Intern at Moss Adams Summer Internship Program? Submit a Review

Great People are at Moss Adams

Seattle, WA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Working during part of busy season and doing actual work.
Training in Disneyland!
Getting to know my co-workers.
Working at client sites.
Free food in the kitchen!

Some confusion at the beginning of the internship regarding expectations and communication, but the team cleared things up and is working to resolve this for the future.

The people and firm culture lived up to my positive impression of them during recruiting and networking events. They are supportive and genuine people.
There are no assigned desks. The company has a hoteling policy where you can reserve space. No setting up your stuff in one place and leaving it, but you do have the ability to change where you sit depending on your needs for the day (private office, open space) or depending on where you want to sit or who you want to sit by. And all the desks are standing desks!

Too good to be true!

Seattle, WA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

All the events and lunches we were invited to and included in everyday lives of other staff at the firm.

Sometimes the days felt long if you didn't have much to do.

If you like to have flexibility in your work schedule and not feel completely tied down this is the place for you! They treat you like a real employee here when you start and are free to go about your day as needed. The people here is what makes this place an amazing and fulfilling place to work. Highly recommended.

Advice to Management

Everything is great! Except I would maybe recommend another day of thorough training on PFX since it is a little tricky to grasp at first!

What do you do everyday to balance your life out with school and work?
What are your favorite things to do?
Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten years?
What do you look for in a workplace?
What is your ideal workday consist of?

Moss Adams provides a fun and engaging internship

Portland, OR | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Flexibility, training, team building, technical experience.

Finding work was sometimes challenging.

Don't be afraid to meet people and become a part of the team.

Who wants to be a spoiled rotten intern?

Portland, OR | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Having an opportunity to socialize and build relationships with partners and senior managers in the firm.

Not much to complain about...we really are spoiled rotten.

Be willing to be social and confident. The only expectation is that we talk to people, meet people, and build relationships, and it is important to start doing so form day one.

Advice to Management

None

Interview was pretty generic. Strengths, weaknesses, etc.

Amazing opportunity for growth and learning, both professional and personal.

Portland, OR | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The two aspects of the internship that I enjoyed the most were the learning and social opportunities. I was able to work with real clients and gain exposure to the work that I will be seeing as I pursue a career in accounting. I was also a part of a large intern class, giving me the chance to get to know people with similar interests and work and learn collaboratively with them.

There isn't anything I would change.

This internship is an amazing opportunity. The firm is very welcoming and excited to accommodate the interns, it also gives you the opportunity to participate in a a rotation between tax and audit which is extremely valuable.

Advice to Management

There is nothing that i can think to change.

Something new!

Portland, OR | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

I really liked working on the TAIS team and getting to work with clients.

I often didn't have a lot to do, or the work that I did have to do was very tedious and did not challenge me.

Moss Adams treats their employees very well, but expects you to work hard in return.

Great accounting experience with great people.

San Diego, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The company kept us engaged with out of office work as well as extracurricular activities.

Due to down season for the industry as a whole, there may be limited downtime.

The people throughout the organization are more than willing to assist with any matters you need.

Wonderful, well-organized company working under ambitious, caring people.

Eugene, OR | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to be in the office and interacting day-to-day with coworkers, supervisors, and clients.

Sometimes there wasn't much to do... There was more training than actual work in the office or field.

Make sure to pay attention to detail and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Endless Opportunities & Learning, Wile Building Quality Relationships

Portland, OR | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

I enjoyed how much I was able to learn during my internship. I also was able to create really great, quality relationships with so many co-workers. I felt valued during my internship and I felt it was a great way to see what accounting is really like outside of the classroom. I also got a great feel for what it feels like to work in the Moss Adams culture.

The one thing I would change about the internship is that there would be more work for the interns because sometimes it is hard to find something to help with when there are lots of interns.

Working at Moss Adams feels like your working on a team, which I love. I truly feel that the people who work here love what they do and they enjoy the people they get to work with. I would be so excited if I get the opportunity to work here full-time after I graduate college.

Why are you interested in Moss Adams?
What would you say your peers/co-workers/professors would say is your best/worst quality?
What is your favorite class you've taken in college and why?

Student becomes a part of accounitng firm, gains connections and experience

The work, SIP

could have more work given through WA RM

There are two busy seasons, everyone wants to meet you

Advice to Management

Encourage staff teaching interns

Why accounting? Why Moss?