Intern at Crowe's Success-Opportunities-Achievements-Results (SOAR) Internship? Submit a Review

An excellent experience that helped me to understand more about Public Accounting and the day to day operations in Taxation.

South Bend, IN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The individuals I worked with were very supportive and helpful to my overall experience there.

I was not the biggest fan of the hours because I often got to work before anyone else in my department and did not have much to do until they got there.

Learn as much as you can and be willing to accept constructive criticism.

What sort of experience do you have in Tax?

Advice to Management

Possibly provide a better lunch area/café.

Crowe's SOAR Interns Learn to Fly

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best part about the internship is that we were constantly challenged, encouraged to learn more. Also, we were always treated like full-time employees.

The majority of the training felt like it was missing energy/interaction and could possibly benefit from more hands-on training.

Crowe is a caring company that provides challenging experiences that encourage learning. The culture is very welcoming and willing to help build you up as you grow in Crowe.

If you were provided with an ASA configuration, what security settings would you want to see?

On a website vulnerable to Cross-Site Request Forgery, what would you recommend to remediate the issue?

Great experience with great people

Columbus, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

People and learning opportunities

Lots of traveling

Great experience!

How well do you work in teams?

Advice to Management

More time off to study for the CPA

Learning Experience

Constantly learning

Week of training

Be ready to learn

great

Louisville, KY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

skill development

I like everything about the internship i learned alot

be organized and work hard

Great work and learning experience

Fort Lauderdale, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with were exceptionally helpful and enjoyable to work with.

Sometimes the hours were long, but that is just an aspect of the industry.

Try and take in as many aspects of the experience as possible. The people you will work with understand the position that you're in and many of them have been in that position themselves, so don't feel pressure to know everything right off the bat.

Awesome opportunity

Fort Lauderdale, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being allowed to work at the client site and doing real accounting work. Did not feel like I was given menial tasks to keep busy. I was doing exactly what a first year staff would do.

The business unit I interned in requires a lot of overnight travel and can be hectic at times.

Learn as much as you can and don't be afraid to ask questions and to take on new tasks.

Tell me a time when you had to lead a group and how you did it?

Advice to Management

As for the business unit I was in I know that a lot of people tend to leave because of the extensive travel. Although, i understand the job requires you to travel maybe the company can set up a system where your away two weeks and home two weeks.,

Wonderful internship experience with Crowe Horwath!

Tampa, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Everyone in the office was very friendly and willing to help the interns if they had questions.

There were no cons about my internship experience.

I would tell the potential intern to see where they fit in the most. You want to feel at "home" with the organization that you choose.

Great Opportunity to Travel and Work as a Staff Consultant

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I was treated as a staff consultant, and was expected to do actual work. I got to interview and present to clients. I had the opportunity to travel to a variety of new cities, and got to know my coworkers extremely well!

Nothing! It was great! :)

A lot of people looking at accounting and consulting internships tend to strive for the 'big 4'. Well, at Crowe (a top 10 firm), you have the same opportunities as a Big 4 firm but with a smaller firm feel. You get to know your coworkers better, and a lot of us are not stuck at the same client for as long of a time. Over the course of the internship, I got to see a variety of different projects so I know what I would like to do in the future!

Technology Consulting.

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The strong cohort of coworkers.

Nothing - this is my second internship, and my first in consulting, and it was outstanding.

This is a great internship - go for it.

Explain how you would solve ______ or a problem like it.

Advice to Management

Continue the program as is - I can't think of any improvements.

SALARY FINDER

• 50
  • 75
  • 100
  • 100+
Yearly Salary Range (US$ Thousands)