4.6 of 5 stars (6,770 Ratings)

4 Stars (2042)
Intern at PwC's Advance, Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 1-10 of 4,595 Intern Reviews

Hands on, real world experience where the tasks you are given help you feel prepared for your full time job.

Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

I didn't feel like an intern. At first this was intimidating because as an intern you don't know what to expect and you really don't know much about the accounting profession outside of what you learn in school. So I felt slightly overwhelmed at first being given ownership of an entire process, but at the end I am able to look back and see how much I learned because of being given the opportunity to be challenged and to challenge myself to better understand the process and my tasks as a whole.

I honestly can not think of something I did not like during my internship. It was a great experience.

Speaking with my friends who are or have interned with other Big 4 accounting firms, they have said that many of the tasks they perform re admin based and they do not really get a good glimpse into what they will be doing when they start full time. This is not the case at PwC. PwC immerses you into the exact types of work you will be doing once starting as a first year.

State and Local Tax

Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

getting paid and interacting with seniors

a lot of alone time

be prepared to work long hours during busy season and come in with excel knowledge

Advice to Management

training could be elevated in specific software applications

-describe a time when you failed
-tell me about yourself

Great opportunity, great job, great culture.

San Diego, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Working on engagements

unassigned time

This is an outstanding opportunity to learn and showcase your abilities.

Advice to Management

The only thing that could have been better would be more client work and less downtime.

How do you stay up to date with current events? How do you maintain work-life balance while you're in school, working, etc.? Why do you want to be in public accounting?

The internship with PwC was a great experience.

New York, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The feedback, networking, training, and mentoring.

There wasn't anything that I didn't like about the internship.

PwC is a great atmosphere to work in. There is a lot of networking events and they really focus on training their employees.

Awesome

Miami, FL | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

I really got a ton multi task experience

Lack of one on one training

More focused one on one training

PwC offers a great overall internship experience for students pursuing public accounting careers.

Rochester, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Relationship building with everyone at the firm

Laptops seem old.

PwC is the best start for this industry. You'd be a fool to not want to start out here.

Very conversational interview experience. Mainly wanted to feel each other out for right fits. Questions tended to be more conversations about experiences.

Live the life of a Big Four Risk Assurance Associate.

San Diego, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Learning the actual job, great pay and perks, beginning relationships with people in the field.

Hoteling system for workspaces.

Be prepared to start working day one. Ask questions constantly to be sure you understand what you are doing and why it is important. Speak your mind about what you are interested in doing. Reach out to as many people as possible.

Advice to Management

More clarity about the snapshot procedures and how you can strive to meet or exceed present levels.

1. Describe a situation where you voiced an unpopular opinion in a group.

2. Describe a time when you stood up for something you believed in.

Reach your potential, learn, grow and meet amazing people

Pittsburgh, PA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The opportunities and the different people I got to work with. The motivation and the events were great

The days when there were not as many tasks to do.

The firm provides a great opportunity for anyone who is serious about their career and willing to put the time and effort to learn and build relationships.

Talk about a situation where you were provided feedback and had to act upon it.

Get ready to work

Saint Louis, MO | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The chance to work on numerous clients and meet new people.

The hours were long, but school and other PwC members prepared me for this.

Keep an open mind and always be willing to say yes. This opens a lot of opportunities for yourself and allows the organization to learn more about you.

I felt part of the team rather than just an intern!

New York, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with and the opportunities I had to go to client sites and work on actual projects that helped my team

Commuting from outside the city

The firm structures the internship so well and makes sure every intern has as much time as possible doing actual client work. They also make sure we participate in intern-only events so we can get to know the people that we will hopefully be working with in the future.