Moss Adams Summer Internship Program

VAULT RANKINGS >> #6 Best Accounting Internships  /  #17 Best Overall Internships

Impact: Moss Adams interns add value to clients and the community
Seattle, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect is that interns have direct impact. I got to prepare whole returns that went directly to the client after being reviewed by another staff and a partner. Being part of that team delivering such a tangible service is a very rewarding feeling.

I wish the internship could have lasted longer, but I realize that it couldn't start any earlier without excluding some colleges' students.

The people at Moss Adams really are as great as the people you meet on campus. Also, don't shy away from the smaller size of the firm because the breadth of experience you will get is so much greater at first and you will get to decide where your career goes, which will be much more valuable 10 years into your career because you will be personally invested in and passionate about your work.

Transition
Tacoma, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being flown to California for summer training.-Disneyland! All the learning opportunities that were presented. The entire internship provided me a valuable experience.

Didn't have too many opportunities to work out in the field and audit clients. I mainly did the preparation work involved with said jobs.

Always network and meet people. It's the connections you make that will ensure your success.

great company
Santa Rosa, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

exposure to actual work

getting up earlier than usual

talk to as many people as you can to get a feel of the company

Exciting
Seattle, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The opportunity to work with a variety of people. All of whom were helpful, encouraging, and fun to be around.

There was more downtime than I expected.

Moss Adams is not just about working hard. It is also about working as a team, getting to know your coworkers (both in and out of the office), and continually developing your skills. If you want to go far in auditng, Moss Adams will help you get there.

During the second round interviews the "questions" were meant to get an idea of your personality. There would be a routine question or two, like "why did you choose accounting," but the bulk of the interview was a short conversation.

Moss Adams Becomes a Part of the Big 5, No Doubt Because of the Company's Hard Work, Dedication, and Culture.
Seattle, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I was thoroughly impressed with how much help i received even when I wasn't asking for it. People are busy and stressed, but they always have time to sit down and help you or answer any questions.

I was disappointed it ended. I wish I could continue to intern during my last year of school.

Moss Adams treats interns as people of value. We aren't only doing busy work, we actually participate in testing and engage with clients. They as much time and effort into an intern as they do a full time staff.

Fun, Educational, & Rewarding
Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to do hands on work.

Sometimes not knowing why I was doing certain aspects of the project.

This is a great organization with great people which has a lot of opportunity to advance in your career.

Doing real work while becoming familiar with the people and practices of Moss Adams
Irvine, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

People, pay, work

evaluations

ask lots of questions

The experience of a lifetime!
Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Real hands on experience and building strong professional connections with employees and fellow interns.

I liked everything about the internship, I honestly cannot think of something I disliked.

If you are looking for an employer that values the work of its employees and helps them reach their highest potential by providing valuable resources, then Moss Adams is definitely a firm you want to consider.

What interested you into applying to our firm? What made you interested in the audit practice? There were some behavioral questions about leadership, teamwork, and work ethic.

Travel and learning experiences abound.
Phoenix, AZ | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The networking opportunities and the people you work with.

The periods of time where I didn't have anything to do.

Always be trying to find work.

I enjoyed working with a wonderful group of audit professionals in a friendly and encouraging environment.
San Jose, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

One of the best aspects of the internship were the people I met. I met so many kind people at the office. I enjoyed being around such positive and encouraging people. Another highlight was working on real audits and going to fieldwork. It was exciting to use what I had learned and see the finished product of an audit.

I enjoyed my internship thoroughly. I only wish I could have stayed longer but I had to go back to school.

Moss Adams is nice place to work and the people there are friendly and professional. They want you to succeed and they will help you perform well.

Why do you want to work for us as opposed to a big four firm?

Why did you choose audit as opposed to tax?