4.6 of 5 stars Average Intern Rating (of 4,027 Intern Reviews)

and Get 1 FREE DAY

Displaying 11-20 of 4,027 Intern Reviews

A perfectly balanced internship experience
McLean, VA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

gained real-life experience working on-site with project teams day to day, but it was very well balanced with events and activities that the interns participated in to connect with each other outside of day-to-day client work, such as community service events, social events, sporting events, and other fun projects. Hourly pay also promoted a work-life balance during the internship and compensated those interns who worked overtime. The internship program ended with a week in Disney World for all those who received full-time offers for the "Intern Development Program (IDP)" to work on developing customer service and team/project-based skills in partnership with the Disney Corporation. That was a phenomenal experience and a true differentiator.

It was challenging to support one of my projects while based in our HQ office because I did not have a government clearance/badge to be on-site with the project team. The team was very accommodating, but that was a challenge for a short time.

Be open to new experiences and meeting new people; that is a huge part of the internship experience and will benefit you greatly.

Describe a time when you faced a challenge on a project team and how you worked to overcome that challenge.

Describe a time when you had to navigate conflicting guidance from multiple leaders in an organization or another environment. How did you respond and meet everyone's needs?

Audit Intern Performing Work of First Year Associate
Grand Rapids, MI | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with, the ability to perform real work on the job, the compensation, the organization

The travel and the work I performed

Evaluate the culture of the people. They are very personable and it is important that this fits for you. The work is difficult and it is important that you evaluate whether you are willing to put in enough time and effort to enjoy the job.

A Memorable Learning Experience that will Assure You that You Chose the Right Major
Indianapolis, IN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

People

Ability to learn so much in a little over 2 months

Pay

The hours can become a lot but that is what allowed me to learn so much

This prestigious firm treats its employees so well to ensure that their job experience is nothing short of remarkable.

Describe a time you led a group through a problem in order to reach a solution.

What is your worst characteristic?

What made you want to do public accounting?

Advice to Management

Sometimes I felt like their were a few too many e-learns which are videos that help in regards to training. Sometimes it seemed overwhelming in addition to all the hours I worked. However, even though it was a lot, they truly did help and they were very interesting. It may be helpful if the e-learns were shortened a tad bit.

Professional and collaborative environment.
New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Office culture.

Consistency of project flow.

Great place if you highly value work-life balance.

PwC culture reflects the fact that employees take their work seriously but not themselves.
Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

So many events and people who were sincerely invested in my success!

Too short! And not enough work.

Take advantage of every opportunity! PwC does an amazing job offering interns opportunities in and out of their assigned line of service. The summer is so short, try not to miss out on any of them!

My Amazing Summer
Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Work-life balance

Long hours

Be yourself! Most people at the firm want you to have a good personality.

My interviewers didn't ask me very many questions. It was more of a conversation than an interview.

The least "intern" like internship (aka no coffee runs and copies)
New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I felt that I truly understand what the work level of a first year associate looked like rather than just doing coffee runs and making copies. I learned ALOT of valuable information during my 8 weeks with PwC.

Extremely long hours during the second quarter close.

Be positive, open to constructive criticism, and accept every task with a smile.

Describe your greatest strength/weakness, tell me about yourself, challenging group situation.

Advice to Management

"flex hours" were not as flexible as they let on so a way to really make employees feel that they can benefit from flex fridays etc.

I found this review helpful (1 others have found this review helpful)

When Hard Work Meets Fun
Boston, MA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to meet all of the other interns from schools all across the country. Having a close relationship with my client team.

I wish it was longer.

Be flexible and willing to learn.

I found this review helpful (1 others have found this review helpful)

Unlimited Opportunities.
San Jose, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship were the different opportunities that were presented throughout the internship.

One thing I wish I could change would be start date for the internship, I wish it was a longer program.

I would advise potential interns to do their research about the firm and their markets before choosing the office.

Diverse, Growth, Accounting!
Philadelphia, PA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Training was one of my favorite parts, and the caliber of people I was working with is something that I really enjoyed.

I wish that the internship was longer.

Meet as many people as you know, and if you feel like you can build a relationship with them, stay in touch!