4.6 of 5 stars (2,560 Ratings)

Intern at PwC's Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 31-40 of 2,560 Intern Reviews

Gain More Experience Than You Ever Expected

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The other associates and partners at PwC made the internship experience the best fit for me. Everyone was so caring and willing to teach me and answer any questions that I ever had.

I disliked the busy season hours, but those hours are something that any other accounting firm, Big Four or not, would experience.

PwC tries its hardest to match potential employees with the careers that will best fit them. The internship experience exposes you to many different clients within a chose line of service but also allows you to rotate into a different line of service if anyone finds themselves unhappy.

Why did you chose accounting as a major?

Have you had past accounting experiences?

Who at our office have you met through the recruiting process?

Why do you prefer tax/audit/etc.?

Advice to Management

PwC has very few issues or topics I would advise management on. Even in an extremely fast-paced working environment the firm is able to maintain respect for all of its diverse employees and clients. They also have maintained unlimited paid sick days for all employees as well as more than enough paid vacation time. PwC tries its hardest to help its employees and reward them for all of their hard work and long hours put in during busy season.

A Quality Learning Experience

Detroit, MI | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I learned a lot about accounting as a career field, and I also really felt integrated with the teams that I was a part of during my time at PwC. I was always given work that had a level of importance in the grand scheme of the audit process.

I didn't like that we had 2 weeks of training followed by a week off and then 5 weeks of work. The 5 weeks comprised of 3 on one client and 2 on another. I didn't feel like 2 weeks on my second client was enough to really settle in and get to learn as much as I did on the first client, so I would have preferred to have forgone the week off in favor of 2 engagements of 3 weeks each.

None particularly. A great characteristic of the firm is how transparent they are about everything.

Take a semester off from school and actually learn something!

Ft. Worth, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Legitimate work with excellent pay.

Late hours

You won't be fetching coffee, food, or copies here. There is an opportunity to perform first year associate tasks and provide real value to the firm. Great pay as well, with many opportunities for overtime.

There were not any technical questions. The interview was more of a discovery of your personality.

Advice to Management

Housing options for interns.

Could not have learned more

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I got to be a part of an on site client audit that really helped me develop team skills as well as client interaction skills.

The intern events were all front loaded in the internship time table

Go in with an open mind and be ready to learn from day 1. The opportunities are endless.

Amazing Experience

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Learning about the field

Non-strategy work

Great organization that gives great work/life balance

Every case question was different

Advice to Management

Higher full-time pay

Full-time Learning Experience

Philadelphia, PA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Networking opportunities, real projects that full-time employees work on, exciting work, welcoming teams and mentors, Phillies game, training in NYC

Part of being at a large company is the formality of documents that must be completed for each client

Meet as many people as possible, PwC is an amazing company to work for with a stellar reputation in the business world. If you like the people you work with then PwC must be an option for you.

Long hours, huge payoff

Seattle, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The lively atmosphere.

The long hours.

Come in ready to work and learn a ton.

My Amazing Summer

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Work-life balance

Long hours

Be yourself! Most people at the firm want you to have a good personality.

My interviewers didn't ask me very many questions. It was more of a conversation than an interview.

Audit work with awesome people

Birmingham, AL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Practical application of knowledge learned in school

Working late nights

You don't have to know everything about auditing.

Advice to Management

Be more transparent to interns about their expectations for working hours.

Passionate about utilizing talent

Washington, DC | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Many events for networking and building relationships within the company, extremely talented group of individuals, concerted effort in making sure employees are happy. They are the best of the best.

I wish the internship was longer. I also wish they would have provided better housing opportunities.

Communicate and be eager to take on any and all projects. Push yourself and stay confident in yourself. Observe everything and everyone. Take every opportunity to learn.

What differentiates you from others?

Advice to Management

More interaction between directors/partners and interns.