4.6 of 5 stars (1,134 Ratings)

Intern at PwC's Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 11-20 of 1,134 Intern Reviews

Realistic experience, including all the fun perks.

Denver, CO | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

We did a lot of networking events & had a national training in Georgia. The internship ended in Disney World where we did a PwC/Disney colloborated challenge. I got to see what it's like to be an Associate at PwC.

I worked with a small group and I did get to meet a lot of people, but it was challenging being out of the office so much.

They invest so much into the people they want and truly care about providing you with a good experience. PwC strives to create a two-way street. Where a mutually beneficial relationship exists. They always want you to grow as a professional and will help you find the path that fits.

Amazing learning experience

Hartford, CT | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The shadowing experience

Could have been longer.

Really make sure you research the different industries in the office you want.

awesome experience

Louisville, KY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

people and work

i generally liked my internship

great company

Diverse, Growth, Accounting!

Philadelphia, PA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Training was one of my favorite parts, and the caliber of people I was working with is something that I really enjoyed.

I wish that the internship was longer.

Meet as many people as you know, and if you feel like you can build a relationship with them, stay in touch!

Best internship experience ever

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Client interactions, working for the pwc brand and learning new aspects in technology consulting

The length of the internship

Pwc has a wide variety of clients and whatever your interests are I'm sure there will be scope and opportunities in any field

Building amazing professional relationships.

Denver, CO | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The culture of the firm and how engaging the staff was.

Nothing at all.

At the end of the day you should try every opportunity that comes your way. You never know when one of those opportunities will change your life. Luckily I did just that and I eneded up with what's in my eyes the worlds best accounting firm.

What inspires you and why?

Advice to Management

As with any account firm retention is something that is hard. It's just the nature of the profession.

Amazing Learning and Networking Experience

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I met

office work

If you are looking into the Big 4, PwC definitely is the one to be in.

PwC culture reflects the fact that employees take their work seriously but not themselves.

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

So many events and people who were sincerely invested in my success!

Too short! And not enough work.

Take advantage of every opportunity! PwC does an amazing job offering interns opportunities in and out of their assigned line of service. The summer is so short, try not to miss out on any of them!

My Amazing Summer

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Work-life balance

Long hours

Be yourself! Most people at the firm want you to have a good personality.

My interviewers didn't ask me very many questions. It was more of a conversation than an interview.

PwC - you never know how awesome it is until you intern here

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

All my colleagues were extremely friendly and helpful. They genuinely wanted to help me improve and learn. They were always positive and enthusiastic about their work, which was particularly important during busy audit seasons. So during my internship, I was happy every day even if I was working for 16 hours a day.

Seriously, nothing.

PwC is one of the best places to start a career for an accounting student. Be prepared to work hard because the more you put into your internship, the more your will get out from it. Also be prepared to have a great time with your colleagues and fellow interns because it is just enjoyable to spend time with them!

As a student, there are a lot of occasions in which you are coached by others. Is there a time when you are the one who coach other people?