4.6 of 5 stars (6,770 Ratings)

4 Stars (2042)
Intern at PwC's Advance, Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 31-40 of 6,770 Intern Reviews

Wonderful Experience

Philadelphia, PA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Everyone was really friendly and willing to teach you, learning something new everyday, was given opportunity to learn or to work in other departments to gain more experience.

I like everything about my internship..No cons

Do not be shy to ask or to learn something new, take every challenge that is given

An Introduction to Becoming a PwC Professional

Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to go to client meetings. Being able to do actual client work. Making selections for testing. Intern Olympics. Volunteering day.

Having too much free time for the first few weeks.

It is a great place to begin your career and they really seem to care about your professional and personal development.

You'll be doing a lot of interesting work with very smart people

Stamford, CT | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Happy hours, PwC events, and the people at the firm

Much of the audit work is repetitive

Become detail oriented before you join the firm

Advice to Management

N/a

Walk me through your resume

Did you know this [Insert professors name here]?

God Bless for this internship

Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Learn by doing and have the opportunity to create innovative work

long hours

learn some IT stuff

This internship was a chance to meet my future coworkers and get a taste for auditing.

Las Vegas, NV | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Variety in clients and work.

Sometimes there wasn't a lot of work to do because it is slow season.

I recommend researching the clients that you will be put on to help decrease the steep learning curve. I also highly recommend completing the audit class at your school prior to doing this internship.

Advice to Management

Overall, I really don't have any complaints. I think everyone that I worked with was extremely nice and helpful. Even when we were on a time crunch, they were still all very patient with taking time to coach me and answer my questions.

Provide an example of a time when you disagreed with your manager and what did you do?

Work with the best, Become your best

Saint Louis, MO | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Everyone at PwC is not only interested in your development as a young professional but as a member of society. They are honest about your strengths and weakness and allow you to develop in real time

PwC offers so many services and at times it can feel overwhelming

If you aren't content, go PwC because they push you to become better everyday

Learn the Ropes in the Real Accounting World

San Jose, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

I enjoyed how willing everyone was to help/coach us through the tasks we were given.

I did not like that when the teams were on track, there was not very much for the interns to help with.

The people at PwC really differentiate the firm from anyone else.

A rewarding internship, about more than just work - the teams, the clients, and the fun!

San Jose, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The client engagements and the coworkers!

Feeling lost when we first start on new engagements

Don't just base your experience off of the client's you are assigned on. The associates make a difference in your experience too. And you can always learn something from the smaller clients that you wouldn't on the large clients.

Advice to Management

More xLOS events would've been nice to socialize with our fellow interns as we never stayed in the office much

Enough responsibility to keep you busy and intrigued, while never feeling overwhelmed with work.

Minneapolis, MN | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The training and the amount of material learned was extraordinary. I learned more about the business world in 8 weeks than I did in my first 3 years of school.

It would have been nice to have more events with people in other segments of the firm to help meet more people.

Go to the on campus events and get to know the employees there to see if it is a right fit.

Advice to Management

Training could be more specific to what we will be doing as interns.

"Tell me about a time where you had to overcome an unusual issue in the workplace, and what was the outcome?"
Basically just a conversational interview to make sure people will want to work with you.

Why you should choose PwC

Dallas, TX | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people, culture of the firm, and being in the city of Dallas.

Wanting more opportunities to shadow professionals.

This is a great internship, you learn a lot and can decide if accounting is something you really want to pursue. I realized from this internship that I wanted to get my masters in accounting.

Advice to Management

The training videos at the beginning got to be tiresome at some points, maybe looking into a faster process.

Tell me about your experience working at "".
What leadership roles did you take on?