Intern at Moss Adams Summer Internship Program? Submit a Review

Great office and business dynamics with valuable work experience.

Tacoma, WA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

people, tasks assigned, getting to work with clients, working in groups with intelligent individuals that helped teach

scavenger hunt

see how you think you will fit in with the office and feel when you go to work each day. Do you enjoy being around the people and can you see yourself being able to work well with them.

Go Further. Faster.

Seattle, WA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

The training in California was great! It gave the interns a chance to bond while also learning great technical skills. We were also given a career advisor (manager) and a buddy (staff) that were available to answer questions and share their experiences with the firm.

There was some inconsistencies with scheduling (ie. some interns had a lot of client work, others did not)

The internship is like summer camp! We were able to strengthen our technical accounting skills, but we also had a lot of fun. There were a variety of recruiting events, after-hour drinks/dinner, an exciting philanthropy event and many more.

Advice to Management

I have no suggestions for improvement.

Why did you choose accounting?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Why did you choose audit/tax?

Miss Adams: Where Work Becomes Family

Portland, OR | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Real experience, extreme networking opportunities, best co-workers, worked in both tax and audit, and a lot of fun.

There were times there wasn't enough work for the number of interns we had in the office, but this was during he slow season and the office did their best to give us all work.

Know what type of work environment you're looking for. Ask tons of questions!

Why Moss Adams? Are you leaning towards tax or audit? Describe activities you do outside of work/school. Most questions were to get to know you as a person to look for cultural fit. General questions about items on my resume were asked as well.

Best Accounting Internship

Albuquerque, NM | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

We went to Disneyland for a week of training. We were given techinical training at the Disney hotel, and there was an emphasis on team building. Moss Adams really wanted us to connect, and meet as many of our possible future co-workers in the best environment. They really emphasized having fun, and learning as much as possible during the time of our internship. They are completely open to your career goals, and open to helping you achieve them.

I loved this internship. I cannot say one bad thing about it.

Moss Adams was the best place to intern at. They are an amazing firm that is filled with amazing people who want to help you do well. Everyone is so excited to see you succeed. There is serious opportunity for job growth/opportunity beyond the internship.

What do you look forward to the most with pursuing a career in accounting?
Are you leaning towards tax or audit?
When will you be CPA eligible?

Amazing experience that reassure my desire to go into public accounting after graduating.

Irvine, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of my internship were getting hands on experience in audit and tax. Also, i really enjoying going to the client and being part of team. I really enjoy the team work aspect. Another aspect that I like about my internship was interacting and getting to know a lot of people at the office.

Everything was great during the internship and the only thing that I would say I dislike was having some downtime. However, everyone was great at finding work.

Moss Adams is a great firm that values people. The interviews are very conversational and want to see more about your communication and social skills.

Advice to Management

Letting interns know if they receive a job offer or no before the internship is over.

Why do you want to be part of Moss Adams?
What are some of your strengths and weaknesses?

The best summer internship ever

Portland, OR | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people and the culture at the company

Sometimes the training didn't match up with what we ended up doing; not a big deal though.

Keep an open mind when deciding if you like tax or audit. Tax is more fun than you think!

The opportunity of a lifetime.

Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Spending time with the partners, and all the activities and dinners they planned and set up for us. Made me see that they really cared about us because they didn't have to do any of that stuff.

I honestly enjoyed every part of it.

Take advantage of the time you have to develop relationships with the people at Moss Adams. Beyond all the technical qualifications, the relationships you build are what is going to take you far. Public Accounting is tough, you will hear this time and time again. But if you take the time to develop relationships, you will be able to get through anything. Moss Adams becomes your family. You succeed together, you get frustrated together, you learn together and you grow together. Get to know the family, be a part of it and you will do great things.

Tell me about yourself.

Why do you like accounting?

Why Moss Adams?

Do you have any questions for us?

Interesting & exciting.

Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

The on hands training, friendly people, and not work related events.

There were times when work was slow and I had nothing to do.

Great way to gain experience and figure out whether this is what you want to do with your life.Great environment to learn and cultivate yourself.

Moss Adams: Development, opportunity, and growth

Tacoma, WA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

-The countless opportunities to build relationships and receive mentoring
-Huge variety in clients and projects
-Awesome people throughout firm
-Constant chances to grow, take on leadership roles, and develop technical skills
-Treated like a valuable, respected employee

Not long enohhj

Be prepared to choose a speciality or industry group. Take opportunities

Advice to Management

No intern roadshow

Best beginning of my accounting career

San Jose, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Along with getting paid, I thought that the culture was one of the best parts about the internship, everybody was really nice and supportive to the interns, helping us out whenever we had questions.

I think that the training that was given could have included more real examples instead of being more conceptual or theory more than anything.

My advice to any potential interns would be to learn as much as possible and ask as many questions as possible because there is a lot to learn and it becomes more enjoyable once you fully understand what you are doing.