4.6 of 5 stars (2,561 Ratings)

Intern at PwC's Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 41-50 of 2,561 Intern Reviews

Life Changing Experience (for the better)

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The amount of information learned and the opportunity to see what how I would be working and the things that would be required of me.

Sometimes I did not receive as much guidance as needed to complete an assignment. During our "busy season" stress levels are elevated and it is harder to ask questions and receive extra help to complete tasks.

Be yourself and use knowledge of what you learned to solve problems . You are expected to do the same work that the first-years are responsible for (not getting coffee or making copies all day) so do your best to learn as much as you can. You will make mistakes (I made A LOT) but overcome them, learn from them, and try not to make them again! Try to network and work with as many different people as you can.

Fast Paced Quality Experience that Will Prepare you for your future.

Toledo, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Working with great teams and feeling like you were completing meaningful tasks.

We were required to submit several administrative forms about the internship almost back to back. So the information did not change very much from each one and it seemed very redundant.

Engage yourself and take on tasks you may not normally do. That way you will get the most out of your experience.

Describe a time where you experienced a tough decision and how did you overcome/work through that decision.

Advice to Management

The Starting Salaries seem to be a little lower than some of the competitors starting salaries.

Treat the company well, and we'll treat you better

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Compensation to responsibility ratio

Down time occasionally

Definitely accept your offer

Best Internship in America

Jacksonville, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect of the internship was the real world experience and knowledge I gained. The employees were also very helpful and friendly.

The hours could be a little intimidating, but being with a supportive team helped with that.

Stay focused, have fun, and don't be afraid to ask questions. The associates understand what you're going through and want to help.

Open your Eyes - It is about More than the Job

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Networking opportunities with full-time employees, as well as other interns from all over the state/country. I also enjoyed the exposure we had to the partners and other high-level employees within the firm. The mentorship program they had set-up was great and allowed me to feel like I had a voice and mattered, even as an intern.

The actual work I was doing and "busy season" - but that has to do with being in public accounting in general. PwC tries very hard to make unpleasant work and times of the year as pleasant and positive as they can be.

Do not be intimidated by the work or the hours you will commit to the work. The people that you are working with actually do care for you, and they are 100% more concerned with doing what is right and helping you do what is right for you than with hitting certain hours per week. The job is high stress, but the firm really tries to reward you for putting in the effort and doing a good job.

Advice to Management

I think most people leave because they feel like they give everything they have to the job, and there is not enough reward for what is given. Therefore, I don't know that I have any real advice about what specifially to do, but I think finding ways to be more efficient (whereas it seems we are always adding more work and more administrative tasks that are a massive time suck) and then actually truly rewarding people for their accomplishments, dedication, hardwork, etc. is something that we could do better. I alwyas think compensation could be better - we can go work somewhere else for way less hours and for much more pay. I also really think that efficiency has to be a focus because unless the regulators change their rules and timelines, there isn't much else that we can improve upon as a firm.

One of the greatest learning experiences I could have ever hoped for and more!

San Jose, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people and culture at Pwc as well as the type of work I got to do while put on several engagements.

I wish it could have been longer

Enjoy the experience by making the most out of the short time you are there. Reach out to as many people as you can and be open to any task that comes your way because it can only help you.

Great Alternative to Audit: Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory Services

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best part was being able to work on a variety of projects. High profile/low profile and a wide variety of types of projects including divestitures, spin-offs, IPOs, and technical accounting.

There wan't anything I did not like about my internship.

I would pursue every opportunity at the firm and do not just resort to tax or audit. There are many other opportunities that may fit your skills and preferences better.

Wonderful internship with PwC

Houston, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Internship can help me to learn more about yourself including advantages and disadvantages. Also, internship helped me to gain more experiences, to meet and work with professionals, and to apply what I have learned.

Summer internship was too short that I cannot really learn that much but then it was the end of internship already.

Be prepared to learn, be willing to learn, and show them you are able to learn.

Real World Experience with Real People

Philadelphia, PA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being part of actual projects and creating deliverables that were used in actual reports for clients.

The lack of ice cream by the end of the week.

Open yourself up to this experience and allow yourself to grow from it.

Do you have any experience with Data Visualization?

Are you comfortable in Excel?

Extra curricular activities in school?

Great Learning Experience

Hartford, CT | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The pay was great, you experience a lot of development in a short amount of time and the people at the firm are great.

It got off to a slow start but that's just because it's slower during the summer.

The people at the firm are so welcoming and want to help you learn and the exposure you get to the clients is great. PwC has a phenomenal reach and endless resources so If you're looking to start your career in public accounting they are definitely the employer of choice.