4.6 of 5 stars Average Intern Rating (of 4,027 Intern Reviews)

and Get 1 FREE DAY

Displaying 41-50 of 4,027 Intern Reviews

Top notch internship experience
New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Coaching was a big thing at PwC. All interns were paired up with an associate buddy, a manager coach, and a relationship partner. We were exposed to all the different tasks that they do, and they were highly approachable throughout our internship.

Not applicable

PwC does a great job creating many opportunities for interns and full time employees to network with each other and expand their professional network.

Lots of work but lots of time to play
Cleveland, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

To get to see what full-time employment is like

I wanted my internship to be longer

Don't be afraid to ask stupid questions. Chances are, the associates you are working with asked those same questions when they were interns only a few years ago.

Great Place to Start Your Career
McLean, VA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

People within the firm were great

Enjoyed all aspects of the internship

Learn as much as you can

Challenging learning experience, with an incredible opportunity to grow professionally and personally
Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Team work, assignments, interacting with the client, independence received from my team

Wish I had stayed longer!

Ask questions. Be open to change. Don't give up on an assignment just because it's difficult or time-consuming. ALWAYS put forth your best effort because others depend on the information you provide.

Tell me about a time when you were coached by someone and when you had the opportunity to coach someone else.

Learned a lot about public accounting with some of the greatest people I've ever met.
Saint Louis, MO | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The works itself and my coworkers

Nothing. Enjoyed every aspect.

Learn as much as you can during your internship. Be bold and ask for work or ask to help out with any kind of assignment.

Are you passionate about accounting?

If a client gives you an assignment that you are not thrilled to do, how would you handle it and why would you choose to handle it the way you do?

Advice to Management

None. I felt as if the environment I worked in was fantastic.

Work Hard, Play Hard
Orlando, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect of the internship was getting to meet and work with such amazing people.

The worst part of the internship was it coming to an end.

PwC is a great place to begin your career. It's hard work, but it is well worth it. Great learning experience!

Why would someone mistakenly debit treasury stock, and what would you do to fix it? Tell me about yourself. Asked about previous work experiences I had listed on my resume. Also, asked various questions on how I would solve problems at work.

awesome experience
Louisville, KY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

people and work

i generally liked my internship

great company

My PwC Internship Experience
Kansas City, MO | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I performed the same work as full-time associates, so I gained real insight into the requirements of the job. I received detailed mentoring and feedback from a variety of individuals across all experience levels. The firm culture was a perfect fit for me, and the compensation was higher than the other offers I received in that market.

The internship ended a bit earlier than I would have liked. It was a predetermined length of time, though, and I understand the reasons behind that method of handling internships.

Try to spend as much time as you can with the professionals at the firm and office you are considering. You want to do your best to determine whether the firm's culture is a good fit for you.

A rewarding learning experience, with the opportunity to grow as a professional.
Cincinnati, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Interacting with team members, on-the-job coaching, interacting with the client, critically thinking to solve problems, and seeing the audit "evolve" during busy season.

Working long hours, but that is to be expected when there is much work to do. Being on such a great engagement team really helped make those long hours enjoyable.

Never be afraid to ask questions, and take lots of notes.

I cannot cite from memory any specific interview/case questions, but they were most behavioral questions.

Fantastic internship, best ever
Philadelphia, PA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Real project experience

The program is too short

Be ready for new challenges