4.6 of 5 stars (1,134 Ratings)

Intern at PwC's Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 41-50 of 1,134 Intern Reviews

Building you own experience

Minneapolis, MN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best part of the internship was the intern events that were planned in between the busy work hours. It was nice to be able to get to know other interns from different lines of service.

I would have enjoyed more time on the same client. Even though I liked bouncing around clients to get different exposure, I felt that staying on one client longer would have allowed me to get a better experience.

PwC practices what they preach and my internship was above and beyond what I thought it would be.

A true family experience!

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The opportunity to shadow professionals.

The company did not plan payment correctly

Find professionals you can relate to

Advice to Management

They need to be less sticky about not working overtime.

Challenging, Motivating, Exciting, and Humbling

Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Learning from all the different tasks and enhancing my skills, while networking.

Nothing really, maybe parking.

Don't be scared to ask questions and make mistakes.

A chance to try out what your full time experience will be

Baltimore, MD | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

- Meeting various individuals within the firm

-You get to attend Disney if you get a full time offer

- Going through the experience with a lot of people your age and the friendships built

-intern activities including baseball games and a barbecue

- Community Service activities

Internship was not during peak season of work (summer is typically slower time)

Look for a firm that feels like a good fit for you. Most important thing is to enjoy the people you work with.

PwC Developed My Brand.

Denver, CO | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Creating real and lasting relationship with different individuals from every position in the company. I felt that everyone I talked to was interested in knowing more about me and also helping me develop myself.

That it was a short internship experience!

Put yourself out there and don't shy away from learning from people and their experiences. Always participate in decisions and be a team leader as well as a member. Do your best and forget the rest.

The best one from a Risk Assurance Partner on campus recruiting to me was, "Tell me about a situation where you utilized negotiation skills and what was the result of that."

Advice to Management

I commend the diversity program instigated at PwC,on comparison, I would say that they were genuine in their approach by showing their objective was to identify and develop underrepresented individuals based on merit and not based on satisfying quotas. I felt a real connection through the amazing culture at the firm.

Great opportunity to learn, grow, and explore the world of auditing

Pittsburgh, PA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects were the mentoring and learning opportunities.

The only thing that was a negative is that it was a slow season, so there was a little less "real" auditing work to be done.

The best way to take on the job is to be open to learning and try to step outside your comfort zone.

Extraordinary!

Miami, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

- Exposure to different industries and IT platforms that PwC clients were using.

- Working with smart people which were very approachable and willing to help you.

- Being engaged and getting to do the actual work

N/A. The experience was extraordinary!

During your internship potential candidate will get do the following:

- Being engaged and getting to do the actual work

Grow your own way

Philadelphia, PA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I loved the culture of the firm. I also felt that I did a lot of important work as an intern and felt that I contributed to the end deliverable.

I felt that since I was the only intern in my group, I was overwhelmed with work at times, especially since the time I interned was our group's busy season.

In accounting firms, most of the work is the same so it is best to look for a place where you feel you fit in. Going to work everyday liking the people you work with and the way that you work with them can make all the difference.

Why did I chose PwC over the other Big Four firms.

Why did I chose a Big Four firm instead of a smaller firm.

What are my strengths and weaknesses.

What is one thing I can work on.

Advice to Management

I think the hours can get a bit ridiculous at times. I have almost never worked an eight hour day; I have always worked more.

Prepared me to work in the Audit practice at the highest level

Florham Park, NJ | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

There were people to turn to at all times and I never felt that I could not reach out to a higher level employee for guidance

Long hours and commute

Be prepared to work hard and learn more than you will ever expect. It is easy to succeed as long as you are dedicated.

Relate your current job/past work experiences to public accounting.

It was an engaging & positive internship

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Very steep learning curve

Great team support

Good quality of engagements

Would have liked more interaction with intern group & more organized events to participate in

Looking at the type of engagements and the asking probing questions so that you are placed or staffed in the function & sector of your interest was helpful to me

What are you career aspirations?

What does teaming mean to you?

Advice to Management

I would be happy to participate in more training activities & intern focused events