Intern at Moss Adams Summer Internship Program? Submit a Review

great learning and networking oppourunity

Bellingham, WA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

the people who I worked under and with. everyone is so kind and helpful and humble

I wish I got more work doing tax forms

if you want to learn more about the accounting industry and like to work with kind people who care about how you are as a person, work for Moss Adams

Advice to Management

giving your interns more field work (tax forms and tax research/consulting)

what do you value in your future work environment

Best Career Defning Decision of my Life

Los Angeles, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The plethora of opportunities to network with professionals, biweekly partner dinners, hands on training, variety of client work.

That it was only two months long.

Meet and try to connect with as many professionals as possible. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there, the risk is worth the reward.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

***Interviews were rather conversational.

Can you elaborate about {insert experience} on your resume?

Why Moss Adams?

Live, Learn, Mossome

San Francisco, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Building new relationship with my fellow interns and the Moss Adams staff.

Parking is expensive in San Francisco.

Ask yourself what kind of life do you want to live and what are your values, and see if they correlate with Moss Adams culture. I feel that you be very pleased.

Advice to Management

More time spent on audit training.

Where do you see yourself in five years?

What do you know about Moss Adams?

What have you learned from school other than curriculum studied?

Exactly what I hoped for!

Seattle, WA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

My internship with Moss Adams was excellent. The culture at Moss Adams is awesome! It's a great place to work and the team is the best. I was always busy with work to do, and felt like I learned a lot. They did a great job of exposing me to different types of projects and experiences.

Having to leave at the end was the worst part of my experience.

Do your homework. Research as much about the company you can beforehand, and speak to people who work there. The more you know, the better prepared you will be when you sit down in your interview and they ask you, "why do you want to work for us?".

Awesome and exciting becasue there is new material and client to work on evry day.

Irvine, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The Culture and how nice/willing the employee's are in regards to helping me if I have any questions

I have not been disappointed at all

Just elaborating upon how awesome the culture is at MOSS ADAMS and that everyone cares for you and wants you to learn.

Advice to Management

I can thin of anything that could make my experience any better than it already has been.

what kind of culture are you working for?

How eager are you to learn about public accounting.

Nervous Intern with a Good Attitude and Strong Work Ethic Lands Full-time Job

Irvine, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Moss Adams' effort to surround us with the resources, training, and people we need to be successful and ease us into a difficult and new career.

Two of my clients were 40+ miles away. Those weeks were a long commute, but I did get reimbursed.

Moss Adams is very good at making you feel welcome and helping you integrate into their culture. They don't just hire the best/smartest people, but they focus on hiring people who are talented with strong personal skills that are good at making you feel like a part of a team.

Why do you want to work for Moss Adams?

Why do you want a career in public accounting/tax/audit?

They want to get to know you personally, so if you list hobbies and interests on your resume, your interviewer may ask you about those.

Challenging work with a supportive team.

Albuquerque, NM | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The hands on experience of preparing returns from start to finish. The many opportunities for team building made me feel included and helped me to envision myself working here.

There were a lot of trainings and not all of them were applicable to what I was working on.

Meet with your career advisor early and often. This person is an advocate for you throughout your career and it's important to build a relationship with them.

Advice to Management

The trainings were really interesting, but I felt that not all of them were applicable to the work I was doing. I think it was important to see the various projects that the firm performs for our clients, but I also felt that there could have been more of an individual focus.

Why did you chooses Accounting?

What do you enjoy doing?

Kickstarting a Career: Learn and Network Through Moss Adams SIP

Bellingham, WA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

-amazing work environment and office culture.

-supportive employees who encourage and aid in development.

-providing real experience similar to full-time staff

-networking opportunities with both Moss Adams full-time and fellow interns

Due to the nature of the accounting workload cycle, some weeks provide less work opportunities.

Moss Adams treats interns with respect and encouragement. They seek to develop your career and hire you as a full-time staff. It provides both the opportunities and the resources to grow and thrive.

Advice to Management

Moss Adams does an excellent job of creating a workplace that allows employees to succeed.

Learn the way of Moss Adams and Love every minute of it

Portland, OR | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Great people, well taken care of, lots of opportunity to experience what working at the firm is like.

The drive (1hr minimum each way).

If you want to go to a larger accounting firm, Moss is the best choice.

Advice to Management

Busy season is/will not be fun.

Conversational questions, no behavioral questions. By far the best type of interviewing I have gone through.

Great hands-on experience with lots of flexibility

Irvine, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Engaging in intern activities as well as activities with the team. Working on different projects with a lot of variety in the work.

Commute to clients.

Learn as much as you can as fast as you can.