Intern at Crowe's Success-Opportunities-Achievements-Results (SOAR) Internship? Submit a Review

Great internship experience with a variety of learning opportunities

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The different projects I got to work on throughout, the people and teams I worked on, the work/life balance

The lack of planned social events, the small number of other interns and employees in general

Great experience that I would highly recommend

None

Advice to Management

Have more firm planned events especially when the interns first arrive

Had a truly unique experience with a young, hard working, and fun office.

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people and the culture were the best part because everyone always clicked and had a great time instead of hating their lives crunching numbers.

I spent way too much time unassigned in the office.

If you're looking for a career, Crowe Dallas would be the best place to be right out of college because they are new to the Dallas Market. Management at this office is stellar, and everyone you work with is young, fun, and makes the experience of working for an accounting firm 100X better.

Advice to Management

Do not take too many interns. Interns that sit in the office are not getting the experience they signed up for or were promised.

If You Come Ready to Work and Learn, You Will Succeed

Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Learning the ropes of risk management and how it is so important in the business process.

There really is nothing I can think of at this time.

Crowe has a fantastic culture, considering that it's a public accounting and consulting firm. It's a great firm to work for because of the experience and knowledge that you gain. The partners are easily accessible, which is not common. The people are extremely knowledgeable and great to work with.

If you like what you do, are a people person that has or can develop technical skills, and aren't afraid to work hard, then you'll love Crowe.

An Honest Taste of Public Accounting in an Environment the Fosters Professional and Personal Growth.

Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The responsibility given to the interns and the experience gained through the summer.

I thought that the internship had no weaknesses

Crowe trains their interns well and allows you to experience the job as if you were a full-time hire

Why do you think you would fit well in Crowe's culture?

What skills make you qualified for the position?

Fun place to work and grow

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

People were great and so were the clients

Some days were slow however this was offset by very busy days.

Come in with an open mind and expect to have fun.

Describe an event when you were required to be a leader.

Advice to Management

Crowe was great I don't think they need to change anything.

The unique alternative to a big four.

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Easy to make friends, lots of training, treated as a full time employee, great managers.

A little slow as the beginning because it is slow for accountants during the summer.

A great place to work and not feel the pressure of a big four firm. There is excellent potential for growth and advancement.

Advice to Management

N/A

Real experience for the real world.

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I felt like I was a part of the team. Everything was transparent. I was able to work on the same projects as a staff would.

The interview process did not inform me of exactly which business unit I would be in. Also, I missed some of the firm-wide info sessions for interns b

Crowe does not have a Big 4 culture, so interns feel welcomed and like they are cared about.

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

Great work and learning experience

Fort Lauderdale, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with were exceptionally helpful and enjoyable to work with.

Sometimes the hours were long, but that is just an aspect of the industry.

Try and take in as many aspects of the experience as possible. The people you will work with understand the position that you're in and many of them have been in that position themselves, so don't feel pressure to know everything right off the bat.

Awesome

San Francisco, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting real world experience

Nothing, it was a great internship

Be ready to work and contribute

A personally and professionally rewarding experience with meaningful work and frequent client interaction

Nashville, TN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Everyone there served as a mentor to me and has continued to stay in touch even after the end of my internship. The people at Crowe really love the company and love their employees, which makes the workplace a fun and friendly environment. I looked forward to going to work every day.

I wasn't completely sure of what I would be doing during my internship when I started, so some more specificity of what my summer tasks will be would be helpful.

Meet as many people as you can! The people at Crowe are one of the biggest selling points. It is extremely important that you are comfortable in your work environment and after meeting just a few people at Crowe and asking about their interactions with their coworkers, you will see that it is an incredible environment to work in on rewarding projects.