4.6 of 5 stars (8,386 Ratings)

Intern at PwC Summer Internship Program? Submit a Review

Displaying 1-10 of 2,625 Intern Reviews

Excellent learning experience

Other (US) | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Excellent training
Always felt comfortable asking questions
Great learning environment

Didn't always have work to do

Make sure you are taking advantage of every opportunity given to you by PwC. Whether it is an opportunity to learn a new skill (I often found myself learning new shortcuts on my computer that were minor advantages but extremely helpful) or go out to lunch with coworkers, you will be surprised at what kind of knowledge may be helpful. Keep your eyes and ears open for these!

Diverse, real-world opportunities that provide a realistic job preview and learning development.

McLean, VA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

People are great, doing real, meaningful work, lots of opportunities to network with high up individuals as well as team members and other interns

It feels short, my commute is longer than I'd like but worth it

They understand you are an intern and learning on the job, it is okay not to know how to do something and ask questions, have a positive attitude

Case interview, then basic behavioral one

PwC has helped me get out of my comfort zone.

Salt Lake City, UT | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Networking with individuals. Understanding the audit process from beginning to end. Flexibility is great! Communication is key!

The commute to the client's site. My first two weeks I was assigned a client that was 1.5 hours away. I wished I had more influence on which client I was assigned to.

Do not be afraid to network/talk to people around the office, even when they are not part of your engagement team. Go talk to the partners and get to know them!

Hard work pays off

Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Client facing experience, meaningful work

Personal time consideration

Plenty of information was available, felt well informed and prepared

Intern networks, learns, and works

Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

meeting new people through the buddy program

In my particular area there was not enough work at this time in the year for the amount of interns there were.

The internship has many structured aspects such as trainings and intern events, but also a lot of time to do work on your own.

Tell me about a time you had a group project. Was it difficult?

Great Experience with Great People.

Dallas, TX | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The pay is wonderful, they give you many opportunities to meet people, develop yourself, and build your resume. They teams are set up well and the work is done efficiently so you have to be able to adapt.

You work a lot of hours but that is something you should expect in this field.

Fully commit to your job and to your team. You are not there for a very long time and you want to give a good impression about yourself and your abilities. Your team is a group of people that you could be spending 70+ hours per week with so make sure you are understanding and open with them.

Get to know PwC

Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Networking and making a lot of connections at the firm that will help you in the future.

A lot of administrative work.

Always ask for work to do because there is always something to do.

Exposure to the Accounting World

Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects include the people that I met and networked with and the exposure to the working world.

I least liked the amounts of training we had in the beginning that I do not think was all completely necessary.

The company really wants you to work for them and to please you, so be open about what you want.

Advice to Management

Less training, we could have done without the 3 days of tax training upon returning from Virginia.

We were asked to review our resume and talk about ourselves. The interview felt a lot like a conversation rather than a question and answer.

A great investment for the rest of your career

Peoria, IL | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Given responsibility that may not be trusted to other interns at other companies, relaxed work office environment, friendly and helpful coworkers, great opportunities

Learning the rigors of a standard 8-5 job

I wish I would have known how helpful some of my classes would be in prepping for my internship

Advice to Management

Offer a higher salaries for new associates and more benefits for staying with the firm

Why do you want to have an internship in *insert city you're applying to*?

What ties do you have int he area and do you plan on staying here?

Recall a situation were you have had to deal with a difficult group. How did you overcome the situation?

PwC Internship gives real aspects of real life work experience

San Jose, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

hands on work, interacting with the client, intern social events

there is a lot of downtime, hard to get overtime

The internship is a lot more hands on then I realized. You will be doing real work everyday you're at the client site. Try to interact with as many people within PwC as you can.

What do you want to know about PwC?
What do you hope to get out of this internship?
What does the new revenue recognition principle change?