Intern at Moss Adams Summer Internship Program? Submit a Review

Moss Adams sends Interns to Disneyland

Stockton, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

It was nice getting real experience by doing staff level work with the clients instead of just clerical things.

Being unassigned made it difficult to find work.

Moss Adams offers all the accounting functions to clients.

Moss Adams Becomes a Part of the Big 5, No Doubt Because of the Company's Hard Work, Dedication, and Culture.

Seattle, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I was thoroughly impressed with how much help i received even when I wasn't asking for it. People are busy and stressed, but they always have time to sit down and help you or answer any questions.

I was disappointed it ended. I wish I could continue to intern during my last year of school.

Moss Adams treats interns as people of value. We aren't only doing busy work, we actually participate in testing and engage with clients. They as much time and effort into an intern as they do a full time staff.

Transition

Tacoma, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being flown to California for summer training.-Disneyland! All the learning opportunities that were presented. The entire internship provided me a valuable experience.

Didn't have too many opportunities to work out in the field and audit clients. I mainly did the preparation work involved with said jobs.

Always network and meet people. It's the connections you make that will ensure your success.

Exciting

Seattle, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The opportunity to work with a variety of people. All of whom were helpful, encouraging, and fun to be around.

There was more downtime than I expected.

Moss Adams is not just about working hard. It is also about working as a team, getting to know your coworkers (both in and out of the office), and continually developing your skills. If you want to go far in auditng, Moss Adams will help you get there.

During the second round interviews the "questions" were meant to get an idea of your personality. There would be a routine question or two, like "why did you choose accounting," but the bulk of the interview was a short conversation.

Memorable and exceptional experience

Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to know fellow employees/interns. Also learning about los angeles' business processes

The traffic

Be yourself and be able to have a mature conversation with interviewers. It is not all about the qualifications but your personality and how well you can get along with the employees and interns.

Advice to Management

Not much, Moss Adams did a great job with everything. I would say allowing interns to work overtime.

Doing real work while becoming familiar with the people and practices of Moss Adams

Irvine, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

People, pay, work

evaluations

ask lots of questions

The experience of a lifetime!

Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Real hands on experience and building strong professional connections with employees and fellow interns.

I liked everything about the internship, I honestly cannot think of something I disliked.

If you are looking for an employer that values the work of its employees and helps them reach their highest potential by providing valuable resources, then Moss Adams is definitely a firm you want to consider.

What interested you into applying to our firm? What made you interested in the audit practice? There were some behavioral questions about leadership, teamwork, and work ethic.

Perfect Introduction to the Company and Career

Everett, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

- Getting to know the culture of the office and company so well.

Sometimes it was slow because it was the summer.

Be sure to ask a lot of questions.

Moss Adams. Go Further. Faster - Real life experience in just 8 weeks.

Irvine, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best part of the internship was the fact that we got to do actual work. We were treated as if we were first year staff. The compensation of $25 / hour was great.

The huge training seminar was too overwhelming. I felt as though I learned more through actual hands on work.

Determine if you like the people you work with because the growth and opportunity is already there.

Travel and learning experiences abound.

Phoenix, AZ | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The networking opportunities and the people you work with.

The periods of time where I didn't have anything to do.

Always be trying to find work.