Intern at Moss Adams Summer Internship Program? Submit a Review

Diverse public accounting experience.

Seattle, WA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best part was the difference in client size that Moss Adams has. I worked on a large publicly traded company, but also on a small privately owned company.

The amount of time spent in office and not at the client.

Moss Adams is a great place to gain valuable public accounting experience in a friendly atmosphere.

Excellent Accounting/Auditing experience.

San Diego, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Going out to work at the client's site.

Having to do admin work during downtime.

This will be a great learning experience if you work hard. Make sure to ask as many questions to learn from everyone.

Insightful, challenging, and fun

Seattle, WA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Met many professionals in the firm, experienced actual client work, and got a great feel for the company

The firms use of technology could be better

Focus on fit. Do you get along well with the people? And will the work be interesting and stimulating to you?

Excellent Experience

Other (US) | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

The interns were always encouraged to meet as many people as possible by going out to coffees and lunches. I also loved how incredibly helpful everyone was. If I needed help with anything, I knew that I could ask anyone in the office.

At times, there wasn't enough work for the interns to complete simply because the summers are typically less busy for this company.

Get to know as many people as possible, don't be afraid to ask for coffees and lunches.

Best Summer of My Life

Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

The consistent networking events and the ability to work with a variety of companies.

The traveling.

Moss Adams really makes you feel welcome and special. If you want to have fun, feel appreciated, get great training, meet great people, and become a well-rounded accountant, this firm is the place for you!

Advice to Management

The Los Angeles office had their interns do a camping trip in the first week of our internship. I think all of the Moss Adams office should do something like that, if possible. We became extremely close because of it.

Why do you want to work for Moss Adams? What're your strengths and weaknesses? Tell me about yourself. Tell me about a time you've had to work in a team and how it went.

One of the most influential experiences of my life

Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

how many events we had to get to know one another. Adequate training, helpful staff

big training rooms with 120 people in them

apply at miss adams! They're amazing!!

Advice to Management

training could be a little more intimate

tell me about yourself
Tell me about an instance in your life where you were facing a hardship or problem and how did you overcome that

A Promising Educational Experience in Public Accounting

Irvine, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

The hours, the people I worked with, the benefits, work-life balance, easy-going culture and nature of people around me, helpfulness of staff and willingness to teach and help me understand

Wished it could have been longer or the opportunity to work part time during the school year

One of the strongest, fastest-growing mid-tier accounting firms in California, amazing benefits, good pay, rotation between tax and audit.

Advice to Management

They take all ideas into consideration, everyone's voice is heard. Nothing I can think of. It was a great experience.

Why did you choose accounting? What do you like to do for fun? Where do you see yourself going with Moss Adams?

The 'Am I on the right path?' Ligh bulb went off!

Seattle, WA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to go out to the client and work on real audit work was by far the best. Bonding with my fellow interns was great, too!

What I didn't like the most about the internship was the amount of down-time we had. There isn't much for us to do at the office, especially since it's summer and there are a lot of us, but I didn't feel like I was actively contributing to the value of the firm for most of the internship and that was really disappointing.

Make sure you mesh with the people and feel as though you have potential to grow in a safe and constructive environment.

Advice to Management

Just have more stuff for in the interns to do!

I cannot recall.

Mossome Summer Adventure

San Jose, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting paid while gaining skills that help develop my career.

The commute to the office. I live 36 miles away!

Have fun but work hard while you do

Work Hard, Play Hard

Everett, WA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Summer intern program

Sometimes the Roadshows interfered with billable work, and it was hard to decide what to do.

Check out work life balance.

Advice to Management

HR manager should be more prepared for exit interviews.

What motivates you?
How would you handle a client pressuring you to finish something?

Get Our Career Newsletter

Interview, resume and job search tips emailed directly to you.