About Elliott Davis Decosimo ENVISION Summer Internship Experience

Elliott Davis Decosimo ranks among the top 30 accounting firms in the U.S. With 16 offices across seven states, we provide comprehensive assurance, tax and consulting solutions to diverse businesses, organizations and individuals.

Our team is forward-thinking and strategic, providing a 360° perspective and looking at the bigger picture, dynamic details, challenges and opportunities to bring our clients the best solutions. Our goal is to add value. Our professionals are business-minded and solution-driven to bring industry knowledge and experience to each engagement. We deliver fully engaged, high-quality service to help ensure our clients are confident and well-equipped to make key financial decisions.

ENVISION is an internship designed to give you an opportunity to explore potential career paths within Elliott Davis Decosimo and obtain valuable work experience in the public accounting field. The program is built around the Elliott Davis Decosimo mission of making a positive impact on our clients, our people and our communities. Students will begin their internship with a regional orientation and training. During the internship, interns will work on real tax and audit clients, complete an intern project, contribute to the community, and participate in leadership development activities.

During our busy season internship, (January - April) interns get a firsthand look at what it is like to be an audit or tax staff. Duration varies based on school program requirements.

Our summer internship is a set seven-week program starting in early June and ending with an 2-day intern outing to Folly Beach, SC in late July.

Interns are hired in most of our 16 office locations. Contact the program director for more information about location opportunities.

Our offices are located in attractive areas within our markets and boast comfortable work spaces, the latest technology and convenient parking. Each intern is given their own work space along with a laptop for their use during their internship.

Interns are paid based on class level. Pay rates range from $15 - $24 per hour. Expenses are paid for company meals, travel to orientation and client sites and for the end of summer outing.

- Show Less + Show Full Description