4.6 of 5 stars (2,560 Ratings)

Intern at PwC's Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 21-30 of 2,560 Intern Reviews

An eight-week glimpse into the life of a first-year associate at PwC.

Detroit, MI | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people, working on great clients, the pay

Long hours

This is the exact kind of company that you want to become a part of early on in your career. There is huge room for advancement within PwC, and a multitude of great exit options if you decide, down the road, to explore a different path.

Fit interview

Meaningful

Irvine, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Great people, great experiences

Not applicable

Be yourself - the internship is all about finding a potential place for you to work at after graduation.

If it weren't for the firm's name, would you still want to intern here? Why or why not?

Advice to Management

Employee morale could use some boosting

Great People, Great Opportunities

Denver, CO | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

-the people you work with

-the coaching that you receive on the the job regarding projects and career development

-having the ability to learn a lot about a company and how it operates

-after a couple of months busy season hours wear you down a little, however, long hours during busy season is common in the industry

At PwC, the firm is invested in your career development and provides you with the opportunity to create your own career path. Additionally, the people at PwC are absolutely amazing.

PwC's Internship Experience: Learning Auditing from full-time staff

Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

This was being able to work with other associates, ask questions, and learn a tremendous amount of information and build relationships. Also, networking a lot.

I least liked traveling to client sites in traffic.

This organization cares a lot about its associates and building lasting relationships and networking.

Great firm, great work, great experience.

Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

PwC did an excellent job in preparing us for the job during our training in Virginia. I was able to network with people from all over the country and would not have had the opportunity to do so if we did not go to Virginia for training. The events that I have been to have been very well planned and I have enjoyed each one of the events. My coaches have been great, they were always willing to help me out and I knew that I could go to them for help with anything.

To be honest, I dont think there is anything that I dont like in PwC. I just love it.

PwC’s Virginia tax conference was excellent. It helped me to know more about PwC’s company policy, culture, system and general tax knowledge. For example, I practiced using the GoSystem to fill out tax return forms and editing and uploading files in DMS. They were very useful for me because most of my work related to GoSystem and DMS. Therefore, it is very important that I can use them well. Also, PwC held many fantastic events for interns, such as intern Olympics, casino night and intern kick-off event. Those events helped me to expand my social hub. I had a chance to meet many interns who work in different departments. And some of them become my good friends now. I really appreciate what PwC gave to me.

Experience Big 4 in a Fun Way

Philadelphia, PA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Meeting the other interns, attending training, on the job learning, coaching, development

The travel to the client.

PwC is a great employer. There are tons of perks if you are willing to work hard and just try.

rewarding, meaningful, insightful, challenging.

Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The level of responsive given to me and the type of projects I was working on.

There was not a lot of interaction with other interns.

It is a great place to work.

Opportunity to do real work within a auditing firm provides students with a great internship experience at PwC

Baltimore, MD | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I got to meet many PwC employees and understand the work culture. I also got to understand what an audit was and had a ton of different projects to work on.

It was tiring and sometimes we didn't always get the most interesting work, but it's hard as an intern to get complex responsibilities.

I would consider how you feel about working with the people who work at PwC because you spend a ton of time with them. If you like the work culture, then I would definitely choose PwC.

Describe a time where you worked in a group and what kind of challenges you faced/how you handled them.

Great opportunity

Houston, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Work life balance and the work was not repetitive

Some compliance was a bit tedious

Come in with an open mind and expect to grow and learn each day.

PwC: Learn, thrive, and have fun!

Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

PwC treats interns as entry-level associates. As an intern, I wasn't fetching coffee or doing anyone's dry-cleaning. I was working side-by-side with associates, senior associates, and even managers preparing real tax returns and doing meaningful work. Also, the firm sent us to Virginia for training but broke up the intensity with fun activities such as casino night. They also have an Intern Olympics, and at the end of the internship if you've proven yourself and are offered a full-time position, you can attend the capstone event in Disney World! It is a fun trip, but teaches you about teamwork and leadership. I was able to network with great people!!

The only thing I didn't like about the internship was that some days there wasn't any work to do so sometimes it was boring. However, the firm gives interns access to a plethora of tutorials, research tools, and other self-study tools so that you can still find a way to keep busy and learn even when the client work is slow.

My advice is to work here! I love it! All you have to do is want it and work, ask for work every day, show up on time and in dress code, ask questions, and be friendly and have a positive attitude and you will succeed.

My interviews were more like conversations about my life rather than formal interview questions. Do come up with examples of how you have overcome obstacles or learned from mistakes. For the most part, they are looking to see how well you can hold a conversation, how you conduct yourself, and a positive attitude that indicates you will be a team-player.