4.6 of 5 stars (2,560 Ratings)

Intern at PwC's Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 41-50 of 2,560 Intern Reviews

Open your Eyes - It is about More than the Job

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Networking opportunities with full-time employees, as well as other interns from all over the state/country. I also enjoyed the exposure we had to the partners and other high-level employees within the firm. The mentorship program they had set-up was great and allowed me to feel like I had a voice and mattered, even as an intern.

The actual work I was doing and "busy season" - but that has to do with being in public accounting in general. PwC tries very hard to make unpleasant work and times of the year as pleasant and positive as they can be.

Do not be intimidated by the work or the hours you will commit to the work. The people that you are working with actually do care for you, and they are 100% more concerned with doing what is right and helping you do what is right for you than with hitting certain hours per week. The job is high stress, but the firm really tries to reward you for putting in the effort and doing a good job.

Advice to Management

I think most people leave because they feel like they give everything they have to the job, and there is not enough reward for what is given. Therefore, I don't know that I have any real advice about what specifially to do, but I think finding ways to be more efficient (whereas it seems we are always adding more work and more administrative tasks that are a massive time suck) and then actually truly rewarding people for their accomplishments, dedication, hardwork, etc. is something that we could do better. I alwyas think compensation could be better - we can go work somewhere else for way less hours and for much more pay. I also really think that efficiency has to be a focus because unless the regulators change their rules and timelines, there isn't much else that we can improve upon as a firm.

One of the greatest learning experiences I could have ever hoped for and more!

San Jose, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people and culture at Pwc as well as the type of work I got to do while put on several engagements.

I wish it could have been longer

Enjoy the experience by making the most out of the short time you are there. Reach out to as many people as you can and be open to any task that comes your way because it can only help you.

Great Alternative to Audit: Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory Services

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best part was being able to work on a variety of projects. High profile/low profile and a wide variety of types of projects including divestitures, spin-offs, IPOs, and technical accounting.

There wan't anything I did not like about my internship.

I would pursue every opportunity at the firm and do not just resort to tax or audit. There are many other opportunities that may fit your skills and preferences better.

PwC offers internship with genuine work experience and high full time offer rate!

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people were all very friendly and the training and launch trips were a lot of fun

There really was nothing I didn't like

PwC offers a comfortable work enviornment where everyone is doing significant work for the firm, including the interns.

Outstanding experience in public accounting firm.

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

People in the firm

Everything was great

Great opportunities for career advancement, great people to work with and lots of learning opportunities

Grow your own way in PwC.

Philadelphia, PA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

PwC provided us tons of great chances to meet people to build our own relationships.

Sometimes we have more free time.

Here, you will learn something new every day; you will meet some new people every day. You will grow your own way.

Tell me about your weakness.

Once in a lifetime opportunity

Washington, DC | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Flexibility, opportunities, growth, teamwork, exposure, and development

Length of internship. Too short

Be open to new and diverse opportunities, be consistent, and keep a positive attitude

PwC has the best people and culture. It also creates an unforgettable internship experience.

Indianapolis, IN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people, work I did was enjoyable, received work at just the right pace, travel opportunities, pay, hours, and downtown office.

The feedback system was not based on "real-time" feedback.

PwC will give you an unforgettable experience. They will treat you with respect and help you develop to feel like a true professional. Some highlights of the internship aside from the people are: great coaching, good pay, good hours as an intern, work that is not just "busy work" and travel opportunities to really cool cities.

Advice to Management

As I mentioned before, the feedback system was not extremely efficient. I only had three "formal" feedback reviews throughout the 8 weeks.

Busy season external audit with Pwc

Minneapolis, MN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Invaluable Experience, great people

Hours (but to be expected)

One of the best places to begin a career in accounting.

Why do you want to work here and in this field.

How would you respond in this situation.

(mostly behavioral questions)

Best summer of my life

McLean, VA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Exposure to client service

The lack or rotation on clients

Have an open mind. The most important part is getting in the door and after a short time you will be able to experience the LOs you desire.

Tell me a time that you had to lead a team during a difficult situation?

Advice to Management

More help with relocation cost and housing