Intern at Moss Adams Summer Internship Program? Submit a Review

Mossome Experience

Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Cool events - Catalina, Disney, Dodgers, etc

the last minute scramble to find who you're going to ask out to lunch every day. going out to lunch every day is fun but makes you fat.

One of the most well-rounded internship experiences you will get. You will know what it's really like to work at Moss Adams - you are doing the same work as a staff do and get a wide exposure to a variety of clients. You will be treated very well, and taken out to lunch and fun events, and most of all valued.

The internship has been extraordinarley

Other (US) | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting the opportunity to participate in the preparation of so many tax returns. I felt like I learned a lot from being able to work through the process myself.

Nothing I didn't particularly like about the internship.

Make sure you put in time and effort to network with the employees at the office. You want to get a feel for how you fit into that environment and its nice to get to know your potential coworkers.

Advice to Management

Maybe provide more training on the software we are using.

How do you handle constructive criticism? Are you able to learn from your mistakes?

Learn and Grow with Moss Adams

Irvine, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Doing actual work.

Not applicable.

Just be yourself and do the best that you can. Also, try to get to know as many people in the office as you can.

Advice to Management

N/A

An enjoyable summer, while learning about what you really want to do in life.

Eugene, OR | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to understand what public accounting is really like. I enjoyed getting to meet different people and hear their experiences.

While summer is a slow month, especially July, some days were difficult when we had nothing to do. But we still made the best of it.

Make sure to just be yourself during the interview process, work hard and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Interns Reveled in Their Experience and Opportunities of the Moss Adams Sunmer Internship

Other (US) | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

The opportunities to network, get real-life experience, travel, events, variety of assignments, etc.

The training was no technical enough and there were not enough audits to work on to gain experience with (but that was due to the fault of the clients)

Stay organized with your questions and concerns--make a word document with them on it. Highlight your additions/changes in yellow so your in-charge knows what you did and can give you more direct feedback. Try to figure things out first yourself before you ask questions, but if it's taking too much time or you're unsure, then just ask.

Advice to Management

More technical training

What do you like about Moss Adams? Why do you think you'd be a good fit here?

Learned what an auditor does

Seattle, WA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

I enjoyed getting to know the people in the office as well as learning about the auditing industry. We also went to Disneyland for training and were able to meet interns from all of the Moss Adams offices which was a fantastic experience!

Sometimes there wasn't enough work to do during the day.

It's a very welcoming environment focused on learning and growing employees. There are mentors and buddies assigned to help interns with questions and career planning. It's a great place to gain valuable knowledge alongside friendly employees.

Love Accounting, but want a good work-life balance & great corporate culture? Pick Moss Adams.

Scottsdale, AZ | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

- Engaging & challenging work
- Smaller office meant more personal time with managers and seniors
- Good work environment
- Good compensation
- Great opportunity for growth

- Summer internship wasn't as busy, so some days were spent without any assignments

- Moss Adams is a great place to expand and grow in public accounting
- If you ask for more work, want to be challenged, then you'll advance quick

Advice to Management

- It was difficult to see the high turnover that happened at the AZ office while I was interning, it made me question why people were leaving
- Both staff and interns had days where there was little to do, possibly prepare for those days by having staff train interns on different audit procedures, types of analytics, tickmarks, workpapers, etc.

Learn lots!

Tacoma, WA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to know all the people in the office

Driving to the different road show locations

Find the office that best fits your personality

Dream Public Accounting Opportunity

Seattle, WA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Exposure to variety of projects and people. Great training and autonomy on work projects.

Periodic downtime, but understandable given the industry and role.

Awesome place to work, definitely get to know as many people at the firm as possible to maximize your time there!

Boring job made better by great people

Seattle, WA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people by far, the firm really encouraged us to get to know as many people as possible and look at all of the possible job options in different departments.

Overtime procedures were complicated

If this is what you're looking for, you'll know it. It's not for everyone but it is great for some.

Advice to Management

I don't really get why overtime is by day.

I don't remember

• 50
  • 75
  • 100
  • 100+
Yearly Salary Range (US$ Thousands)