Tax Returns Galore!

Participating in community service in Belize and meeting other employees constantly.

Long hours.

Be ready to work long hours, although it's bearable as my team was friendly and helpful and always answered my questions.

Advice to Management

Hours - hire more people so more people can work regular hours.

Date: 2013

PwC internship enrichment experience, a taste of public accounting. This internship offers exposure to the industry of public accounting.

Compensation, working atmosphere, learning experience, and hospitality.

Exhausting hours at times, amount of busy work.

Bring a positive attitude into work everyday, do not hesitate to ask questions and really try to gain as much knowledge as you can throughout the duration of your internship.

Advice to Management

More exposure to all employees within PwC. Aside from the assigned practice, if the rest of the office is familiar with the intern class it would make everyone feel more comfortable.

Date: 2013

If a full-time job at Pwc is a movie, Pwc's Advance Internship is the trailer that leaves you wanting more.

Some of the best aspects of the internship were the people, the pay and the fast paced learning.

One thing I did not like was that we didnt have contact with other interns from our market (NY Metro) until the Disney trip. The San Juan office belongs to this area but we didnt have a connection with it.

What most of my friends and family have brought up as a negative point of working at PwC is the long hours. To me, working at PwC this summer sometimes felt like I was back in Hesburgh library studying for a final with a bunch of my friends. The amount you learn and the people you are surrounded by to me make the hours worth it.

The Best Summer Ever

The people that work at PwC are friendly, kind, caring and helpful. Also, the training was extremely beneficial.

I wish the internship was longer than 8 weeks, but luckily I was able to extend until the end of August.

The PwC internship experience is unlike any other. I have spoken with other interns at other firms, and it is clear that the PwC internship experience is bar none.

Work hard, Play hard

Pay, Career development, insight to Public accounting, People, personal development

Hours can be long

If you like accounting or your unsure about accounting, this is a wonderful opportunity to really see the profession. You will have actual work (not copying papers, etc.) and you will have plenty of opportunities to see other areas of the firm (advisory, audit, or tax). PwC is a company that you will work hard for, however, you that work will pay off tenfold in career opportunities and personal development.

Advice to Management

Stronger flexibility

Welcome to the Real World

Meeting new people, getting experience as to life after college, learning on the job

Sometimes long hours, training in GA

The biggest difference between all of the firms I was deciding between once I received me offers was the peole that you will work with on a daily basis. The work is pretty much the same across the board, so it is really important to find a group of people and a culture that you can see yourself working with. This especially applies to accounting and the long hours busy season entails.

Date: 2013

Exposure to financial techniqes while building incredible career relationships

The exposure to different industries, the overall learning environment, and the various coaching/mentor relationships that were developed.

I wish my group was more social. I also felt the internship could have been more structured.

They need to know that PwC is a learning environment and that no question you ask will ever be brushed off but instead encouraged and elaborated on. You work with a bunch of smart people who genuinly want you to succeed.

Advice to Management

The internship needs to be slightly more structured as far as training. I understand that you want us to get real engagement experience as needed but I felt a more structured fist week or two of training would have been more beneficial.

Date: 2013

A friendly environment with opportunities for growth and learning

Comprehensive training, likeable people, the pay, intern events, meaningful work

Work could get kind of repetative and boring at times. Sometimes it can be difficult to see the big picture.

Meet as many people as you can at the firm, and find out as much as you can about the firm's culture before making your decision.

Date: 2013

Great experience with the FTS advisory group.

Networking oppurtunities with high level management

Not a very busy time with the group, workload wise

Great oppurtunities for networking and personal development

Date: 2013

Unknowing Intern Gets Unexpected Placement, Says He Likes It but Needs to Know More

Flexible work schedule. Individual project. Fellow interns were close. Great office. Great city.

No team interaction. No traveling. Hard to network.

Put yourself out there as much as possible. Shadow multiple people both inside and outside your line of service so you can get a full picture because your project/assignment is just one of the hundreds of things potentially going on in the firm and you need that full picture of what PwC does in order to make an educated decision about if this is for you or not.

Advice to Management

Set up more scenarios for interns to connect with people in their office and other interns in their city.