4.6 of 5 stars (2,560 Ratings)

Intern at PwC's Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 1-10 of 1,751 Intern Reviews

Spectacular opportunities for those that want to work hard

Dallas, TX | April 2015 | FORMER INTERN

Working with, and learning from, the highest caliber people. The USLT shadow experience where I was able to spend a day with CFO and Vice Chair of the firm. The vast amount of experience gained in such relatively little time.

I would have loved more client interaction although I would not consider this a significant "downer". If you think you can show up as an intern and run the show, this is not the place for that kind of ego.

Comments

Hard work and networking. You will have many that got in because of the school and program that they are affiliated with that do not take initiative. Be proactive a visible in your intentions and future plans.

An opportunity to Grow

Chicago, IL | November 2014 | FORMER INTERN

The best aspects of my internship was that PwC invested in my own growth. PwC sent me to a 3 day leadership conference while still being paid to develop my leadership skills. This summer they also gave me the opportunity to work at a charity of my choice as part of the Intern Loan Program. The program allowed me to follow a passion of working with schools and using my other major. Though I will not have a career in education, the experience allowed me to expand my mindset and perspective on the world.

The worst aspects of my internship had to do with not being able to work more than 40 hours a week. I was participating in an office case competition and I needed to log more than 40 hours in a week and the HR was upset. They wanted me to have some balance, but they did not allow me to fully pursue something I was interested in.

Comments

Be yourself and see if the culture is for you. It is a family style culture in a large company that allows the opportunity to grow and establish your roots in a particular area.

An Enriching & Fun Experience

McLean, VA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The firm planned out lots of intern events for us to mingle & build network;

Interns received lots of hand-on training from experienced associates

I wish the internship could be longer in time.

Talk to the associates whenever you have concerns.

Amazing Learning and Networking Experience

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I met

office work

If you are looking into the Big 4, PwC definitely is the one to be in.

My Amazing Summer

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Work-life balance

Long hours

Be yourself! Most people at the firm want you to have a good personality.

My interviewers didn't ask me very many questions. It was more of a conversation than an interview.

Client facing internship acting like a first year associate from day 1!

Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

real client facing job assignments, networking with other high performers, job prospects for growth

that it ended and I had to go back to school!

Think about where you could see yourself launching a career

Advice to Management

Nothing, keep the internship program as is; its great!

Growing your future

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Training , coaching , level of work assigned.

Feedback given

Be ready to get assigned real work

Describe a motto you live by

Advice to Management

Compensation could be improved

Quick learning curve, invaluable experience

Washington, DC | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Ability for growth within the firm, the option for training, firm leadership

Long hours some days, but not really anything

Always be willing to take on new challenges, be ready for the unexpected, there are many times when you will not have much work to do and that is okay, but just be open to new experiences.

Tell me about a time you succeeded, and a time when you failed.

What is the most important thing on your resume to you?

Was given various brain teasers

Tell me about why you would be a good fit for the firm? What can you bring to the firm?

Advice to Management

Bigger office space, interns were not allowed to have desks because of the lack of desks available for associates

PwC's Internship Experience Packs an Invaluable and Incomparable Punch.

Detroit, MI | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Everything was awesome. The work that we did was meaningful and beneficial to my development as a professional. I liked how I was treated as a first-year, and not so much as an intern. PwC really invested in me this summer and helped get my career off on the right foot.

I would've liked it to have been a little longer.

Really evaluate the quality of people that work for PwC because these are the people you will be surrounded by every day at work. At PwC, the people really do make all of the difference and is the main reason that working for PwC is such an amazing experience.

PwC culture reflects the fact that employees take their work seriously but not themselves.

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

So many events and people who were sincerely invested in my success!

Too short! And not enough work.

Take advantage of every opportunity! PwC does an amazing job offering interns opportunities in and out of their assigned line of service. The summer is so short, try not to miss out on any of them!