Great Pay, Great Experience, Great People
Saint Louis, MO | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

client based work. coaching opportunities. competitive pay.

forty hour work weeks.

If you want to be happy with a job, then chose a job based on the culture of a firm. Going to work everyday is alot easier if you are around people you enjoying spending time with, even if the work is difficult.

PwC takes the time to develop professionals.
Minneapolis, MN | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

A great deal of time was focused on networking, not only with current employees but with other interns who are the leaders of tomorrow.

The internship lasts only 8 weeks and one of the weeks is spent doing training. I feel that if it was at least one week longer, the intern group would have been able to better their skills.

I would advise potential interns to do research on the company. Representatives are consistently impressed by those candidates who are able to ask specific questions about the firm based on current events. They are well versed in the interview process and do a good job filtering out those who do not know much about the company based on the generic questions that may be asked.

Accounting student works hard for top accounting firm and they reward her greatly with knowledge and fulltime offer
New York, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people are amazing. I work with some of the smartest and most enjoyable people I have ever met. The pay is amazing too. I got so much overtime just working with people that I loved and at a job I loved. You are also not a "GO-FOR", eg. go for coffee. You do real work in the company and contribute to real jobs. You are treated as a full time employee.

I didnt like switching engagments half way through. I got so used to my first team that getting used to other people was a pain. They werent like my first team at all and i missed all of them a lot. I also didnt like working products and services. Im more of a financial person.

TAKE THE POSITION! You wil meet so many people, have so many connections and hopefully come out with a good job! This is the best accounting firm in the USA. You'd be crazy not to take it.

Advice to Management

I think training could be better and more focused. I learned more on the job than I did at the week of training.

Grow your own way.
Irvine, CA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

- The people

- The opportunity to work on various different clients

It wasn't very organized. At the start the internship, most of the interns were unsure of what we were supposed to do, who we were supposed to talk to, and where we were supposed to go.

Make sure that you're able to connect with the professionals during recruitment

Advice to Management

At the beginning of training, make sure that everyone knows about all of the different resources that are available to them.

Glimpse of Reality
Milwaukee, WI | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect of my internship is that everyone is willing to answer my questions. They are all very friendly and considerate.

I wish that I could be given more responsiblity.

My advice would be that you should questioning and providing answers before the person ahead of you thinks about it. Be one step ahead.

Advice to Management

I think that training for the technology aspect of the organization could be better.

PwC treats interns like associates.
McLean, VA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Small team creates close-knit, trusted team environment.

Interaction with interns from other lines of service was minimal.

Learn how to be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.

Great internship with opportunities to excel
Chicago, IL | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Best aspect was having colleagues depend on you for work and performance. Full time employees were very helpful with any questions as well as helping interns fit in with the culture

Excessive travel to some clients

Work hard, communicate efficiently, ask questions

Learning and Growing with PwC
New York, NY | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The Network I was able to create

Loved every bit of it.

Its a great company to work with aloong with the right people who will help you grow as a person and as a professional

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work in structuring such an amazing internship programs

awesome internship, learned a lot, achieved a lot and most importantly, networked with a lot of interns from other parts of the country.
Florham Park, NJ | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

learning and networking opportunities, exposure to various departments and firm benefits, and real insight of what to expect for a full-time employee,

Not enough work for the first two weeks,

great starting point for your career and enormous opportunities to work for smart, friendly and professional people.

Advice to Management

Work could be better structured for interns even when it's not a busy season, it's awkward when there's nothing to do and nobody needs your help.

Welcome Aboard
McLean, VA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people. Everyone in the firm is truly top tier in every way.

The traffic during the commute to work.

Just be open and talk to as many people as you can.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.