- The firm culture: the people at Moss Adams actually care about getting to know you. The partners, managers and staff care about your career development and they care about your overall experience as an intern.
- Learning about the profession: as an intern you are treated as first-year staff and get learn the fundamentals of audits and reviews for many sections of the financial statements including Cash, A/P, Fixed Assets, etc.. Some sections are challenging but staff is always there and ready to help!
- The social activities: interns have the opportunity to expand their professional network on trips to Disneyland and Catalina Island with the firm, training at Huntington Beach and Partner Dinners and BBQ's all around L.A.
- My intern class: I walked in to the office on my first day with 12 strangers that over the past 8 weeks have become some of my best friends.
- LA Traffic. It comes with living in the city.
Advice to Potential Interns
- Work hard in school, do your research on the firm before Meet the Firms/interviews and just be yourself!