4.6 of 5 stars (4,028 Ratings)

Intern at PwC's Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 1-10 of 1,179 Intern Reviews

It was a very fulfilled internship experience that I have gained various perspectives about what we do in a daily basis

Hartford, CT | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Great exposures to technique skills and different types of engagements; People in the office are extremely friendly and helpful; Great office culture

I wish my internship would be longer so that I would have the opportunity to work with data visualization

Be open minded with your colleagues and your coach. You can discuss with them about almost everything. Don't be afraid to ask questions because we are there for each other.

The Best Career Jump-Start

Cincinnati, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Nice co-workers, meaningful work, networking opportunities, and caring people

Since I worked in busy season, the hours were very demanding.

There are so many possibilities awaiting at PwC. Take advantage of every second!

Amazing opportunity.

San Jose, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people you work with on a day-to-day basis are amazing. Everyone is helpful and happy to have you on their team.

Sometimes you feel in over your head.

Ask as many questions as you can.

Learn what to expect as a first year associate at a Big Four Public Accounting Firm, while building long lasting relationships.

Minneapolis, MN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Meeting interns from around the country.

Learning how to use skills I learned in school.

Learning about possible opportunities for growth and career paths.

Coaching from people who care.

free time in the office

Learn that is not always about the work but the people that are doing the work.

Why did you choose public accounting? What are you looking for in a career? What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to PwC?

Advice to Management

Send less emails and with the emails that are sent out, have items numbered for interns to follow. Make it easier so that things are not missed. Have ambassadors picked before weeks into the internship. Training would be better if the room had windows.

Motivating, Exciting and Professional

Stamford, CT | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I liked the opportunity to directly engage with the department I was assigned to. I enjoyed the fast pace of the office because it made me more time efficient and productive. Despite working in Stamford, CT I had the opportunity to work in the New York office by attending meetings, intern events and trainings.

I disliked not having as many opportunities to shadow professionals in the different lines of services at PwC

You have to define what you want to get out of the internship and then evaluate how PwC best fits those standards in terms of training, mentorships, shadowing opportunities and future career paths.

What is a weakness of yours?

What was a difficult time you faced and how did you overcome it?

Advice to Management

PwC could adjust the intern salary to match that of EY. Also PwC could make the training include more technical skills. In addition to career development, the interns should also have a clear view of what is the role of each line of service.

Busy Season

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects were meeting the other interns, and getting valuable hands-on audit experience.

The worst aspects were the cramped work space and extremely long hours.

The long hours- about 16 hours per day.

It is difficult to adjust to the long work hours and culture, but you learn so many valuable skills in such a short period of time. Never hesitate to ask questions because the PwC staff is so eager to help you.

1) Tell me about a time where you had to work in a group that you did not like.

Advice to Management

Provide more frequent performance feedback.

Great pay, real life experiences

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Pay, networking, positive company culture.

long hours, lots of travel

Network with as many people as possible.

PwC internships is challenging and allows for hands on experience.

Columbus, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Meeting people, client interaction, hands on

Different hours daily

Reach out to the campus recruiters early and gain that connection because they will be helpful later on. Even if you are a freshman, it is great to get to know the recruiters before the interview process begins.

Awesome. Made a lot of money

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The money and the people

The hours were a little crazy at times

Be prepared to work and learn

Excellent work experience that prepares you for the real world.

Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The team that I worked with, the fun we had traveling, the experience I got during busy season.

There were times that the long hours were very grueling and it did get somewhat tiring to be traveling all the time.

Keep a positive attitude and soak it all in. Sometimes things take a few days to really make sense. Nobody expects you to know everything. Just try your best and ask questions (I tried to save a few questions at a time to ask) and keep your head up. They will be impressed if you keep a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Be willing to learn.

A lot of the questions dealt with my prior experience and resume experience. Other questons included how I would react to long hours and strenous work environment.

Advice to Management

I would say it would have to be work-life balance for travel clients. One night a week we should leave early (or leave early on Friday's).