Moss Adams Summer Internship Program

VAULT RANKINGS >> #6 Best Accounting Internships  /  #17 Best Overall Internships

Travel and learning experiences abound.
Phoenix, AZ | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The networking opportunities and the people you work with.

The periods of time where I didn't have anything to do.

Always be trying to find work.

Great mentor/buddy program that provided solid career advising
Tacoma, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Great people, culture, and work place environment. The FT employees are more than willing to give you any advice need and take a genuine interest in your career.

I wish I spent more time with my career advisor, I did not meet with her once.

Start right away connecting with the FT employees of the office and try to find a mentor on your own. That person is a valuable resource that I continue to use even after the internship has ended.

What culture are looking for in a firm?

Advice to Management

N/A

Transition
Tacoma, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being flown to California for summer training.-Disneyland! All the learning opportunities that were presented. The entire internship provided me a valuable experience.

Didn't have too many opportunities to work out in the field and audit clients. I mainly did the preparation work involved with said jobs.

Always network and meet people. It's the connections you make that will ensure your success.

Moss Adams: Gaining the Full Tax Experience (And Then Some!)
Seattle, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people, the work, and the many firm events

Not having enough work to always feel busy, and that it couldn't last longer

Don't pick a firm based solely on its reputation; make sure to find the right fit for you and don't let people sway you into a choice that may not be best.

Tell me about yourself.

Tell me about a challenge you have faced on a team and how you handled it.

Memorable and exceptional experience
Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to know fellow employees/interns. Also learning about los angeles' business processes

The traffic

Be yourself and be able to have a mature conversation with interviewers. It is not all about the qualifications but your personality and how well you can get along with the employees and interns.

Advice to Management

Not much, Moss Adams did a great job with everything. I would say allowing interns to work overtime.

Impact: Moss Adams interns add value to clients and the community
Seattle, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect is that interns have direct impact. I got to prepare whole returns that went directly to the client after being reviewed by another staff and a partner. Being part of that team delivering such a tangible service is a very rewarding feeling.

I wish the internship could have lasted longer, but I realize that it couldn't start any earlier without excluding some colleges' students.

The people at Moss Adams really are as great as the people you meet on campus. Also, don't shy away from the smaller size of the firm because the breadth of experience you will get is so much greater at first and you will get to decide where your career goes, which will be much more valuable 10 years into your career because you will be personally invested in and passionate about your work.

Doing real work while becoming familiar with the people and practices of Moss Adams
Irvine, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

People, pay, work

evaluations

ask lots of questions

I enjoyed working with a wonderful group of audit professionals in a friendly and encouraging environment.
San Jose, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

One of the best aspects of the internship were the people I met. I met so many kind people at the office. I enjoyed being around such positive and encouraging people. Another highlight was working on real audits and going to fieldwork. It was exciting to use what I had learned and see the finished product of an audit.

I enjoyed my internship thoroughly. I only wish I could have stayed longer but I had to go back to school.

Moss Adams is nice place to work and the people there are friendly and professional. They want you to succeed and they will help you perform well.

Why do you want to work for us as opposed to a big four firm?

Why did you choose audit as opposed to tax?

The experience of a lifetime!
Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Real hands on experience and building strong professional connections with employees and fellow interns.

I liked everything about the internship, I honestly cannot think of something I disliked.

If you are looking for an employer that values the work of its employees and helps them reach their highest potential by providing valuable resources, then Moss Adams is definitely a firm you want to consider.

What interested you into applying to our firm? What made you interested in the audit practice? There were some behavioral questions about leadership, teamwork, and work ethic.

Everything is MOSSome!
San Diego, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Seeing the unity and collaboration of the entire firm to dedicate themselves to their interns is unexpected. At the Summer Internship Program was amazing to see the interaction of all the offices. Especially, having partners from several offices attend and give presentation was really rewarding and inspiring. Working so closely with all the partners throughout the internship was unexpected. I interned at a local firm before and I did not get this much partner interaction.

Nothing. Everything really went beyond expectations.

Everyone at this firm is dedicated to your growth. It's an atmosphere that promotes learning and challenges, which is extremely rewarding. You'll have the support of not just the regional office but of the entire firm to handle any challenges.