4.6 of 5 stars (4,028 Ratings)

Intern at PwC's Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 31-40 of 4,028 Intern Reviews

Great experience - treated like a salaried employee

Louisville, KY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Experience

Networking

Benefits, such as expenses being paid for travel

Quality training

Work can get monotonous on some days, but there is usually a wide variety.

This job will take up just about all your time during the internship. You'll work hard and long hours through the day, but you'll also have lots of fun at night and on the weekends.

You get what you put into it and PwC will help to make it happen

San Jose, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Challenging work, supportive learning environment, amiable and professional staff, clear understanding of expectations and opportunities to meet them.

Work was slow at times but you can find ways to be productive (i.e. use learning resources, shadow employees, take on work from another department).

Know your personal objectives and understand what the firm has to offer. Also, be open to finding new experiences and meeting new people. The firm is big and there are tons of great people in each line of service.

Behavioral interviewing - Why tax?

Advice to Management

n/a - the firm is very transparent about expectations, work load, and promotion policies.

Amazing Opportunity Turned into Bright Future

Birmingham, AL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with, the opportunity to work on different clients, and the work/life balance were the best aspects of the internship.

I honestly cannot think of any cons to my internship at this time.

Being a hard worker and an individual who has a lasting thirst for knowledge are the two greatest traits an intern can have.

The best learning experience so far.

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I was able to learn more about the pwc culture and build my personal brand and network.

I liked everything about my internship.

This is a great opportunity to get exposed to pwc.

Why pwc? Why niu? Be prepared to answer questions about yourself, career goals, a challenge that you had and how you work through it.

Advice to Management

None.

Meaningful and rewarding work experience!

Cleveland, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Hours, pay, location, other employees.

Nothing, it was a great experience.

Be prepared to put in long hours, but you will be fairly compensated and treated well.

Real-Life Auditing Experience in a Fast-Paced, Exciting Environment!

San Jose, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Real-life exposure to the auditing practice with realistic responsibilities and expectations for the future

Sometimes felt coddled due to lack of overall experience

If you mesh well with the staff, you will likely do well in the future. A positive work environment is key to your happiness.

Accounting career "launched" with PwC's Advance internship

Philadelphia, PA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

PwC's senior associates and fellow associates treated my like a first year employee. I did not feel like an intern rather a values employee.

I only got experience in assurance services. It may be beneficial to allow interns to participate for a few weeks in taxation and assurance services.

PwC expects their interns to contribute and assist in day to day tasks.

If you could be a car, what car would you be and why?

Advice to Management

Hours during tax and year end audit season are long.

Interns experienced rapid growth and development while given opportunities to meet their future.

Philadelphia, PA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I appreciated opportunities to complete community service within the Philadelphia school districts. Having the ability to delegate work hours to teach financial literacy upheld PwC's standards of corporate responsibility.

My overall expectations were met with this internship however the internships goes by extremely fast, sometimes I would alter the duration of it.

My best advice to potential interns is to be true to yourself, values, and morals because the environment is nurtured in a way to accept your differences which allows the atmosphere to become more diverse.

When Hard Work Meets Fun

Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to meet all of the other interns from schools all across the country. Having a close relationship with my client team.

I wish it was longer.

Be flexible and willing to learn.

The least "intern" like internship (aka no coffee runs and copies)

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I felt that I truly understand what the work level of a first year associate looked like rather than just doing coffee runs and making copies. I learned ALOT of valuable information during my 8 weeks with PwC.

Extremely long hours during the second quarter close.

Be positive, open to constructive criticism, and accept every task with a smile.

Describe your greatest strength/weakness, tell me about yourself, challenging group situation.

Advice to Management

"flex hours" were not as flexible as they let on so a way to really make employees feel that they can benefit from flex fridays etc.