Date: 2013

The Most Real Internship You Will Ever Experience with PwC.

Getting to know the people that you work with. The clients that were available.

The hours at times were long, but expected.

There is no reason to be nervous. The people that you are working with were in your footsteps just a few years back.

Advice to Management

I think in order to have better employee retention (from all the big 4 accounting firms) there needs to be a better understanding of how to balance work/life balance. If they were able to grasp that fully, I think more people would WANT to come work for them for longer periods of time.

Date: 2013

The PwC Advance Internship experience was one of the most challenging, yet incredibly rewarding experiences I have ever had.

I was fortunate enough to work on several clients duing the 8 week progam, which was so great and really gave me a better understanding of the industry. I also really enjoyed the events that the firm put on for inters, because it allowed for us to connect with eachother and professoinals on a more casual basis.

I wish that we could have done more of a rotational internship, vs. being placed in one section the entire time so that we could really see where we wanted to start our career.

BE PROACTIVE! If you have a free day or want to try something new, you need to speak up! The firm will do all that they can to help suit your needs, but you need to be bold enough to ask for what you want!

Work Hard Play Hard

The people and the opportunities

Hours aren't standard and some days are longer than others.

Be flexible and willing to reach out to everyone around you.

Date: 2013

Share, collaborate and grow your own way

The training, the projects, the people and community service activity.

I liked everything about the internship.

Come with an open mind and be ready to take the experience. Ask questions and understand that everybody is here to help you grow.

Advice to Management

This program is a starting point for new professionals. Thank you for the opportunity!

The Experience You Would Never Want To Miss Out On

I learned so much during this internship! It was honestly one of the greatest decisions I have ever made. I came in not having ever taken a corporate tax class, and was working hands on with tax returns by the middle of the first week. It was great that they did not treat me as an intern, but rather as an associate level employee.

I wish that it was slightly longer and that it was established ahead of time which clients you would be placed on so that the first week in the office was more structred.

Do not be nervous if you have no taken classes that may apply to the field into which you are entering. People are always so willing to help, and will guide you throughout the internship. Be prepared to work hard, but learn so much more than you could have ever anticipated.

Experiencing PwC - Professionalism, Teamwork, Collaboration, and Community

Immersion into the work environment, placement on a job, working with a team, and working at a client site, all created a stimulating learning environment and provided a great look into life at PwC. Interns at PwC have the opportunity for meaningful on-the-job experience and create a network with both interns and with the PwC professionals. Also, activities such as shadowing a partner, community service, and intern connectivity events help to demonstrate other aspects of the firm.

Nothing really sticks out as something I liked the "least" as the internship has been a great experience! However, the internship could start earlier in the summer to prevent the long gap of time between the end of school and the internship start date.

If you are looking for a dynamic summer experience with top training and valuable on-the-job experience with a highly professional organization, PwC is the place for you!

Date: 2013

Realistic experience with great pay. Great place to start your career.

People that are willing to help. Flexibility. Realistic work experience

switching offices

Great company that has a very young workforce and understandings work/life balance

Date: 2013

Advance PwC Internship 2013 has enabled me to gain knowledge and become aware of multiple resources available at the firm.

I'm not disappointing with anything of the internship. I will be active in attending seminars and participating from PwC Networking Events

PwC is one of the most important company's to work for. In two months, I have gained crucial knowledge and further developed strengths that will allow me to continue growing as a professional.

Date: 2013

PwC treats interns like associates.

Small team creates close-knit, trusted team environment.

Interaction with interns from other lines of service was minimal.

Learn how to be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.

Date: 2013

Got a little taste of what my career is like.

Professionalism

• 50
  • 75
  • 100
  • 100+
Yearly Salary Range (US$ Thousands)