Date: 2013

Fast-paced challenge that's over before you know it.

Great training, welcoming staff, and meaningful tasks

Long hours and too short

Be ready for hard work, ask questions, and enjoy the wealth of knowledge around you

Advice to Management

Work to retain employees and limit busy season hours

An Meaningful Opportunity to See a Realistic Picture of Public Accounting

The ongoing training in my specific area provided me with areas of learning that no one is able to receive in the classroom. The people I worked with were diverse, intelligent and enjoyable to spend time working with.

Since I was in a major city, I rarely was able to spend time with my entire intern class.

The first day of work will be uncomfortable, but stand confident and press out of your comfort zone. This is the only way for you to grow personally and professionally.

Date: 2013

A Jump Start into the Real World of Business - Understanding the Firm and the Client

The people, my team, the work given to me, the volunteer opportunities, intern events, training, and client exposure. The overall experience was great.

I like everything about my internship.

Make sure in the interview process that you choose PwC because you are interested in the field as well as hardworking. Most importantly, if you feel the right "fit" upon interviewing, you can be successful at this firm.

PwC Summer Advance Internship-- Enriching

The people and culture

Wish technology training was more in depth with the tax software

Ask Questions, get to know as many people as possible.

Date: 2013

Providing real value to the firm, its clients, and its people while expanding your own personal brand

Ability to travel: traveled weekly to client site to get the full feeling of a management consulting lifestyle Work with client: interacted directly with client, and provided meaningful benefit as an intern Part of the team: felt that I was a full member of the team and was encouraged to contribute at the same level as full time employees

Did not communicate assignment in advance of the internship, making it somewhat difficult to prepare

Great opportunity to get the full experience of a consultant, engage in meaningful work, and be considered a peer by your team

Advice to Management

Communicating assignments more clearly and before the start of the internship would allow us to make necessary arrangments (i.e., knowing if we will be traveling every week)

Jump Start on your Career

Actually working on meaninful tasks of the audit, also the many intern events including Phillies game and meet the Partners night. Meeting and getting to know the other interns and staff.

The internship was very short.

If you want to work in public accounting then PwC is the way to go. Also if you are not sure what to do then come to PwC, the training you will receive is incredible, you will learn a lot very quickly on the job. Expect to work hard but also have a great time.

Personal Brand

best part was the co-workers and team members

some work days can drag out and become very long

ENJOY! it is a great opportunity to learn and meet new people

Date: 2013

DOPE amazing would do it over again if I was given the chance to do so

the people and the experiences

None as of the momment nothing negative to say about PWC

its amazing

The Best Internship Experience Ever: Building Your Future with the Right People

1. The work environment and people 2. Skills and knowledge about the accounting profession and building my personal brand 3. The networking opportunities

The duration of the internship, I wished it could be longer

1. Always have a positive attitude 2. Take initiative and take pride in your work 3. Ask questions! 4. Network, Network, Network

Date: 2013

A valuable learning experience with an elite accounting firm

-The interaction I have every day with fellow teammate -Being able to learn a vast amount each day and build upon previous knowledge -How well the fimr treats and values the interns

-There is not much to complain about wit the internship. The commute in however can be very time consuming.

The people at PwC are friendly and intelligent. I would recommend to a candidate to get to know the members of the firm to see how you would fit in.

SALARY FINDER

• 50
  • 75
  • 100
  • 100+
Yearly Salary Range (US$ Thousands)