4.6 of 5 stars (4,030 Ratings)

Intern at PwC's Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 21-30 of 4,030 Intern Reviews

Wonderful, enjoyable experience

Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I enjoyed working with my team and participating in different social events throughout the summer.

Interns can contribute more to the firm if more works are assigned to them.

Don't hesitate to ask questions

Public Policy Internship Provides Opportunity to Develop Career Path

Washington, DC | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The number of incredibly accomplished speakers with whom we met with provided an excellent career perspective.

More consistent work for interns would have been appreciated.

PwC has a truly incredible workforce culture and is a great place to work.

PwC's internship gives real world experience, the chance to learn a lot, and establish a professional network.

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The diversity of work, the flexibility, the people I got to work with.

Time commitment

PwC does a great job fostering an environment for young professionals to learn and grow in

Come experience an internship with PwC that will go above and beyond any other summer experience

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Countless networking and shadow opportunities

We were provided with not only a career coach but were paired with an associate with at least one year of experience for any questions and advice as well as a partner in our line of service. Having three people already to network with when entering the firm was amazing.

I personally only worked on one engagement for the entirety of my internship, which was nice because I got to complete an entire quarter's worth of work, but it would have also been nice to be on at least two very different clients so that I could get an idea for an industry I would like to work in in the future.

The number one thing I can say is to pay attention to the people! I know it's the typical answer, but in the public accounting field it is very true. I know I chose the right firm because I have been to two of the offices so far and the people were consistent across the U.S. as far as their relationship building goes, and that was important to me when choosing a firm!

Describe a time where you made a mistake and describe the steps you took to address/fix it.

Advice to Management

Speaking from an intern perspective, I would advise management to encourage the senior associates in charge of interns to really provide upfront coaching when the intern arrives. Sometimes the interns feel as if they aren't given enough direction to complete a task, and while I wholeheartedly agree that the point is for us to become familiar with using our resources and asking questions, it would be more efficient for the engagement teams to fully explain the task at hand and ensure the intern knows what is going on.

Exciting new learning opportunities, networking opportunities, and full-time job opportunities.

Hartford, CT | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people working at PwC are always willing to help and want to see you succeed.

The separation between the Tax, Risk, and Audit interns.

PwC is a great firm and they make sure you get a solid internship experience from training to the launch program; they really take care of you.

Where do you see yourself in five years? What is your plan for getting your CPA?

Advice to Management

N/A

A Day in the Life: PwC

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting exposure to professional situations and being able to add value through deliverable

Nothing - it was a great internship

PwC values its employees and each of their experiences at our firm

Life in Public Accounting

Detroit, MI | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Hands on relevant work, working with interesting people, end of internship Launch event

Very long training process for length of internship (2 weeks out of 8)

Make sure to ask lots of questions and don't be afraid of your team and fellow interns.

Work with PwC staff members to contribute to the overall success of the firm.

Miami, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Project Belize - An intern experience where I got to travel to Belize for a week and teach Financial Literacy to children

Long commutes to clients.

Be a sponge, ask questions, and work hard.

Best Consulting Internship experience within Financial Services.

Pittsburgh, PA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being able to contribute effectively in a team environment and high impact on the clients business.

Traveling can be tough but it is part of the Consulting Industry.

The firm likes to select MBA interns with experience in a particular industry that can make immediate impact.

Interview is standard to most consulting firms but they do put a little more emphasis on the behavioral interviews since they care about the people that join.

Advice to Management

None

Real Experience

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Good pay and treated like an associate

Sometimes the work is boring

Be positive and open minded, accounting is not always boring!

Why do you want to work at PwC? Explain your resume.

Advice to Management

The hours are sometimes too long, commuting to clients is not preferable or fun