PwC goes above and beyond for its interns
Minneapolis, MN | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

I loved everything about this internship. All associates I worked with were eager to help me succeed in my internship in order to receive a job offer. I also liked that we had an associate as our "buddy" and a manager as our "coach" to help us out throughout the internship and develop our knowledge and skills for the future. I liked all the connectivity and networking events with all associates so that we were able to develop our PwC network. Additionally, I was put on a variety of different clients which was nice because it gave me a good idea of what line of service I would be interested in. I also enjoyed the mandatory service day for interns as well as the women's leadership breakfast because it demonstrates the values that PwC focuses on and wants its employees to exemplify.

I didn't like that the internship was only 8 weeks long. I would have enjoyed more time getting to experience different tasks on different teams.

The PwC internship experience is absolutely incredible. The internship gives you a taste of what public accounting is like as a first year associate. I would highly reccommend this internship program because PwC values its employees and invests in its interns.

Advice to Management

I would suggest that that internship be 10 weeks instead of 8 weeks; a longer internship period will give interns a broader experience while at PwC. I would also reccommend more shadows of different lines of service to diversify the program.

Outstanding Experience
Saint Louis, MO | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

It gave me a preview of what I will be doing once I start full time. I learned a great amount through the help of team members explainations and hands on work that further sharpened my skill set.

The thing I liked least about the internship was the downtime when I didn't have a task to do.

All of the people I met were outstanding professionals that were willing to help and were concerned with your learning.

Advice to Management

If they could make Aura, the audit software, more user friendly I believe the audit would be completed more efficiently.

PwC- Grow Your Own Way
Phoenix, AZ | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects were the ability to work with dozens of people to see what the company culture is all about. They exposed me to many different teams and working styles to see if I felt the company was a good fit for me. I also got coaching every day and met with manangement on a regular basis.

They also take training very seriously. I got to go to LA to train with 150 interns from accross the country. Also at the end of my internship, PwC send every intern who got an offer to Disneyworld in Florida to celebrate and reflet on out future with PwC!

How fast the time went. My internship was only 8 weeks and I wish it was 12 weeks.

I would say that if you are looking for a great company with great people then you should highly consider looking into PwC. They invest in their internship program and treat you like a full time employee. You have to work hard and do a good job but they make sure to reward you.

Another thing about this intership program is that they look long term. They are looking to hire every intern that they have, and they allow the intern to control his or her future.

Advice to Management

I would like the program to be 10 weeks.

Got a little taste of what my career is like.
Chicago, IL | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Professionalism

Busy Season

PwC is the best!

Great development for overall business knowledge and professionalism while obtaining specific subject training
Harrisburg, PA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

- The ability to expand into a variety of tasks

- Given a good aount of responsibility

- Expected to think outside of the box

- Expected to be able to complete tasks and actions with resources of knowledge and not having someone walk you through everything

- The logistics for the first week of training was not in depth enough. This is especially true for people who were traveling from different offices

The company takes great pride with providing their employees with ample resources, training, and teamwork enviroment help. The company also has a sense of family in that everyone is there to help their coworkers if someone is struggling. Finally the company takes pride in having their employees obtain a healthy work-life balance

Best Learning Experience
Stamford, CT | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The learning experience that the firm allows us to have.

The only con I have about this internshup was knowing where my location would be the night before, rather in a week in advance.

I would tell potential interns to treat this internship like a real full-time job and be willing to learn even if it's summer and things are slow.

PwC, Consulting, and Beyond!!
Houston, TX | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

- international intern experience in Sydney, Australia

- connectivity events with fellow interns and staff

- Partners willingness to meet with me

- real-time experiential learning on client site

- committment to coaching and development

My internship was overwhelming at times due to the great amount of material I always learning and the quality I was expected to deliver.

Own your career. Go beyond expectations and take action to get what you really want out of the internships. Take initiative instead of waiting and doors will be opened.

Advice to Management

Help provide needed direction at the beginning of a project

Participating in the PwC Internship was the best decision I have made!
Los Angeles, CA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

Exposure to real client work

Great training

Fun social events for networking

There was no specific things I did not like about my internship at PwC. I loved it!

Look into all of the benefits PwC offers and ask former interns about their experience. Review PwC's strong client list.

Experience, excecute, and succeed.
Denver, CO | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

I was exposed to a variety of work, and was able to work in the industry I'm most interested in. I was given substantial work that challenged me and made me utilize my knowledge and other resources. I really enjoyed meeting all of the various PwC staff, and feel that they were very welcoming and genuine throughout the entire experience.

I did not find any negative aspects.

PwC Denver is a place I feel very welcomed. The people here are genuine and real. This internship exposed me to a variety of work that I never thought I would be doing as an intern. I am assigned challenging work, and am learning more and more as each week passes. I have connected very well with the other interns, and have made great relationships throuhgout my internship thus far.

PwC: Great People, Great Place
Philadelphia, PA | 2013 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people

Some of the tasks were redundant

Get involved and meet people