4.6 of 5 stars (2,560 Ratings)

Intern at PwC's Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 21-30 of 2,560 Intern Reviews

Work with a firm that truly invests in its employees through personal development and coaching.

Washington, DC | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Responsibility

Transparency (not much)

Come in with an open mind and seek feedback.

-Tell me how you have expanded your network in college.

-Case interview was based on process improvement and identifying constraints/bottlenecks

-Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker

Advice to Management

Better-convey to interns what to expect from a full time arrangement (they avoid telling you about how much overtime is actually involved or what to expect for pay)

Great internship - would recommend to my peers

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Ability to connect with current employees at all levels and learn about their experiences

I enjoyed everything about the internship - it was a great experience

Look beyond the compensation package - your pay situation will change drastically over the next several years of your career. Pay attention to how the company treats its more seasoned employees - this is where you will be soon. Do they offer good benefits and career growth? If so - that is the company you should choose.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on flexibility measures - the firm has become a leader for ensuring that employees are able to meet their personal and professional goals. Continuing this effort will help our generation find their place long-term.

The PwC internship is a one of a kind program of learning, collaboration, and client service.

McLean, VA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Learning what client service was all about!

It almost seemed too short!

Take each day of your internship with a fresh set of eyes, you never know what you will learn!

PwC Newsflash: Don't act like an intern and they won't treat you like one

Des Moines, IA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Pay, trip to Disneyworld at the end, overnight training in different city.

Not much client interaction

It doesn't get much better. bro.

Great firm great culture

Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Networking with partners, other colleagues, and my intern class

Length of time could be slightly longer

So many opportunities in many areas of business

Achieveing personal growth while helping clients see real change.

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Opportunitiy to choose the industry I wanted to work in, my team, feedback process, courses available for personal training/development, informal networking opportunities/social events, hours/pay.

Formal networking opportunities were minimal.

Since I was always at the client, I rarely interacted with other interns.

Within industry, project assignment was random with little regard to intern skills/preferences.

During your internship you will be required to be a people person. Whether and extrovert or introvert, ability to work in teams is critical with both your PwC team and the client. Real-time feedback is also encouraged so be ready to get some tough love throughout; it will lead to personal growth. Additionally, employers love interns who have analytical/deliverable-creation skills so very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills can really make your internship fantastic. Lastly, come here if you want to be in a specific industry (Finance, Healthcare), not a specific competency (operations, strategy, etc.) because that is the way that the company is set up. Also know that it is very difficult to switch from one industry to another once you start full time.

After receiving the case, one of the things I was asked was to provide a timeline with implementation steps to my recommendations.

Advice to Management

Since within an industry, interns are placed on random projects, interns should receive more formal opportunities to get to know other aspects of that industry. For example, in Finance if you are placed on an insurance company, but were always interested in consulting an asset management firm, you should be able to formally network with that group.

Intern Life: Learning, Making Connections, Making Money

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being able to learn about the everyday life of an auditor and gaining an understanding of their audit process. Networking events: being able to sit down with partners, managers, and seniors multiple times throughout the internship.

I would have liked a longer internship.

Make as many connections as possible and have fun during your internship. At the same time always ask questions and have a good attitude.

Tell me a little about yourself.

Name a time when you failed and how you overcame it.

Tell me about your time studying abroad.

Can you describe some of the responsibilities/roles that you had on campus?

Tell me about some of your responsibilities at your last job.

Advice to Management

Hosting more events so that interns can get to know their fellow interns better. Once at the client site, it was hard to meet other interns.

Best Accounting Internship Available

Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I got real life experience and saw exactly what I will be doing when I start full time.

The commute.

PwC takes pride in how well they treat all of their employees, both personally and financially.

PwC's Internship Experience: Where You Can Build Valuable Relationships & Kick-off Your Business Career With Real-Time Improvements

Houston, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Hands-on Experience, Supportive/Collaborative Environment, Real-Time Improvements

I would've liked to gain a bit more experience in a different department within the firm.

The work can be challenging but the firm's values are shown throughout its employees and working for PwC is very rewarding.

Why did you choose accounting? Why tax?

What makes you different than other potential candidates?

Do you see yourself living here? (location of internship)

Tell me a little bit about yourself.

Advice to Management

I believe it's important to build growth with diverse employees who can bring different ideas to the firm.

Meaningful and rewarding work experience!

Cleveland, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Hours, pay, location, other employees.

Nothing, it was a great experience.

Be prepared to put in long hours, but you will be fairly compensated and treated well.