4.6 of 5 stars (2,560 Ratings)

Intern at PwC's Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 41-50 of 2,560 Intern Reviews

Best Internship in America

Jacksonville, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect of the internship was the real world experience and knowledge I gained. The employees were also very helpful and friendly.

The hours could be a little intimidating, but being with a supportive team helped with that.

Stay focused, have fun, and don't be afraid to ask questions. The associates understand what you're going through and want to help.

Open your Eyes - It is about More than the Job

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Networking opportunities with full-time employees, as well as other interns from all over the state/country. I also enjoyed the exposure we had to the partners and other high-level employees within the firm. The mentorship program they had set-up was great and allowed me to feel like I had a voice and mattered, even as an intern.

The actual work I was doing and "busy season" - but that has to do with being in public accounting in general. PwC tries very hard to make unpleasant work and times of the year as pleasant and positive as they can be.

Do not be intimidated by the work or the hours you will commit to the work. The people that you are working with actually do care for you, and they are 100% more concerned with doing what is right and helping you do what is right for you than with hitting certain hours per week. The job is high stress, but the firm really tries to reward you for putting in the effort and doing a good job.

Advice to Management

I think most people leave because they feel like they give everything they have to the job, and there is not enough reward for what is given. Therefore, I don't know that I have any real advice about what specifially to do, but I think finding ways to be more efficient (whereas it seems we are always adding more work and more administrative tasks that are a massive time suck) and then actually truly rewarding people for their accomplishments, dedication, hardwork, etc. is something that we could do better. I alwyas think compensation could be better - we can go work somewhere else for way less hours and for much more pay. I also really think that efficiency has to be a focus because unless the regulators change their rules and timelines, there isn't much else that we can improve upon as a firm.

One of the greatest learning experiences I could have ever hoped for and more!

San Jose, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people and culture at Pwc as well as the type of work I got to do while put on several engagements.

I wish it could have been longer

Enjoy the experience by making the most out of the short time you are there. Reach out to as many people as you can and be open to any task that comes your way because it can only help you.

Great Alternative to Audit: Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory Services

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best part was being able to work on a variety of projects. High profile/low profile and a wide variety of types of projects including divestitures, spin-offs, IPOs, and technical accounting.

There wan't anything I did not like about my internship.

I would pursue every opportunity at the firm and do not just resort to tax or audit. There are many other opportunities that may fit your skills and preferences better.

The best learning experience so far.

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I was able to learn more about the pwc culture and build my personal brand and network.

I liked everything about my internship.

This is a great opportunity to get exposed to pwc.

Why pwc? Why niu? Be prepared to answer questions about yourself, career goals, a challenge that you had and how you work through it.

Advice to Management

None.

Amazing Opportunity Turned into Bright Future

Birmingham, AL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with, the opportunity to work on different clients, and the work/life balance were the best aspects of the internship.

I honestly cannot think of any cons to my internship at this time.

Being a hard worker and an individual who has a lasting thirst for knowledge are the two greatest traits an intern can have.

Lots of work but lots of time to play

Cleveland, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

To get to see what full-time employment is like

I wanted my internship to be longer

Don't be afraid to ask stupid questions. Chances are, the associates you are working with asked those same questions when they were interns only a few years ago.

PwC offers internship with genuine work experience and high full time offer rate!

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people were all very friendly and the training and launch trips were a lot of fun

There really was nothing I didn't like

PwC offers a comfortable work enviornment where everyone is doing significant work for the firm, including the interns.

Outstanding experience in public accounting firm.

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

People in the firm

Everything was great

Great opportunities for career advancement, great people to work with and lots of learning opportunities

PwC's Internship Experience: Where You Can Build Valuable Relationships & Kick-off Your Business Career With Real-Time Improvements

Houston, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Hands-on Experience, Supportive/Collaborative Environment, Real-Time Improvements

I would've liked to gain a bit more experience in a different department within the firm.

The work can be challenging but the firm's values are shown throughout its employees and working for PwC is very rewarding.

Why did you choose accounting? Why tax?

What makes you different than other potential candidates?

Do you see yourself living here? (location of internship)

Tell me a little bit about yourself.

Advice to Management

I believe it's important to build growth with diverse employees who can bring different ideas to the firm.