Intern at Elliott Davis Decosimo ENVISION Summer Internship Experience? Submit a Review

If you Want to Have a Great Summer, While Getting Great Experience in the Accounting Field, Look No Further than EDD.

Other (US) | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

I enjoyed the variety of tasks that they had us doing. Theyl always kept us busy and I really enjoyed the community service projects. EDD also does a great job at never making you feel inferior to anyone else. Although you knew most of the employee's positiions in the office, they never made you feel like you were less than them.

I honestly can't think of anyhting that I really did not like about this intenrship program.

They are very family oriented and are considerate of your time.

Getting to know all the aspects of the accounting industry

Greenville, NC | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Variety of client work and exposure to different industries.

That it wasn't longer

Have a great attitude and give 100% to the assignments you're given.

Dive into financial models and learn how to manipulate them in order to serve the client as efficiently and effectively as possible.

Other (US) | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Client work and fun events

being there at 8 am for 40 hours a week

have a great attitude and always be happy to help

Advice to Management

free soft drinks

What attracted you to our company and what are your goals if you are employed.

Fun & Educational

Other (US) | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

I learned alot in the area of corporate tax but also had fun doing it. The staff at Elliott Davis Decosimo is outstanding and really easy to learn from.

While I thoroughly enjoyed most areas of the internship, I think it would have been better suited to allow more interns to meet clients on the Tax side.

This is an internship that your friends will be jealous of! You get paid exceptionally well, you interact with fantastic people, but you also learn alot and will never be afraid to ask questions regarding your projects.

Advice to Management

Really promote the work/life balance and the culture that most of the Elliott Davis Decosimo employees experience. It is a pro compared to other firms and will allow you to stand out against them.

What do you do for fun? What type of experience are you looking for in an internship?

Best job I've ever had

Columbia, SC | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

I really enjoyed learning about the office culture and bonding with my hopefully soon-to-be coworkers.

There was some down time in the beginning where I was not given much to work on.

If you are looking for an accounting internship, Elliott Davis Decosimo is definitely a great option. Their internship program has the perfect balance of career development, bonding opportunities, and fun activities.

Fun-filled crash course into the real life of an auditor

Greenville, NC | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

They really gave us a lot of client work for me to really understand what being an auditor is all about.

It I wish it could have been longer.

Do not stress over offers during your internship. Do your best and enjoy yourself because it flies by.

From orientation to the closing beach trip, ENVISION is full of great experiences and great people.

Atlanta, GA | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

-Working alongside fulltime staff on actual client work.
-Developing skills useful in the real world.
-Expanding my knowledge of the field of accounting and having the opportunity to explore multiple service lines.
-Making genuine friendships and professional relationships that I will continue to develope over the coming years
-The beach trip!

-I wish it was longer!
-Occasionally we had long commutes to clients' offices.

-Get to know the recruiters, they're great and really want to help you along the way.
-Reach out to fulltime employees inside the firm. The culture at Elliott Davis Decosimo is very open and everyone is friendly.
-Ask questions! No one expects you to know all the answers.

Elliott Davis seeks to grow the next generation of leaders in business by providing real world experience and service.

Other (US) | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Work environment, accounting experience, relationships with employees, compensation, values.

The internship was not long enough!

This is a wonderful organization.

Elliott Davis Decosimo Internship: Blend of Client Experience and Community Engagement with a focus on Healthy Work Culture

Other (US) | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best parts were the community service engagements and the ability to work on clients alongside staff. The opportunity to meet upper level management for lunches and to have staff outings were fun as well. The company has a focus to have a healthy work/life balance.

There are periods of dead time where no one has work to give out.

It is the largest regional CPA firm in the Southeast and rated the top internship accounting program.

The fun way to do accounting!

Raleigh, NC | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship were the leaders of the company, traveling on the job, and the people that I worked with every day.

We were not very busy, therefore there was a lot of downtime and missed opportunities for real life experience.

Elliott Davis Decosimo is an awesome company to work for and they really care about you and your development as an individual and not just what you can do for the company.