4.6 of 5 stars (6,770 Ratings)

4 Stars (2042)
Intern at PwC's Advance, Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 11-20 of 6,770 Intern Reviews

A lot of work, a lot of fun

Houston, TX | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

I was able to learn a large amount of new information to take with me. Everyone was friendly and made you apart of the team. Several intern events were fun and broke up the day-to-day of work

Everything about the internship was great. Hours were long but that was expected coming in.

If you work hard, you will be compensated well and be able to work with great people and learn a lot.

Preparing for a career in tax

Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being able to learn from and work alongside full-time employees

The commute

It is a great group of people with an excellent culture

Endless Opportunities

Baltimore, MD | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The flexibility to work on projects I was interested in

The commute to different offices

This firm will let you choose the path you want to take which is perfect if you are unsure of what you want to do

Intern makes major contributions to audit of major SEC client

Buffalo, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Networking with coworkers, and the amount of learning opportunities provided to me.

There were a few days when we had to work fairly late, but that was not a common occurrence.

The people I worked with were great, and always very helpful. It was very clear that they wanted to help me learn and give me a good look at what the firm is all about. The people you work with can help make the work you're doing even more interesting.

They really want to get to know you as a person, so there wasn't really much focus on technical questions. It's more of a conversation trying to get to know you and your personality.

Great opportunities and unparralled experience

Atlanta, GA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Opportunities, pay, culture, and experience

Busy season hours and no parking.

If you fit the culture, love the profession, and enjoyed the interview process PwC is the internship for you.

Advice to Management

Big four salary tax

1) Tell me about your internship in turkey 2) when's a time you've made a mistake on the job? 3) why would Gus change quarterbacks mid-season with a kid who can't see over the o-line and then go back to Jeremy Johnson?

Learning by doing

New York, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Exposure to so many components of management consulting

early flights

Network within the organization and outside your group

Advice to Management

have more intern events

Meaningful client interaction, top-notch co-workers, and career development

Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Collaboration with co-workers, ability to maintain social life even during busy season

Joined one team in the middle of an engagement, but it all worked out fine

Reach out to your coworkers with any questions you have, especially your seniors

Advice to Management

More walk-throughs with audit software, like a case that everyone has to complete

Mostly fit-based interview questions (tell me about yourself, why PwC, etc.)

Fantastic learning experience with great people surrounding you. Never a dull moment as long as you start and end your day with an open mind

Dallas, TX | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect of the internship was how everyday was a different one. I learned many new things everyday and felt like I was an even part of the team. The people on the teams also made me enjoy my time at the internship even more.

I wish the internship covered a longer period of time so that I was exposed to multiple steps of the audit.

Apply with this company if you want everyday to feel like a new one where you have to adapt along with learn all the time. You never know everything so you have to be willing to accept failure and learn from it.

Advice to Management

N/A

Fast paced development in professional setting

Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The culture and the people

Sometime there were moments of little work

Always be prepared!

Advice to Management

More training

Tell me what you thing a megatrend is and give me an example.

Real Life Work Experience

McLean, VA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

I was allowed to work with various teams on different clients, which allowed me to gain more experience and prospective.

The only thing that I didn't like was the travel and that is because Metro was doing safetrack work, which turned my normal forty-five minute commute into an hour and forty-five minutes.

The main advice I would give to future candidates is to take an excel course before you start your internship. It will make your internship go a lot smoother and it will help you stand out.