4.6 of 5 stars (6,770 Ratings)

4 Stars (2042)
Intern at PwC's Advance, Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 21-30 of 6,770 Intern Reviews

Opportunity to grow personally and professionally; best use of my time

Atlanta, GA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people, the culture, the traveling, the opportunities for growth, the responsibilities, the client interaction

Any down time where I didn't have something to do.. Either research on your own or reach out to other people to see what you can help them with!

Always reach out to others to see what they need help with!

Advice to Management

More information on the firm's time and expense policies would've proven helpful

What do you want to talk about?

When was a time you had a conflict with someone from a different background than you?

Tell me about a time you needed to construct a deliverable.

Great Work, Even Better People

Arlington, VA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

People in the office, and the work.

N/A I really enjoyed everything.

Talk to people--everyone is super friendly

Intern with real life responsbilities and real life experience with client.

Houston, TX | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

To interact with client as well as getting to know the PwC culture and engagement teams.

When there was no work assigned to me.

PwC will help you grow professionally regardless of the industry. You will learn so much on the accounting side that will help you as you go into industry. If you are an international student, PwC will help sponsor your H1B and there are people within PwC who can help you through the process.

Advice to Management

N/A

Tell me about your experience as _____ role at your school.

Great learning experience, great company, great internship.

Los Angeles, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best parts of the internship were getting to do real work since we were treated as a full time associate while being here. The culture is great and very flexible to meet everyone's needs. Not only did we learn a lot, but we also got to meet so many people that we can add to our network.

I honestly can't say I have any complaints.

I think its safe to say that PwC is a very successful company, so its definitely a good company to work for. But in terms of it being a good match for someone, it comes down to if you like the culture of the company and the people who work here (since you will be spending 40+ hours with them a week).

Advice to Management

The only complaint I have is the difficulty us interns had communicating with the recruiters and how we either would not get a response or would get a very delayed response if we reached out to them. That is one thing I found unprofessional about working here.

Describe an experience when you worked with a team? Have you ever had a difficulty working with a certain team member? If so, how did you handle it? How do you find that you check yourself or review your work before submitting it?

Core Assurance Intern at Columbus Ohio

Columbus, OH | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship are to receive very structured and comprehensive training and working with staff from different levels.

What I like the least about the internship is that some interns might have different clients assigned throughout their internships while others might have only one single client assigned and maybe some interns have no client assignment as all for a week or two. Nevertheless, all interns will be assigned to at least one client throughout their internships and will be doing some meaningful work.

When evaluating the organization as a potential employer, it is very important to look at the overall picture instead of focusing on a single aspect, such as salary. You want to evaluate the firm on how the firm's culture fits your personality, the opportunities within the firm, and the nature of jobs that you might be doing.

One of the most insightful, knowledgeable and relationship building experiences I have been apart of.

Saint Louis, MO | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects have been all the knowledge I have gained that will be very useful in the future. The relationships I have built with my fellow colleagues in my internship class and other PwC employees.

It was a little difficult to figure out how to input time for each day, but other than that; the internship was great.

The environment is very helpful and each person here is willing to help in anyway they can. They want to see you succeed and they are here to help you get there.

Tell me about yourself

Great Introduction to the Industry in a Positive Learning Environment

Phoenix, AZ | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

people, atmosphere, activities with other interns

the time spent waiting on the client for things to work on

great organization with friendly people who are willing to help you learn and work with you to make sure you understand what you are helping to work on

Opportunities Are Endless

Saint Louis, MO | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people, the culture, the way the internship was structured with being assigned a peer buddy, career coach, and relationship partner

No complaints

Don't be afraid to ask questions, be yourself, don't be afraid to make friends with the other interns and don't look at them as your competition for a job

Advice to Management

Work on ways to make the self guided training more meaningful that we did the first one or two weeks we were in the office

PwC: For people who want to learn, grow, be mentored, paid well, and begin their career the right way.

Washington, DC | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Pay, flexibility, work/life balance, culture, access to managers/partners, great office location.

Lack of work due to the summer being just past busy season, but still pretty busy.

The internship is what you make of it, if you want exposure to other segments then you have to be proactive in networking and reaching out to gain that exposure

"Tell me about ..." and picked a random bullet point on my resume, expected me to give examples

More behavioral questions - once you get the office invite they just want to have a conversation with you, not too much in terms of technicals.

A Little Taste Of My Future

Irvine, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to learn the work and how different groups work together.

How fast the time went.

Take advantage of every opportunity available.