4.6 of 5 stars (2,562 Ratings)

Intern at PwC's Internship Experience? Submit a Review

bureaucratic and dry work

New York City, NY | August 2015 | FORMER INTERN

Hourly pay was high (overtime was good)
Disney world
Points and miles from travel
Office location was very convenient if you were ever there

Most projects at PwC are heavy on implementation and IT operations. The work I was doing was very dull and consisted of traveling to a remote client site in an uninteresting city to implement and modify some software program (that was supposedly revolutionary but has not been temporarily discontinued). I was supposed to be in management consulting but was somehow dually staffed in Tech. Hours were rough.

Training is very poor and the review process seems overly bureaucratic and not a true measure of how much value you add but how popular you are within the 'in groups'

Comments

Interview process is easy ONCE you have the interview. Very straightforward behavioral questions, no real case, and more of a social test to see if you get a long. Generally apply through campus for first round which cuts a good deal of people, and go through the superday with a high success rate unless you really screw up.

Challenging Work, Great Pay, Poor Work Environment

Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Challenging Work, Pay, Opportunity to Learn

Corporate Culture, Little training offered, Almost no feedback received

Be a self starter, push for feedback

Advice to Management

Give feedback whenever possible

Overrated

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

n/an/a n/a n/aa

Too much emphasis on transformation.

n/a n/a n/aa

n/a n/a n/a n/aa

Advice to Management

n/a n/a n/a n/aa

PwC allowed me to gain exposure in auditing. I worked with different clients and teams which allowed me to further build my network.

Atlanta, GA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect were working during a busy season. I truly feel like it was representative of how a busy season would really be once I start full time. Also, the work life balance. We worked really hard but there were intern events and events with the other lines of service to allow you to meet a variety of people. Also, participating in the community service project. It was an awesome internship experience.

Their isn't anything in my opinion to list here.

Be ready to work hard, meet a lot of people, gain a lot of experience and have a great time.