The best internship experience

The people at the firm are great to work with.

The internship is short.

Financial services requires that you work with people, so pick a job based on the people.

Date: 2013

Pricewaterhouse Coopers is a great internship in order to advance your knowledge and career.

The aspects of my internship which I really liked was the ability to work in a team environment. I also had great coaching which enabled me to learn the most during my internship.

There was nothing that I disliked about my internship.

PwC is a great experience for any intern who is interested in working in public accounting. Here you will be able to work with smart and hard working individuals like yourself.

Date: 2013

Just a taste of the professional life..

The people that I came in contact with during my internship had to be one of the best aspects. Everyone was very nice and down to earth. They were happy to answer questions work or personal related. It really helped me build y network and fit in with the firms atmosphere. In addition the training was phenominal. We had knowledgeable instructors who made the whole process a great time.

There was no compensation for parking at the office building which was very expensive. Also more opportunitities to work overtime. Overtime was very frowned upon and I constantly felt like I was leaving my team with work I could have done but I was only allowed to charge 8 hours a day.

I think it is an amazing place to work that really values their employees. You are constantly learning while you are here.

Advice to Management

Compensation for office parking and making sure all interns have cient assignments throughout their summer.

Best Intern Experience with PWC

You get to experience the culture with the firm.

I did not get to experience a Client Service Internship.

Everyone in PWC works hard and is dedicated.

Date: 2013

Work hard with great people

People worked with

Nothing really

PwC is a great place to work with people that care about developing you professionally

Advice to Management

Better training

Never Stop Learning

Everyone is willing to help the interns in improving and learning.

Nothing really. I like this great experience.

A great internship if you are thinking about a career in accounting industry

The most about public accounting that you will ever learn.... in 8 weeks

The best aspect of the internship is the opprtunities that the firm gives you to connect with peers and leaders within the firm.

I wish the internship could have been longer.

This is an excellent company to intern for. I never felt afraid to ask questions and felt as though I could ask anyone for help. Because most of the current associates also participated in the internship, they know what you are going through, and want to make sure you have the best experience possible. You get insight into what it is truly like to be a public accountant; PwC doesnt fluff it up.

Advice to Management

Training for the program is very long and sometimes boring. I would recommend them extending training to one and a half weeks so that they days are not quite as long.

PwC Advance: Earning your future one step at a time

One of the best aspects of the internship was the extremely diverse set of assignments that I had the opportunity to tackle. The diversity made it a much more enriching learning opportunity. Furthermore, the team I worked on made the internship quite an enjoyable experience.

The worst parts of the internship were the slow days when I felt that I was neither learning or doing anything productive for the firm.

The most important thing is to keep an open minded and optimistic attitude about everything in order to maximize the internship experience.

Advice to Management

The organization can have a more lax environment at times in order to avoid a higher level of stress when unnecessary.

Date: 2013

Gaining career and lifetime experience through client interaction and valuable colleague relationsihps.

Networking and creating valuable relationships with other PwC employees, increasing my technical knowledge through my client engagement, and getting a real feel for the life of consulting.

There were a few periods of down time, but they were very rare and I was usually busy with client deliverables.

I would tell them that they will be very welcomed and cared about at PwC. Everyone receives a peer buddy and career coach, who check in on you every step of the way. Both of them and HR really care about you reaching your goals and making the most out of your experience.

Date: 2013

A fast paced learning experience.

Meaningful work, working in teams, travel, and pay.

Lack of exposure to different lines of service.

Be open to learning new things. Often times you are given a task that you have no idea of how to complete it. Be able to adapt and learn on the job.

Advice to Management

Employee retention.