4.6 of 5 stars (4,028 Ratings)

Intern at PwC's Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 1-10 of 4,028 Intern Reviews

Spectacular opportunities for those that want to work hard

Dallas, TX | April 2015 | FORMER INTERN

Working with, and learning from, the highest caliber people. The USLT shadow experience where I was able to spend a day with CFO and Vice Chair of the firm. The vast amount of experience gained in such relatively little time.

I would have loved more client interaction although I would not consider this a significant "downer". If you think you can show up as an intern and run the show, this is not the place for that kind of ego.

Comments

Hard work and networking. You will have many that got in because of the school and program that they are affiliated with that do not take initiative. Be proactive a visible in your intentions and future plans.

An opportunity to Grow

Chicago, IL | November 2014 | FORMER INTERN

The best aspects of my internship was that PwC invested in my own growth. PwC sent me to a 3 day leadership conference while still being paid to develop my leadership skills. This summer they also gave me the opportunity to work at a charity of my choice as part of the Intern Loan Program. The program allowed me to follow a passion of working with schools and using my other major. Though I will not have a career in education, the experience allowed me to expand my mindset and perspective on the world.

The worst aspects of my internship had to do with not being able to work more than 40 hours a week. I was participating in an office case competition and I needed to log more than 40 hours in a week and the HR was upset. They wanted me to have some balance, but they did not allow me to fully pursue something I was interested in.

Comments

Be yourself and see if the culture is for you. It is a family style culture in a large company that allows the opportunity to grow and establish your roots in a particular area.

PwC let me expand my knowledge base and my network while applying myself to client engagements.

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship were the networking events and the end of the internship event in Orlando, FL.

When the internship began and the interns were let loose in the office, I felt like we lacked guidance concerning the office space and common practices.

Don't try to know everything, interns are expected to learn and ask questions.

Treat the company well, and we'll treat you better

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Compensation to responsibility ratio

Down time occasionally

Definitely accept your offer

Life Changing Experience (for the better)

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The amount of information learned and the opportunity to see what how I would be working and the things that would be required of me.

Sometimes I did not receive as much guidance as needed to complete an assignment. During our "busy season" stress levels are elevated and it is harder to ask questions and receive extra help to complete tasks.

Be yourself and use knowledge of what you learned to solve problems . You are expected to do the same work that the first-years are responsible for (not getting coffee or making copies all day) so do your best to learn as much as you can. You will make mistakes (I made A LOT) but overcome them, learn from them, and try not to make them again! Try to network and work with as many different people as you can.

Fast Paced Quality Experience that Will Prepare you for your future.

Toledo, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Working with great teams and feeling like you were completing meaningful tasks.

We were required to submit several administrative forms about the internship almost back to back. So the information did not change very much from each one and it seemed very redundant.

Engage yourself and take on tasks you may not normally do. That way you will get the most out of your experience.

Describe a time where you experienced a tough decision and how did you overcome/work through that decision.

Advice to Management

The Starting Salaries seem to be a little lower than some of the competitors starting salaries.

PwC Respects its Interns

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects were the different internship events and the career coaches they set you up with. I had an associate, manager, and partner assigned to me to make sure I was on the right path.

Sometimes they are more boing and time consuming tasks that I did not find mentally stimulating

Make sure you like the people you work with and feel you click with the companies culture.

Fast-paced learning experience, incredible mentoring, highly-skilled

Philadelphia, PA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Exposure and mentorship. Traveling.

Specific work assignment

Be open and honest about what you are doing and what you want to do. People care and will listen.

Most amazing experience

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I went to belize!

Not a lot of work

Say yes to every opportunity.

The internship gave me great insight into life in the Big Four, and I got the opportunity to explore each industry.

McLean, VA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect of the internship was the direct relationship I had with my bosses and manager. They were so close, always checking up on me, and giving me great advice for the rest of my career.

The thing I liked the least was that some of the work got a little repetitive.

PwC really cares about all of their employees. As an intern, I was treated wonderfully at every level from partner to associate. Everyone was friendly and more than willing to be of assistance.

How do you maintain your GPA while juggling extra curricular activities?

Advice to Management

I have no complaints about the organization and I think it was run beautifully.

SALARY FINDER

• 50
  • 75
  • 100
  • 100+
Yearly Salary Range (US$ Thousands)