4.6 of 5 stars (8,386 Ratings)

Intern at PwC Summer Internship Program? Submit a Review

Displaying 1-10 of 8,386 Intern Reviews

PwC internship experience

Los Angeles, CA | October 2017 | FORMER INTERN

Coaching
Real time feedback
Worked on the elite clients
Enhaned technical capabilities
Made long lasting relationships

You have to really get out of your comfort zone to connect with teams. Some seniors don’t really try to consider you as an intern. Therefore, you want to take your own approach to learn and that could require searching and finding answer on your own.

Comments

Be ready to work hard
Get your excel game up

Start

Miami | September 2017 | FORMER INTERN

The rotational aspect of the internship let me discover and experience various lines of service the firm had to offer

I wish the internship lasted a little bit longer so that I could have time to make more connections

Comments

I recommend that you do the best work you can in order to secure another position in the future. In any spare time you have try to engage with as many people as you can and see if you can manage any extra tasks

amazing opportunity for growth and career exploration

Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

the chances to network and build unique relationships with fellow interns and associates

n/a everything was great

follow your heart, talk to people and take the chance to figure out what you like or don't like

Advice to Management

n/a

how do you work in a group environment?

Valuable internship experience that will allow you to learn and develop while building lasting relationships with coworkers and clients.

Indianapolis, IN | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Best aspects: the people, relevant client work that is performed by full time associates, coaching.

The people at PwC are willing to help you learn and develop as a professional. This is evident through the coaching that is done throughout the internship. My career coach truly cares about my development and wants to help me achieve my goals when possible. Also, the client work performed by interns is the same work that a first-year associate is expected to perform at the firm, so you truly get to experience what it's like to be a full-time professional at PwC.

There is nothing I dislike about the internship - the entire experience has been truly valuable and the process has been fluid.

I wish I would have known how willing the people here are willing to help you reach your goals because they want to see you develop.

Management Consulting

Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Interesting work

Nothing wrong with my internship

Network a lot over the summer

Shout Out Uncle P for the Learning, Eating, and Drinking

Los Angeles, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people!

Client location.

I wish I knew not to be nervous because the interns are in great hands at all times. I am always being looked out for and assisted. I feel so comfortable asking any question and thus have been learning so much.

Advancing My Career at PwC

Baltimore, MD | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The pay, benefits, culture, etc

Nothing at all!

I wish I would have done research about the industry our clients are in beforehand.

Amazingly paid networking and learning opportunity

Hartford, CT | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The pay was amazing and they facilitated intern bonding really well through fun activities

The summer time is not that busy for auditing so you get very little client experience.

Be aware that during the summer it is pretty slow and you won't get much client experience as in the winter but they make up for it in the social aspects.

Eight weeks where you are challenged to grow and supported completely throughout the process.

Chicago, IL | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The level of difficulty was the perfect mixture of affirming what I know, but inviting me to learn so much more. In addition, the tasks were meaningful and I felt as if I were truly contributing to the success of the team.

A lot of members of my team took off for the long 4th of July holiday (which is to be expected on any short week), however, my workload that week was fairly light and dry.

This gives you a true sense of what this Line of Service is and whether or not it is the right fit for you. In this short time, you reallly get to know the firm and its people.

Great hands-on learning experience in preparation for full-time.

Dallas, TX | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being able to work on actual projects and learn all the different processes that are done for a client.

At times, there was not much to do.

Be proactive and reach out for work and ask questions.