About Deloitte Consulting LLP Internship

Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the U.S. member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Our people deliver measurable impact to our clients, communities and society. This year marks the 5th consecutive year that Gartner has named Deloitte the number one global consulting organization based on 2014 market share revenue. We help provide innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies in 20 industries, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.

Our interns don't sit in the back of the room. They work with client service teams on real business problems. Are you seeking the next learning opportunity? Do you excel in leadership roles? We can help you develop your talents further. We can help orchestrate your transition from college student to business professional.

Internships with Deloitte take many forms. Deloitte Consulting LLP internships typically take place in summer, and last eight to ten weeks. As an intern, you'll work as part of a client service team. You'll work with clients and Deloitte professionals who will show you the ropes. You'll learn first-hand what a career with Deloitte might be like. The Summer Scholar program is for undergraduate students, and the Summer Associate program is for advanced degree students.

Interns attend our Welcome to Deloitte signature on boarding program and technical training specific to their business line. Deloitte interns gain valuable skills through client assignments where they engage in meaningful work and work with many levels of professionals. Interns also travel in the summer to Deloitte University, our leadership and training center, for a three-day internship conference where they have the opportunity to meet and network with fellow interns and Deloitte professionals from across the country.

Deloitte has an inclusive work environment where all of its people are empowered to live and work honestly and openly with the flexibility to manage their unique well-being needs. This includes opportunities to lead, make strong connections, and do important and enriching work.

We employ interns at the majority of our 100 offices across the United States and in India. Internships are generally 8-10 weeks in length (varies by location and business). Interns are paid competitive wages and they receive paid holidays.

As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.

All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.

Copyright © 2015 Deloitte Development LLC. All rights reserved.

Member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited