Intern at Crowe's Success-Opportunities-Achievements-Results (SOAR) Internship? Submit a Review

A personally and professionally rewarding experience with meaningful work and frequent client interaction

Nashville, TN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Everyone there served as a mentor to me and has continued to stay in touch even after the end of my internship. The people at Crowe really love the company and love their employees, which makes the workplace a fun and friendly environment. I looked forward to going to work every day.

I wasn't completely sure of what I would be doing during my internship when I started, so some more specificity of what my summer tasks will be would be helpful.

Meet as many people as you can! The people at Crowe are one of the biggest selling points. It is extremely important that you are comfortable in your work environment and after meeting just a few people at Crowe and asking about their interactions with their coworkers, you will see that it is an incredible environment to work in on rewarding projects.

Awesome

San Francisco, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting real world experience

Nothing, it was a great internship

Be ready to work and contribute

Great Accounting Internship

Indianapolis, IN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The pay was very good and yiur coworkers are very helpful.

The training was not very good. They expected you to know most of it already.

Great accounting firm with opportunity to advance.

Great Opportunity to Travel and Work as a Staff Consultant

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I was treated as a staff consultant, and was expected to do actual work. I got to interview and present to clients. I had the opportunity to travel to a variety of new cities, and got to know my coworkers extremely well!

Nothing! It was great! :)

A lot of people looking at accounting and consulting internships tend to strive for the 'big 4'. Well, at Crowe (a top 10 firm), you have the same opportunities as a Big 4 firm but with a smaller firm feel. You get to know your coworkers better, and a lot of us are not stuck at the same client for as long of a time. Over the course of the internship, I got to see a variety of different projects so I know what I would like to do in the future!

Crowe S.O.A.R. Internship Gives Interns Opportunity to Shine

Indianapolis, IN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I liked that I was able to work on some of the same projects that the full-time staff worked on. Everyone that assigned me work was willing to answer any questions I had, and I felt like I had all the support I needed to perform well. I felt that I was given a fair opportunity to demonstrate my skills and knowledge.

I would have liked to received more specific training that focused only on what my team worked on. I thought we received excellent training on the overview of the firm and our business units, but it would have been nice if some time would have been set aside to go over my team's specialty.

Inform yourself on the possibilities for career development at Crowe. The firm is going through healthy growth, and the opportunities for you to grow as well are definitely there. When I interned with Crowe, I felt that I had all of the support I needed to perform well.

What is your greatest strength? What has been your favorite class? What role do you take when you're in a group of people?

Advice to Management

The training could have been more comprehensive. I would have liked to learn more about the team that I was going to join before I started actually working.

SOAR

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

the exposure to clients

busy work and not much to do at the first couple of weeks

make the most out of your experience, learn as much as you can and talk to as many clients, co-workers and higher ups

Care, share, invest, grow

Nashville, TN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Pay & meaningful work

Longer hours (for an internship)

Great company to work for! When considering "fit" , note that the people are a strong reflection of the office culture.

Explain leadership opportunities you've had.

Why do you think tax is a good fit for you?

Advice to Management

Help interns get to know staff better early on.

Technology Consulting.

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The strong cohort of coworkers.

Nothing - this is my second internship, and my first in consulting, and it was outstanding.

This is a great internship - go for it.

Explain how you would solve ______ or a problem like it.

Advice to Management

Continue the program as is - I can't think of any improvements.

Interns learn as they go and find out learning is more fun than working.

Knoxville, TN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Learning experience, professional growth, networking

long hours during tax season, not enough training

Don't worry too much! Do your best and ask questions

Why should we hire you over someone else? Describe a time you made a mistake and how you corrected it.

Advice to Management

More time for training - in the beginning have a brief overview of the workpaper system and how to operate the electronic sysems, lost time waiting on staff to help since they were too busy

A Great Introduction to the Real World of Accounting

Columbus, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Working on real tax returns, not having to do grunt work, great training

I just didn't like having down time

Ask any questions you have, people are always willing to help.

Explain a time you had to think outside the box to solve a problem.

Advice to Management

Nothing internship wise