatively little time.

I would have loved more client interaction although I would not consider this a significant "downer". If you think you can show up as an intern and run the show, this is not the place for that kind of ego.

Comments

Hard work and networking. You will have many that got in because of the school and program that they are affiliated with that do not take initiative. Be proactive a visible in your intentions and future plans.

An opportunity to Grow

Chicago, IL | November 2014 | FORMER INTERN

The best aspects of my internship was that PwC invested in my own growth. PwC sent me to a 3 day leadership conference while still being paid to develop my leadership skills. This summer they also gave me the opportunity to work at a charity of my choice as part of the Intern Loan Program. The program allowed me to follow a passion of working with schools and using my other major. Though I will not have a career in education, the experience allowed me to expand my mindset and perspective on the world.

The worst aspects of my internship had to do with not being able to work more than 40 hours a week. I was participating in an office case competition and I needed to log more than 40 hours in a week and the HR was upset. They wanted me to have some balance, but they did not allow me to fully pursue something I was interested in.

Comments

Be yourself and see if the culture is for you. It is a family style culture in a large company that allows the opportunity to grow and establish your roots in a particular area.

The best learning experience so far.

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I was able to learn more about the pwc culture and build my personal brand and network.

I liked everything about my internship.

This is a great opportunity to get exposed to pwc.

Why pwc? Why niu? Be prepared to answer questions about yourself, career goals, a challenge that you had and how you work through it.

Advice to Management

None.

Amazing Opportunity Turned into Bright Future

Birmingham, AL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with, the opportunity to work on different clients, and the work/life balance were the best aspects of the internship.

I honestly cannot think of any cons to my internship at this time.

Being a hard worker and an individual who has a lasting thirst for knowledge are the two greatest traits an intern can have.

PwC gave me the opportunity to complete hight-level tasks in a team environment while making connections with their people.

Cincinnati, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The PwC employees were very helpful in making sure I had an understanding of the work I was performing. I could always ask questions comfortably and the employees would work with me one-on-one to fully complete each task. The employees gave very helpful feedback. I was able to gain a great understanding of the work I was performing. Employees were always open to making new connections. The PwC Launch program at Disney World helped me network with other interns that received offers, as well as partners from all over the nation.

Right before the audit began and after it was completed, I didn't have too many tasks to complete.

Going into an internship with PwC keep an open mind, get to know as many employees as you can, and be willing to ask questions and for performance feedback. Take advantage of the many opportunities that PwC will open up for you.

Advice to Management

N/A

Exceeded Expectations

Philadelphia, PA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Networking Opportunities

long hours

Be intellectually curious!

Excellent experience with numerous opportunities

Florham Park, NJ | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

During my internship there was always an opportunity to learn and develop. I was fortunate to work with many great people on various projects.

I have nothing negative to say about my internship. I had an excellent experience and am looking forward to starting full time.

PwC is an excellent place to learn and to develop. I was fortunate to work with many great people on several different projects throughout my internship.

PwC Internship Experience: Exponential career boost

McLean, VA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Real client experience

There was nothing I didn't like about it.

Be a sponge and try to soak up all of the information around you when working in a team environment. Pay attention to the duties of the senior associates and manager etc.

Why PwC?

Advice to Management

Higher compensation is always a good thing.

PwC integrates audit interns into normalcy from Day 1 but still gives a distinctive experience.

Kansas City, MO | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Networking and OTJ training

I felt it could have been longer.

Don't be afraid to ask questions

Most amazing experience

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I went to belize!

Not a lot of work

Say yes to every opportunity.