PwC's Internship Experience

VAULT RANKINGS >> #4 Best Consulting Internships  /  #5 Best Accounting Internships  /  #16 Best Overall Internships

4.6 of 5 stars Average Intern Rating (of 4,027 Intern Reviews)

Displaying 21-30 of 4,027 Intern Reviews

The best opportunity for my career
Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

opportunities to learn, working with people at various levels within the firm, real world experience

As an intern, sometimes I felt like I was hindering my team more than helping because I had to stop and ask questions.

Interning at PwC gave me real world experience and I was able to learn what it is like to work in public accounting, especially during busy season.

Excellent experience for learning, growth and development
Philadelphia, PA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I was put in a career like setting and felt that I received real on the job experience.

There was nothing I didn't like about the internship

It is a very friendly and welcoming workplace, everyone is willing to help if you ask. There are a lot of career like experiences during the internship and there is potential for a full time offer.

Intern Decisions: A Career Altering Decision
New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

My coworkers, having a real client and being able to deliver value, hours, salary, office location.

The job can be stressful, but it's worth it.

One of the most professional and prepared companies that I interviewed with, and I do not regret accepting an internship offer from PwC.

Great place to do an internship
Baltimore, MD | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

the intern events were awesome and allowed us to meet a lot of people within the firm

not available

provides good training and gives you the opportunity to perform a wide variety of tasks. getting the internship is the hard part, but once you get that the job is yours to lose.

Advice to Management

n/a

Excellent Experience and Introduction of basic Tax Considerations
New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with were very helpful and always made time to answer my questions.

I enjoyed all aspects of the internship, there are no negative aspects that I have to share.

Potential candidates should come into this internship with an open mind and a willingness to learn. Those who take advantage of everything PwC has to offer to their interns will succeed without a doubt.

N/A

Advice to Management

N/A

It is a fun, rewarding, creative, knowledgable experience.
Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Mentoring, opportunities, people, community service, variety of services, personal development, training in Orlando and meeting other interns from other parts of US, visit to Disney at the end of the program

I did not get to travel as much as I wanted to

It is important to be open minded and meet as many people as possible to be successful at PwC

Jump into the water with sharks and see if you love it or not
Fort Lauderdale, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being treated as a worthy and important piece to the project and not necessarily as an "intern" would normally feel.

The hours were definitely straining but it comes with the territory of auditing.

Interning with a Big Four firm provides a real experience of what to expect. I highly recommend for those considering joining the audit field. In addition, intern during winter (busy season) so you can get a better feel for how things run as opposed to Summer when it's much slower.

Advice to Management

Overall had a great experience, no complaints!

The harder you work, the more you will achieve and succeed.
Florham Park, NJ | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The coaches each intern was given at the very start of the internship. Having a coach on the associate level, the director level, and on the partner level made me feel very welcome and comfortable asking questions. The coaches were very concerned with my success with the firm.

I can't say anything badly about the internship with PwC. It is a very organized program I feel many students will reach success in.

Be yourself. The people of PwC want to get to know you just as much as you want to get to know them. The more you are yourself, the more they will understand your wants and needs, and ultimately the more you will feel at home with the firm.

How do you manage your time effectively?

How will you ensure that you are communicating throughout your engagements?

What are your best and worst qualities?

The Best Internship Experience
Philadelphia, PA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

team aspect, coaching, the events, Launch events, exposure to different clients

I liked everything about the internship

Consolidate questions and ask as many as you can; schedule as many shadows as you can in every department that you think you are interested in

1. Tell me about a time you were part of a group - if anything went wrong how did you resolve it? 2. Walk me through your resume. The interview is behavioral and conversational

Advice to Management

PwC does a great job with all of these; just keep promoting awareness about training and promotion policies

Launching into a career with the best professional services firm in the world
Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The access to the clients, the other professionals and interns and the visibility at the firm.

Less meaningful work than could have been given during the internship - a function of the slow summer season for the busines

Do you want to start at the best most well respected firm in the northeast? Or one of the others.

Advice to Management

Compensation. Compensation. Promotion flexibility.