4.6 of 5 stars Average Intern Rating (of 4,027 Intern Reviews)

Displaying 41-50 of 4,027 Intern Reviews

It is a fun, rewarding, creative, knowledgable experience.
Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Mentoring, opportunities, people, community service, variety of services, personal development, training in Orlando and meeting other interns from other parts of US, visit to Disney at the end of the program

I did not get to travel as much as I wanted to

It is important to be open minded and meet as many people as possible to be successful at PwC

Intern Decisions: A Career Altering Decision
New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

My coworkers, having a real client and being able to deliver value, hours, salary, office location.

The job can be stressful, but it's worth it.

One of the most professional and prepared companies that I interviewed with, and I do not regret accepting an internship offer from PwC.

Great place to do an internship
Baltimore, MD | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

the intern events were awesome and allowed us to meet a lot of people within the firm

not available

provides good training and gives you the opportunity to perform a wide variety of tasks. getting the internship is the hard part, but once you get that the job is yours to lose.

Advice to Management

n/a

Treat the company well, and we'll treat you better
Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Compensation to responsibility ratio

Down time occasionally

Definitely accept your offer

Life Changing Experience (for the better)
Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The amount of information learned and the opportunity to see what how I would be working and the things that would be required of me.

Sometimes I did not receive as much guidance as needed to complete an assignment. During our "busy season" stress levels are elevated and it is harder to ask questions and receive extra help to complete tasks.

Be yourself and use knowledge of what you learned to solve problems . You are expected to do the same work that the first-years are responsible for (not getting coffee or making copies all day) so do your best to learn as much as you can. You will make mistakes (I made A LOT) but overcome them, learn from them, and try not to make them again! Try to network and work with as many different people as you can.

Fast Paced Quality Experience that Will Prepare you for your future.
Toledo, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Working with great teams and feeling like you were completing meaningful tasks.

We were required to submit several administrative forms about the internship almost back to back. So the information did not change very much from each one and it seemed very redundant.

Engage yourself and take on tasks you may not normally do. That way you will get the most out of your experience.

Describe a time where you experienced a tough decision and how did you overcome/work through that decision.

Advice to Management

The Starting Salaries seem to be a little lower than some of the competitors starting salaries.

The quality and character of people you work with on a daily basis are just as important as the work you are performing.
Louisville, KY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The ability to learn so much was the best thing about the internship. Everyone is very willing to help you and explain things to you when you are struggling with something. It was very much a team atmosphere.

I have very few compaints about my intership experience. Yes, I worked very long hours, but that was expected during a year-end audit of such a large company.

PwC is a great place to intern. It is a wonderful opportunity to learn and be exposed to many different things. My advice would be to just find a firm where you feel the most comfortable around the other people because you will be with them every day.

Gaining Knowledge and Starting my Career on a Positive Note
Detroit, MI | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

That I was able to see what an actual auditor does right at the client and I was able to contribute to the teams while learning a huge amount of information.

Nothing big comes to mind.

Fitting in with the people at the company I wanted to work for was a big item for me. I believe that PwC has a great culture and people for me but I would stress to try to feel the culture and people out at all interested companies before making a decision.

PwC - you never know how awesome it is until you intern here
Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

All my colleagues were extremely friendly and helpful. They genuinely wanted to help me improve and learn. They were always positive and enthusiastic about their work, which was particularly important during busy audit seasons. So during my internship, I was happy every day even if I was working for 16 hours a day.

Seriously, nothing.

PwC is one of the best places to start a career for an accounting student. Be prepared to work hard because the more you put into your internship, the more your will get out from it. Also be prepared to have a great time with your colleagues and fellow interns because it is just enjoyable to spend time with them!

As a student, there are a lot of occasions in which you are coached by others. Is there a time when you are the one who coach other people?

Reflective of a First-Year Experience
Columbus, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Excellent culture, fun employees and co-workers

The entire internship was only 8 weeks.

Consider the culture and mission of the company in order to evaluate if it aligns with goals.