4.6 of 5 stars (2,561 Ratings)

Intern at PwC's Internship Experience? Submit a Review

Displaying 1-10 of 2,561 Intern Reviews

Great work but poor management

Ny, NY | July 2015 | FORMER INTERN

Got to do real consulting work and had FaceTime with senior individuals at the client

Was unable to get face time or even phone time with managers

Comments

With the size of this firm you summer is either hit or miss

Spectacular opportunities for those that want to work hard

Dallas, TX | April 2015 | FORMER INTERN

Working with, and learning from, the highest caliber people. The USLT shadow experience where I was able to spend a day with CFO and Vice Chair of the firm. The vast amount of experience gained in such relatively little time.

I would have loved more client interaction although I would not consider this a significant "downer". If you think you can show up as an intern and run the show, this is not the place for that kind of ego.

Comments

Hard work and networking. You will have many that got in because of the school and program that they are affiliated with that do not take initiative. Be proactive a visible in your intentions and future plans.

An opportunity to Grow

Chicago, IL | November 2014 | FORMER INTERN

The best aspects of my internship was that PwC invested in my own growth. PwC sent me to a 3 day leadership conference while still being paid to develop my leadership skills. This summer they also gave me the opportunity to work at a charity of my choice as part of the Intern Loan Program. The program allowed me to follow a passion of working with schools and using my other major. Though I will not have a career in education, the experience allowed me to expand my mindset and perspective on the world.

The worst aspects of my internship had to do with not being able to work more than 40 hours a week. I was participating in an office case competition and I needed to log more than 40 hours in a week and the HR was upset. They wanted me to have some balance, but they did not allow me to fully pursue something I was interested in.

Comments

Be yourself and see if the culture is for you. It is a family style culture in a large company that allows the opportunity to grow and establish your roots in a particular area.

Unlimited Opportunities.

San Jose, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship were the different opportunities that were presented throughout the internship.

One thing I wish I could change would be start date for the internship, I wish it was a longer program.

I would advise potential interns to do their research about the firm and their markets before choosing the office.

Diverse, Growth, Accounting!

Philadelphia, PA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Training was one of my favorite parts, and the caliber of people I was working with is something that I really enjoyed.

I wish that the internship was longer.

Meet as many people as you know, and if you feel like you can build a relationship with them, stay in touch!

Realistic experience, including all the fun perks.

Denver, CO | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

We did a lot of networking events & had a national training in Georgia. The internship ended in Disney World where we did a PwC/Disney colloborated challenge. I got to see what it's like to be an Associate at PwC.

I worked with a small group and I did get to meet a lot of people, but it was challenging being out of the office so much.

They invest so much into the people they want and truly care about providing you with a good experience. PwC strives to create a two-way street. Where a mutually beneficial relationship exists. They always want you to grow as a professional and will help you find the path that fits.

Amazing learning experience

Hartford, CT | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The shadowing experience

Could have been longer.

Really make sure you research the different industries in the office you want.

Long Hours and Hard Work, But Paid Off

San Jose, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

My team members and client experience were great.

Long hours, tedious tasks, however these were expected as an intern.

Be a sponge, take in whatever you can and network as much as possible.

My interview was over two years ago so I can't quite remember which questions were asked (I participated in a PwC leadership program as a sophomore)

Advice to Management

The long hours were tough, however are representative to what life as an associate will be.

Grow your own way.

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The learning and development processes were so helpful and having a coach, buddy, and relationship partner really helped me stay focused and motivated. They helped me make the most of 6 short weeks.

Nothing comes to mind.

Be yourself, but be professional. PwC hires very down-to-earth but motivated and intelligent people, and the best thing you can be is friendly yet professional.

Real-Life Auditing Experience in a Fast-Paced, Exciting Environment!

San Jose, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Real-life exposure to the auditing practice with realistic responsibilities and expectations for the future

Sometimes felt coddled due to lack of overall experience

If you mesh well with the staff, you will likely do well in the future. A positive work environment is key to your happiness.