4.6 of 5 stars (4,028 Ratings)

Intern at PwC's Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 41-50 of 4,028 Intern Reviews

Lots of work but lots of time to play

Cleveland, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

To get to see what full-time employment is like

I wanted my internship to be longer

Don't be afraid to ask stupid questions. Chances are, the associates you are working with asked those same questions when they were interns only a few years ago.

Experiential learning through interaction and networking with other professionals, challenging tasks, and team building activities

Minneapolis, MN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people with whom I got to work - everyone was willing to talk and give advice to the interns before we graduate from college and start our careers in the professional world.

Honestly, nothing. Sometimes I wish there was more to do, but summer is always a little less busy at public accounting firms, depeding on your line of service and group.

Know the organization before you interview. Investigate the numerous opportunities that lie in PwC. Take the time to network with individuals across the company, not only in your own office. Be willing to help out and step out of your comfort zone.

Fast-paced, strategic work that matters

Diverse experiences and colleagues

Worked on projects that were both impactful and provided stretch

Had a lot of fun

There was a lot of ambiguity to which I had to become accustomed.

PwC has a very specific culture and fit is critical--those who succeeded were those who thrived in the environment.

Advice to Management

As a huge organization, there were occassionally mixed messages from HR, which didn't detract from the work experience, but did create some confusion among interns.

I learned more in ten weeks than I did my previous four years of college.

Miami, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people that I got to work with as well as the office culture. I was entrusted with important projects as oppose to doing mundane task.

Can't think of anything I didn't like.

Make sure you are a self motivator. Always seek the next opportunity to work on something different and brush up on your excel skill.

Case question: Develop a pitch presentation to a potential client about why they should pick your firm as a service provider.

How do you deal with stressful situation?

Advice to Management

Provide competitive first year salaries with the mid size accounting firm.

The PwC Internship Experience: Drinking Water From A Fire Hydrant

Florham Park, NJ | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

- The Office Culture

- The People

- The Compensation

- Some tasks were a bit underwhelming.

PwC is the place for people who love what they do and aren't satisfied with second place.

- Why'd you choose accounting?

Advice to Management

I can't think of anything.

PwC Turns College Students into Confident Consultants

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The autonomy- as long as you are getting your work done you can make your own decisions. You are treated as a full-time team member.

Travel can be hard for some people, but it's part of the industry and many people enjoy it.

Definitely work for PwC, it's an unbelievable move for your career and teaches you so much about business and professional life.

What is the most important thing you've learned in college, non-academic?

Why do you want to work in consulting?

Case study regarding a struggling financial institution

Great look into what a tax professional does at a big 4 accounting firm.

Charlotte, NC | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best part of the internship was that I got a look into what work really looks like. I didn't get a prettied up version of what I would be doing and so I was able to truly evaluate whether I would want to work for PwC.

I felt that the internship was a little short and I didn't get to do as much work as I wanted.

I would encourage future candidates to talk to as many people as possible about their experiences at the company because everyone has a different perspective.

Life Changing Experience (for the better)

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The amount of information learned and the opportunity to see what how I would be working and the things that would be required of me.

Sometimes I did not receive as much guidance as needed to complete an assignment. During our "busy season" stress levels are elevated and it is harder to ask questions and receive extra help to complete tasks.

Be yourself and use knowledge of what you learned to solve problems . You are expected to do the same work that the first-years are responsible for (not getting coffee or making copies all day) so do your best to learn as much as you can. You will make mistakes (I made A LOT) but overcome them, learn from them, and try not to make them again! Try to network and work with as many different people as you can.

PwC Internship Experience = The greatest experience an accounting student can have! The firm, the people, the clients, everything is great!

Cleveland, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Everything!

Not Applicable

Show a great personality, ask questions, and have an open mind to learn.

Learning+Networking+Fun+Flexibility=Millennial Professional

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The networking opportunities amongst my peers and the company's professional.

I wish the program was longer than the 6weeks.

Networking experience is priceless, and you WILL learn a lot.