4.6 of 5 stars (2,560 Ratings)

Intern at PwC's Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 31-40 of 2,560 Intern Reviews

Great internship - would recommend to my peers

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Ability to connect with current employees at all levels and learn about their experiences

I enjoyed everything about the internship - it was a great experience

Look beyond the compensation package - your pay situation will change drastically over the next several years of your career. Pay attention to how the company treats its more seasoned employees - this is where you will be soon. Do they offer good benefits and career growth? If so - that is the company you should choose.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on flexibility measures - the firm has become a leader for ensuring that employees are able to meet their personal and professional goals. Continuing this effort will help our generation find their place long-term.

The PwC internship is a one of a kind program of learning, collaboration, and client service.

McLean, VA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Learning what client service was all about!

It almost seemed too short!

Take each day of your internship with a fresh set of eyes, you never know what you will learn!

An Enriching & Fun Experience

McLean, VA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The firm planned out lots of intern events for us to mingle & build network;

Interns received lots of hand-on training from experienced associates

I wish the internship could be longer in time.

Talk to the associates whenever you have concerns.

Amazing Learning and Networking Experience

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I met

office work

If you are looking into the Big 4, PwC definitely is the one to be in.

My Amazing Summer

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Work-life balance

Long hours

Be yourself! Most people at the firm want you to have a good personality.

My interviewers didn't ask me very many questions. It was more of a conversation than an interview.

PwC culture reflects the fact that employees take their work seriously but not themselves.

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

So many events and people who were sincerely invested in my success!

Too short! And not enough work.

Take advantage of every opportunity! PwC does an amazing job offering interns opportunities in and out of their assigned line of service. The summer is so short, try not to miss out on any of them!

A Memorable Learning Experience that will Assure You that You Chose the Right Major

Indianapolis, IN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

People

Ability to learn so much in a little over 2 months

Pay

The hours can become a lot but that is what allowed me to learn so much

This prestigious firm treats its employees so well to ensure that their job experience is nothing short of remarkable.

Describe a time you led a group through a problem in order to reach a solution.

What is your worst characteristic?

What made you want to do public accounting?

Advice to Management

Sometimes I felt like their were a few too many e-learns which are videos that help in regards to training. Sometimes it seemed overwhelming in addition to all the hours I worked. However, even though it was a lot, they truly did help and they were very interesting. It may be helpful if the e-learns were shortened a tad bit.

Professional and collaborative environment.

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Office culture.

Consistency of project flow.

Great place if you highly value work-life balance.

A perfectly balanced internship experience

McLean, VA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

gained real-life experience working on-site with project teams day to day, but it was very well balanced with events and activities that the interns participated in to connect with each other outside of day-to-day client work, such as community service events, social events, sporting events, and other fun projects. Hourly pay also promoted a work-life balance during the internship and compensated those interns who worked overtime. The internship program ended with a week in Disney World for all those who received full-time offers for the "Intern Development Program (IDP)" to work on developing customer service and team/project-based skills in partnership with the Disney Corporation. That was a phenomenal experience and a true differentiator.

It was challenging to support one of my projects while based in our HQ office because I did not have a government clearance/badge to be on-site with the project team. The team was very accommodating, but that was a challenge for a short time.

Be open to new experiences and meeting new people; that is a huge part of the internship experience and will benefit you greatly.

Describe a time when you faced a challenge on a project team and how you worked to overcome that challenge.

Describe a time when you had to navigate conflicting guidance from multiple leaders in an organization or another environment. How did you respond and meet everyone's needs?

Audit Intern Performing Work of First Year Associate

Grand Rapids, MI | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with, the ability to perform real work on the job, the compensation, the organization

The travel and the work I performed

Evaluate the culture of the people. They are very personable and it is important that this fits for you. The work is difficult and it is important that you evaluate whether you are willing to put in enough time and effort to enjoy the job.