4.6 of 5 stars (8,386 Ratings)

Intern at PwC Summer Internship Program? Submit a Review

Displaying 31-40 of 8,386 Intern Reviews

best choice ever

flexibility

compensation

always ask question and connect with people

Intern helps during busy season

Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to see a lot of different aspects of the audit

Not getting to hang out with a lot of the other interns because always at the client

A lot of the clients are not in the city therefore sometimes you will have to travel a lot.

Advice to Management

Make the training more interesting.

Tell me about yourself.
What differentiates you from other people?

PWC: Your future starts here - come learn alongside the best!

Philadelphia, PA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

- culture of the firm
- ability to do real work that was benefiting the firm and clients
- mentoring engagement and quality//amount of reviews

There really wasn't anything I didn't like.

Don't be afraid to go up and start a conversation with someone who is higher up than you - everyone is extremely nice and wants to see you succeed. It's great to start forming those connections early, so make sure you always have questions prepared!

- What do you consider your biggest weakness?
- Name a time that you acted as a leader and conversely, name a time that you did not act like a leader.

Not expected to know everything right away, but pushed hard to learn by patient mentors

Philadelphia, PA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Engaging work and tasks that were different each day that made the work day fly by

A lot of exposure to real life things that I would do as a first year associate. You are essentially treated as a new hire and not an intern so the work that is given to you is challenging and you are expected to find ways to succeed with the help of your higher ups

From what I have heard from the other employees, you are expected to be very adaptable on the job, and often will learn many different skills instead of one, which prevents you from getting bored with the work you are doing.

Advice to Management

Hours are long and hard for employees who aren't interns. HR needs to be more responsive to staffing needs.

Examples of times when you were a leader, when you faced adversity, and when you worked with a team

Great work experience, tons of hours (travel-related and not)

Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

You are treated like a full time employee. Given a lot of responsibility. You are supported.

Could have placed me on a project that was a bit more intern-friendly, but at same time it's great to be treated as a member of the team.

I knew a lot about the role prior to taking it.

Advice to Management

Ensure interns have a manager on-site (for those traveling) who have capacity to help them.

Behavioral Questions (sharing experiences)
Case Interview (case given without questions- you then arrive, are given questions to address and have to prepare -and then give- a presentation)

Challenge

Miami, FL | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

expand my professional network

sometimes the client was too far from local office

you need deep knowledge in technology

One of the best experience of my life, in which I was exposed to the real world of Accounting and built great professional relationships.

Gain more knowledge / experience
Opportunity to travel to Atlanta for training
Built great relationships
Well paid

The work time (8:30-5:30) for those who commute

I wish I had known more information about the PWC's lines of service.

Advice to Management

PWC is a great place to work because it offers many benefits and compensations, and it is very diverse.

They ask more about the resume experiences, be prepared to explain all the experiences included on the resume, as well as you strengths and goals.

PwC: A Little Slice of Heaven

Las Vegas, NV | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

I really enjoyed every part of the internship. There were tasks I wasn't fond of at first because I was unsure of what to do but with time I grew to enjoy it and appreciate the entire time.

I can't think of anything I didn't like.

Be yourself and be excited to be uncomfortable. They really don't care if you get something right the first time without asking questions- they just want you to be excited to learn something new and take on a new task. If you are eager during the interview process it will be an asset to you. I wish I would have known not to be afraid to ask questions or ask for feedback.

Quality people performing quality work

New York, NY | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

I was treated as a full time employee, I had great training and had an amazing coaching and support throughout the firm.

Sometimes I have nothing to do and other times I have to much to do.

I wish I would have known that the culture is very relaxed and everyone is outgoing.

Advice to Management

PwC is a great firm and I only hope they maintain the culture they already have.

My interviewers were very personable. I do not have an outstanding gpa, PwC recruiters looked at me as a person, and weighed everything evenly. They asked me questions based off of the PwC professional framework.

PwC : There are opportunities at every corner. You just have to take them.

Stamford, CT | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The coaching program. The

Some of the work can be very dry from time to time. There are a lot of administrative tasks that pile up because adequate time to complete them is not always provided depending on your engagement.

I wish I would have known about the independence necessary to succeed. You will have a great coach, however no one is going to hold your hand and walk you through everything. Also it can be tough balancing the client work with the administrative internal firm work.