Intern at Moss Adams Summer Internship Program? Submit a Review

Welcoming with great people. Lots to learn

Los Angeles, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people are great and they have actual work for us to that gives good insight into what a full-time position would be like

There are too many interns which makes it harder to get close to everyone and meet employees

I would highly recommend

Interns at Moss Adams have fun, eat food, and make new friends

Tacoma, WA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship are the people I get to work with and all of the fun things we have gotten to do so far.

Amount of work while in the office. (There isn't always a lot)

I think that the best advise would be to not be afraid to reach out and get to know the people. Everyone is so willing to share their experiences within the company and happy to talk to you about what it is like on a day to day basis.

An amazing real-world experience in public accounting with the best CPA firm.

Portland, OR | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with were great and I got a good experience in various parts of the workplace.

It was short and went by too fast!

I would tell them that it was a great experience that I would not trade for a different firm. The company puts so much into the internship to ensure that you are a good fit for the company.

Advice to Management

It is a great company, and anyone who has the opportunity to work there is lucky.

Fun place to work

Portland, OR | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Exposure to work, travel, work involvement with coworkers/interns in/outside of work

Summer is a slow time for work so there were many times throughout where there was not enough work to go around

I would tell them to step outside their comfort zone and meet as many people as possible and be open to whatever work is assigned

Advice to Management

None so far

No behavioral questions, all were essentially conversational to see how you interact with the people within the company

A Glimpse of Auditing With Moss Adams

Phoenix, AZ | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Met and networked with great professionals, sent to an amazing training in Huntington Beach, met other interns from the other offices

Too much down time, bored a lot, still unsure what I think of auditing

This is a great internship to see if Moss Adams is for you, but not necessarily which aspect of accounting is for you

Introduction to Public Accounting

Tacoma, WA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Going out to client business and conducting fieldwork.

I greatly enjoyed the internship and I wish it were longer.

Ask tons of questions but make sure you have first clearly defined what you plan on asking

Advice to Management

Some of the training material was re-used at different training events. I understand learning through repetition however using the exact same powerpoint at multiple training events does not seem like the most effective.

Why are you interested in Moss Adams.

Acquired a lot of knowledge in and out the office.

Sacramento, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Great coworkers and managers.

There weren't any cons from my experience during the internship

Take notes, and ask questions.

Advice to Management

Keep things the way they here, great program.

How do you plan on executing your long-term goal?

Mossome

Albuquerque, NM | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of this internship were the people I met and the friendships and business relationships that formed.

The only thing that I didn't like about this internship was that it wasn't longer.

The firm culture at Moss Adams is wonderful. Everybody is welcoming and friendly.

This has truly been the best internship experience

Spokane, WA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to know all of the people who work in the firm as well as experience the work I could be doing full time one day. We also had a week of training in California (SIP), which was a phenomenal experience to meet other interns around the U.S.. It has also been really nice to go out to clients, work for them, and get to know them. We were also taken on a "Roadshow", to meet other Moss Adams offices, employees, and clients around this region. This is a great trip because it allowed us to see different industries that we might want to work in, as well as have many more networking opportunities.

This is the slower season for audits, so I was not able to learn quite as much as I would have liked.

This is a great place to be an intern; I would highly recommend it. When I first starting talking to them up at college, it just felt right, it still did through the interview process and now through the internship. Moss Adams has been a perfect fit for me.

Advice to Management

This organization already is a great place to work. They work hard, take care of their employees, and support/are active in the community. Advice I would give to management is to continue to support the culture that is Moss Adams, because this organization will only grow stronger and faster.

Summer of a lifetime!

Tacoma, WA | 2016 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to know the culture and values of the company/office, the constant fun activities and great compensation.

The lack of actual work due to the seasonality of the job.

Although many people are quickly drawn to a big four public accounting firm due to size and prestige, please don't buy into the hype. Moss Adams provides all the same benefits of an international firm, but also has the ability to serve middle market clients; creating a perfect duo for an employee/intern.

Advice to Management

Have more things for interns to do during down time - white paper project is cool and so is food frenzy, but it would be nice to do a few more technical simulations such as a checklist or video to help tax interns walk through a few returns.

Tell me about yourself.....