Intern at Moss Adams Summer Internship Program? Submit a Review

Moss Adams Internship Program: Inspire to be the best.

Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

-Networking opportunities and lessons in professional development.
-Vast amount of on-the-job training that provides real tax experience

-The daily commute to the office

-Take every opportunity available to seize the initiative and get tasks done better than expected. This firm attracts highly motivated candidates and employees here must be self starters in order to stand out.

Advice to Management

-No advice I can think to give at this time

-Why do you want to work at Moss Adams?
-What experiences have you had that has prepared you for this position?

Best Public Accounting Internship: Moss Adams!

Irvine, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

People, resources, scheduling, and communication between all departments to ensure a smooth internship.

The worst part of the internship was leaving!

As someone with lots of work experience, a work environment like Moss Adams seems to good to be true. However, they really do take care of their employees and ensure an effective work/life balance!

Advice to Management

From the short experience I had at Moss Adams, I think they are doing everything right. Employees seem very happy, hours are flexible, promotions are fair, training is excellent.

Very light behavioral questions. More of a focus on teamwork, problem solving, and other important traits needed in public accounting.

These people are awesome!

Everett, WA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people are great and the work is challenging.

The internship was great. The potential issue are the crazy busy seasons I have to look forward to.

Determine whether you like the people. Even though firms may not seem all that different t during recruiting, there are definitely different atmospheres/cultures. Find the one that fits your personality.

The Best Working Experience I've Ever Had

Irvine, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

One of the best aspects of the internship was the fact that we got to experience both rotations (Tax & Audit) and then chose at the end.
Another great aspect was how helpful each and every person in the office is at helping you learn and understand the programs and how they run their operations.
To add to both of those we were also assigned a buddy in each rotation of the internship. This was so beneficial in getting us acclimated and gave us someone we could ask all of our questions to whenever we needed. Even though we were given a buddy to help up I felt as though ever person in the office was my buddy. Every single person would stop what they were doing to come and help you if you need anything.

Honestly the only thing I could complain about the internship was having to drive to Irvine everyday, but you get used to the traffic.

Come into the internship with a smile on your face and ready to learn. If you have a good attitude and try your best you will make the most out of it.
Don't complain while you are working.

Brush up on your Excel skills because you use it EVERYDAY!

Advice to Management

One recommendation I have would be to make sure you actually get to work together with your Audit buddy. It would be very helpful instead of just one or two lunches with them.

Give me an example of a time you were in a leadership position?

Hit the Ground Running with Moss Adams Tax

Phoenix, AZ | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Diverse clients, dedicated management, collaboration with partners, sense of community, making an impact as an intern, strong internal networking opportunities

6 weeks go by fast!

The people at all levels in your department will be the greatest influences on your experience -- if you connect with Moss Adams during recruitment, it may be the perfect place for you.

Advice to Management

A longer internship!

The Most Applicable Learning You Will Do in 6 Weeks

Phoenix, AZ | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people; they made the internship great

The project we were assigned to do

Ask as many questions as you can so that you can get the most out of this internship experience; meet as many people as possible so that you create relationships whether or no you decide to accept a full-time offer

Real world experience in a family-like atmosphere

Sacramento, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

the experience I got and the people I was able to network with.

At the beginning, it was very slow. There wasn't much audit work to do, so I was reading the assurance manual, which seemed like a waste of time.

very friendly culture and a comfortable work environment.

Advice to Management

Expanding to more offices

they were more get-to-know you questions. They mostly want to know if your personality is a good fit for the firm.

The first step towards your career

The people and relationships

Missing out on one of my last summers before I start my career.

Be prepared for anything.

Learn more, grow faster, and extend your reach both personally and professionally--Moss Adams Summer Internship

Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people at Moss and office culture absolutely shocked me.

The travel required with the job made it a little more difficult but that was to be expected.

Absolutely try to connect with a recruiter from Moss. Be open and be yourself, and want to learn a lot. This firm is very special and can take you far places.

Tell me about yourself?
Tell me a time when you used teamwork to solve an issue?
What is your biggest strength/weakness?
What intrigues you most about the opportunity to work at Moss Adams?

The Most Fun You'll Eve Have as an Accountant

Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship were the people and the food.

The biggest con about the internship was driving everywhere.

Always be sure to pay attention to detail and listen to what others have to tell you.

Advice to Management

The management could spent more time training interns before sending them to the field.

What are you looking for?
Why did you do all of these things you said you did?
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?